POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably will be dead for a year before we know about it.

Not so fast my friend. She isn’t going anywhere. Ever.

225px-Ginsberg_and_Bjork.png

I don't want to hear one Republican on here talking about facts, because they don't know what those are. If you think the President is truthful about anything you are just a lost cause and should give up your citizenship and move to Russia and work in the new Trump Tower in Moscow!
Translated: "I will not listen to the facts because I am beta cuck who is triggered by so much winning".

Killa, you of all people should never talk about people not using facts. You only use "Facts" that later on are found out to be lies and or disinformation based on "someone said". You and Platnidumb should become life partners. You both get off on fake stories used to deflect from the real story.

It probably is, what I meant was them honoring the deal.
China is the real threat in the world, it isn’t Russia or the Middle East.
Yup and I've probably said that about China a million times in this thread. I'd like to know what China did in the 2016 election. Guarantee it wasn't some weak ass facebook memes. The left doesn't want to bring that conversation up though.

Reactions: ymmot31
No telling how much “influence” China will have on the 2020 election. Have to think they want Trump gone as bad or even worse than the Dems do. Trump should win but makes you wonder the lengths that are being planned/started now to rig the election as much in the Dems favor as possible.

The justices did their job, took emotion out and made a decision based on law. I guarantee that legislators will now go back and rewrite that law, which is their job.

That’s how our govt works Levi, judges are not supposed to legislate from the bench if it’s a law they don’t like or a legal application of a law. They are given great responsibility to remove sentiment and emotion, and make judgements based on law.
Im not defending the pervert either, he needs to be punished.

Translated: "I will not listen to the facts because I am beta cuck who is triggered by so much winning".

Killa, you of all people should never talk about people not using facts. You only use "Facts" that later on are found out to be lies and or disinformation based on "someone said". You and Platnidumb should become life partners. You both get off on fake stories used to deflect from the real story.
Man, we've been dealing with Cardkilla and his radical views in this thread for over 10 years. Crazy.

The justices did their job, took emotion out and made a decision based on law. I guarantee that legislators will now go back and rewrite that law, which is their job.

That’s how our govt works Levi, judges are not supposed to legislate from the bench if it’s a law they don’t like or a legal application of a law. They are given great responsibility to remove sentiment and emotion, and make judgements based on law.
Im not defending the pervert either, he needs to be punished.
How in the heck does that change what I wrote you arrogant assumptious asp?

I wonder if this move by the special counsel to shoot down the fake story has anything to do with our new AG. I can't imagine them doing this without being compelled to quite frankly and they have never done this before with all the other false flags.

Last edited:
Had to turn into CNN and MSNBC..they are running serious damage control for buzzfeed. Lol. These ppl are trying so hard to make something be there that's not. Wont be long until the left hates Mueller.

One of the guys, Jason Leoplod, isnt even a journalist, hes an activist who's been proven to fabricate and plagiarize several times before.

And that's all it takes for @Platinumdrgn to jizz in his own mouth bc orange man bad

It should have been an obvious clue when the only place to pick this story up is buzzfeed, that would be common sense right @EastKYWildcat

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT