POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo...you think the President of the United States should run a news station that he/she could feed whatever propaganda they wanted?

Okay.
Do you not think that was the case at all under Obama? Do you not think it would have been the case under Hillary? Do you not think it's pretty much the case with the MSM now? Do you live under a rock?

And FYI, no, I don't think the president or ANYONE should feed the news propoganda, but that's exactly whats happening with the Liberal owned and Soros (and his cronies) controlled media.

Do you not think that was the case at all under Obama? Do you not think it would have been the case under Hillary? Do you not think it's pretty much the case with the MSM now? Do you live under a rock?

And FYI, no, I don't think the president or ANYONE should feed the news propoganda, but that's exactly whats happening with the Liberal owned and Soros (and his cronies) controlled media.

Do I think that the media was controlled by the Obama and printed whatever they fed him without ever fact checking? No, I don't.

Because THAT is what I'm talking about. THAT is different than what you guys are implying which is just called "bias".

Soooo...you think the President of the United States should run a news station that he/she could feed whatever propaganda they wanted?

Okay.
The point is that neither of us who brought up the Trump-TV deal meant it in that light. And you knew that. Or you are an idiot. One of the two.

(FTR I don't actually think you are an idiot...I just think you get blinded sometimes by idiology and/or talking points and/or you are trolling 90% of the time...any of which can make your posts come across as idiotic.)

Reactions: warrior-cat
stocks only down 5% on the year. MAGA! crashing hard right before close
Lol..as always. Do you understand how the market works. You post the same thing every time. But clearly it's just a talking point because you dont understand what your looking like at all.

For instance goldman Sachs was sued by Malaysia. That dropped part of the market. The fed is going to raise interest rates, hence a sell off.

You're an idiot. Also, disgusting you cheer for recession. We'll see you again in a few weeks with the next repeated post.

Do I think that the media was controlled by the Obama and printed whatever they fed him without ever fact checking? No, I don't.

Because THAT is what I'm talking about. THAT is different than what you guys are implying which is just called "bias".
What about the dem party emails sent to this news organization or that news organization to go over what news topics they would like to be highlighted/emphasized on their TV programming during a presidential campaign? What about a CNN employee who feeds debate questions to a particular female dem candidate ahead of the debate?

How does that fit into your "state run TV" narrative?

Last edited:

There is documented proof that is exactly what was going on. Emails back and forth and everything. You can read about if you want to.

Hell, they even detailed it out for you in a book. Openly bragging about it.

But, all that PLUS Obama/Clinton/DNC undermining a presidential election (TWICE!) by illegally spying on a US citizen running for President in an attempt to prevent/impeach doesn’t seem to register on your give-a-shit meter.

Last edited:
This never gets old...

bRgO6.png

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Comey is smug because he knows not a damn thing is going to happen to him or anyone else involved. Sooner Trump is gone the quicker the story goes away hence why he is so vocal about Dems needing to win in 2020. If Trump gets re-elected the same nonsense will go on for another 4 years with twists added to it. Criminals protecting criminals.

Thought this was pretty funny. Our resident group of beta libs that enjoy watching other men F their wife have a problem with out of wedlock births.

And the sickness just mounts and mounts.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Thought this was pretty funny. Our resident group of beta libs that enjoy watching other men F their wife have a problem with out of wedlock births.

And the sickness just mounts and mounts.

Sweet "beta-lib-cuck" slam, bro.

You love UK sports but those players sure don't love you back.

PJ Washington forever.

Is it true that Mexico has, in some form or fashion, already paid for the wall??? Amazing win for Trump if true. I mean, he tweeted about it last week so I'm just gonna take his word for it.

But...if Mexico has already paid for it....nevermind.

Who is Chris Siliza?

Any of you brodies familiar with him? Some cucky beta frappe-sipping lib told me to check him out. Said he slams Trump regularly in hilarious fashion.

Wanted to get the REAL story on him from you guys before I waste my time. Is he a writer? A TV personality? Is he credible at all?

Holy Geezus, you’ve been fully indoctrinated. If you can’t see how the MSM is so hell bent on demonizing Trump and the right to the point they REPORT THINGS WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR FACTS. Something they’ve been called out on NUMEROUS times. Pot calling kettle. The MSM is so corrupt and in cahoots with the left it’s scary.

Reactions: homeytheclown
Holy Geezus, you’ve been fully indoctrinated. If you can’t see how the MSM is so hell bent on demonizing Trump and the right to the point they REPORT THINGS WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR FACTS. Something they’ve been called out on NUMEROUS times. Pot calling kettle. The MSM is so corrupt and in cahoots with the left it’s scary.

It's the same thing they've done for years. The advent of the internet and social media has allowed us to see the truth is very rarely what the msm tells you it is. I think we can state with authority though that the msm has never before been so openly and viciously biased as they have been for the last 3 years toward Donald Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT