POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you judged America by what Hollywood and advertisers put out, you’d think gays were like half the country and that whites were about 20% of the population. Every ad has to have an interracial couple or every race represented and if it’s a family ad for an insurance commercial or something, it’s a black family with one white person beingn stupid. I could put up 20 commercials that show this.

If you judged America by what Hollywood and advertisers put out, you’d think gays were like half the country and that whites were about 20% of the population. Every ad has to have an interracial couple or every race represented and if it’s a family ad for an insurance commercial or something, it’s a black family with one white person beingn stupid. I could put up 20 commercials that show this.

:cry::cry::cry:

WTF? The plaintiff in that case, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), purportedly an organization devoted to defending peoples' right to privacy, is suing the federal government to disclose Trump's tax records.

Way to reveal your true colors. I guess they only support privacy for liberals; Conservatives? Eff 'em.

48356142_2288486081369294_4625906298662158336_n.jpg

Sullivan-Staples-Article-201605171502.jpg

"Arguably you sold your country out!"
You realize how foolish that makes Mueller and his attorneys, who have told the judge that Flynn should serve no time, look, right?

The reality is that Mueller dragged Flynn's name through the mud with trumped-up allegations to get him to squeal on bigger fish. We don't know what Flynn told Mueller's investigators, but assuming we can take Mueller at his word and Flynn cooperated fully, I think the Judge's implication was that the allegations were much more puffery than substance, which is really why Mueller is now recommending that Flynn not serve time.

This article is supposed to make Bill Barr for AG sound bad, but this sounds encouraging.

If you think Whitaker's comments against the Mueller investigation were problematic, then you should be terrified of Barr. Barr publicly prejudged the Mueller investigation and downplayed evidence that Trump obstructed justice. He advocated for investigating the president’s political opponents and said the president can order the Justice Department to investigate anyone. With the House set to reassume strong oversight of the executive branch in January, it’s particularly concerning that Barr argued the president can limit the ability of Congress to exercise its constitutional duties.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ting-the-mueller-investigation-run-its-course

fwvhfqufev421.jpg

lol, better hope that the white rhino knows how to stop global warming...

The extinction of the human race would be totally meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Just another random event in the universe taking out that which only came into existence by another random event such as the Big Bang.. This is the only logical conclusion of modern science.. The only value of humanity is self-assigned value - by Science's logic.

On the other hand ...

Last edited:
Reactions: DidneyWorl

We are not a nation comprised of "normal looking white families." Haven't been for a long, long time. That's not going to change, my brodies. Sensitive white men getting emotional about non-whites featured in advertisements???

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Please tell me no one in this thread feels "misrepresented," or claims that it infringes on their weird view of America's "culture," "values," or, wait for it......"heritage."

Talk about some snowflakes....

Reactions: jameslee32

I would guess his “parents” have lost custody of this child....at the very least, but that would make too much sense.

The kid is also on drugs. I saw an interview with him that was posted here a long time ago, and he was zoned tf out on some sort of pills.

Of all the bs the left condones and openly cheers for, this example is the most disturbing.

The extinction of the human race would be totally meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Just another random event in the universe taking out that which only came into existence by another random event such as the Big Bang.. This is the only logical conclusion of modern science.. The only value of humanity is self-assigned value - by Science's logic.

On the other hand ...

Agreed.

If liberals think that human extinction is the best possible solution for the planet, then they should do us all a favor and off themselves today.

I hate things like this..just the same that tech companies dont have females...its not the organization's responsibility to make sure ppl are qualified across the board. If they are lacking in that area it just means there is a lack of interest. Otherwise what ends up happening, as in the case of Google, you hire someone just bc they are female not bc they are the most qualified which hurts the business and consumers overall. Just bc there isnt a lot of a type of person in a field isnt automatically prejudice, its bc there isnt interest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT