How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tHCHhyRJp6ARaQ-YeKznO0bpQWTzu-mzfKRJWMXIOB0.jpg

google "white american family" and see what you get for images.

google is racist as f***

Google's search algorithms are all ****ed. If you type in "Canadian Family" you get mostly regular photos of white Canadian families (since Canada is overwhelmingly white.)

Type in "White Canadian family" and you get a bunch of black and white (old) photos of Canadian families.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
The meme was obviously a joke. It was liked by those 3 because they thought it was funny. No wonder you libs are always so miserable, not even a little bit of a sense of humor in you guys.

I must have that person on ignore but even when I was liking it, I thought to myself, “I bet one of the retarded liberals on here think we don’t get the joke.” Sure enough.

Lol

But thats not what the meme did at all. Good grief man are you blind?
And now we get to what my point's been the whole time. That's exactly what it does. Yall are too stupid to see it's making fun of you, as I originally said lol. It's been circulating on leftist sites for awhile. You ate the pasta. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Come on man you and I both know wall-worshiper Austin didn't post something directly pointing out how idiotic the wall is on purpose.

How does that meme point out how idiotic the wall is? Would love to hear that explanation.

I think everyone here knew it was a joke, considering that joke has been going around for years, and started with the great wall of China, you ignorant dunce.

How does that meme point out how idiotic the wall is? Would love to hear that explanation.

I think everyone here knew it was a joke, considering that joke has been going around for years, and started with the great wall of China, you ignorant dunce.
Dude loved the Iran deal (and still does) so digging in on this is nbd.

Did we miss this?
Entire floor at D.C. federal courthouse sealed off for mystery case
court13.jpg

"There are two different sealed case involving an unknown grand jury which have attracted attention at the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals..."

“To this day, I can’t fathom what the heck it could be that would move this fast and get this much secrecy,” said national security lawyer Bradley Moss.

Last edited:
He's dropping major hints here. DJTV is coming.
I made this very same point during a conversation at dinner the other night...except I said it would be MAGA-TV. Everyone thought I was crazy.

We shall see...stranger things have happened...I mean WTF would have ever guessed The Donald would ever become POTUS? That ish actually happened. Right before our very eyes.

How about this:
48194157_1969905173091564_1415732546313912320_n.jpg
afd.jpg_large

Get it now? It's saying people who support Trump's wall are such mouth-breathers they can't even construct a sentence, let alone have a valid political position. Basically the same joke as, "They took er jerbs!!"

How about this:
afd.jpg_large

Get it now? It's saying people who support Trump's wall are such mouth-breathers they can't even construct a sentence, let alone have a valid political position. Basically the same joke as, "They took er jerbs!!"
Translation: "I got trolled. I got owned. I'm butthurt.

My continued psycho-babble is a desperate face-saving measure."

-- and you are dismissed.

Why would the insane unhinged leftists use Israel's barrier wall as a joke/meme? They do realize it is incredibly effective at not just keeping out the Mexicans, but also at decreasing terrorism/violence, right?

Insane Unhinged Person: "hey, because we all know a wall really won't work let's create this meme using Israel's wall. That'll show all the dumbass Trump supporters"

Sane Person: "You do realize the example you are using has actually been incredibly effective for its intended purposes?"

Insane Unhinged Person: "You are too stupid to get the joke!!!!!!!"

How about this:
afd.jpg_large

Um. ok. I "got it" when the original joke was talking about the great wall of china.

I guess you clever lefties rehashing old jokes and changing a word or two are just too woke for me.

It's not a political point, you goddam troglodyte. It's a joke. If you think that joke is making a political point, then you are mentally handicapped.

This hasn't received much play lately.

Shortages in Cuber.

Bernie and Occasional Cortex want this here.

Austerity measures, which began in 2016, would continue in 2019. They include cuts in energy and fuel to state companies and reduced imports of inputs for the economy, which have led to scattered shortages of everything from bread and medicine to eggs as production sputters for lack of spare parts and raw materials.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-2019-as-economic-woes-continue-idUSKBN1OF0UE

Wouldn't it be awesome to spend the biggest part of your day waiting in line for individual commodities?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT