POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muslims would win hands down. That is why they side with the left. They need public support to try and undermine our society because they have yet been able to show us they can beat the right/conservatives. They have been using subversive tactics more lately because they know that even with the left they cannot beat us conservative Americans in a fair fight.

Reactions: homeytheclown
Sem
Do I think that the media was controlled by the Obama and printed whatever they fed him without ever fact checking? No, I don't.

Because THAT is what I'm talking about. THAT is different than what you guys are implying which is just called "bias".
Semantics moron. When a bias is all out one sided, it is controlled. God, how can you people be this dumb.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
So Saturday Night Live is "coverage" now? Ha. I get what he's saying but poor choice of words for that.

Given the pretty even split in the country, there would surely be a market for a right slanting sketch show, no?

Agree. It's entertainment and they've made fun of presidents for decades.

Does trump get it a bit worse than the lib presidents? Yes but it's not worth the fuss imo. Plenty of other valid perpetrators of fake news he should focus on

And the hits keep coming..........

48367466_2288668848017684_557870355729874944_n.jpg

:joy:
goodness that's a hoot

Alec is a Prophet now

Cry out to Lucifer, you scared little boy
Cry out to Satan and drop the veneer you coward

Good GRAVY.......

The FENCE is getting narrower
People are going to have to decide what side they're on regarding a few things

:cookie:

For instance - I'm against North Carolina having a basketball program anymore......and making sure their campus is at least partially buried in .......

damnit.....rambling again

SQUIRREL!!!:eyes:

There needs to be clarity...meddle/interfere and collusion are not the same thing. Media has tried hard to confuse this. There is absolute zero evidence they manipulated vote tallies.

Did they push out a bunch of shit...yep. hate to break it to you. Theyve been meddling in elections since the cold war....just like the US has.
Like in 2012 when Romney said Russia is our biggest geo political foe, and Barry told him to go back to the 80s while bending over for Vladimir. What type of interference you think they were doing?

The sad thing is, the media fell for exactly want they wanted. Their whole goal is to cause chaos. Mission accomplished. They just have to kick their feet up, while everyone blames everything they dont like on Russia, and acts hysterically insane to try to delegitimize everything.

There needs to be clarity...meddle/interfere and collusion are not the same thing. Media has tried hard to confuse this. There is absolute zero evidence they manipulated vote tallies.

Did they push out a bunch of shit...yep. hate to break it to you. Theyve been meddling in elections since the cold war....just like the US has.
Like in 2012 when Romney said Russia is our biggest geo political foe, and Barry told him to go back to the 80s while bending over for Vladimir. What type of interference you think they were doing?

The sad thing is, the media fell for exactly want they wanted. Their whole goal is to cause chaos. Mission accomplished. They just have to kick their feet up, while everyone blames everything they dont like on Russia, and acts hysterically insane to try to delegitimize everything.
I’m not speculating as to what they did or didn’t do. Just pointing out that what @bigblueinsanity said is patently false.

Pittsburgh is trying to ban some guns and ammo. Never would have thought the steel city could be that gay.

“If we continue to allow so many citizens to live in fear of mass shootings, when we can, right now, reduce that risk, we are robbing citizens of their rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,” Mr. Wolf said during a news conference at Pittsburgh’s city hall Friday.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/c...-weapons-some-ammunition/stories/201812140066

Still wood tho...

Reactions: AustinTXCat

I’m not speculating as to what they did or didn’t do. Just pointing out that what @bigblueinsanity said is patently false.

I didn't claim it was some scientific fact. I expect polls to show higher percentage because libs will flood them and do anything to get rid of orange man.

I'm not clicking the link, but my guess based on the link is it's a strawman. Noone doubts Russia spent money here. But hardly anyone thinks it was at the request of trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT