POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made this very same point during a conversation at dinner the other night...except I said it would be MAGA-TV. Everyone thought I was crazy.

We shall see...stranger things have happened...I mean WTF would have ever guessed The Donald would ever become POTUS? That ish actually happened. Right before our very eyes.

Wait...are you guys actually hoping for what would essentially be state TV? A propaganda machine?

Reactions: homeytheclown
Wait...are you guys actually hoping for what would essentially be state TV? A propaganda machine?
Just curious - if you take away FNC (which you guys would LOVE to do) - what do you think we have now? Should there be balance or are you good with 95% negative slant, burying of positive stories, running with unverified anonymous sources, flat out reporting FAKE NEWS just to issue a fine print retraction days later, and openly undermining the republican party while coordinating with the DNC?

It truly is the baffling that normal, regular democrats can't see who has the power even though they love to claim to be fighting against it.

But hey - at least we have Rush on AM radio!!!

And, if the unhinged insane were being real with themselves they should be all for more balanced media. Other than Hillary being a verified psychopath murderer, the other biggest reason people voted for Trump was to shove it up the media's ass.

And, if the unhinged insane were being real with themselves they should be all for more balanced media. Other than Hillary being a verified psychopath murderer, the other biggest reason people voted for Trump was to shove it up the media's ass.
Yes trump is the only one who will fight the media

Reactions: warrior-cat
How about this:
48194157_1969905173091564_1415732546313912320_n.jpg
afd.jpg_large

Get it now? It's saying people who support Trump's wall are such mouth-breathers they can't even construct a sentence, let alone have a valid political position. Basically the same joke as, "They took er jerbs!!"
That’s Ocasio-Cortez logic

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
Why not? We already have the MSM, which is nothing but a propaganda machine for the left.

A station being slanted to the left is not the same as state tv. That's is propaganda being funneled straight from whoever is in the White House and being fed to Americans as automatic truth. HUGE difference there.

Not surprised you guys would be in favor of this, though. You will get behind anything that Trump suggests.

A station being slanted to the left is not the same as state tv. That's is propaganda being funneled straight from whoever is in the White House and being fed to Americans as automatic truth. HUGE difference there.

Not surprised you guys would be in favor of this, though. You will get behind anything that Trump suggests.

lol

If you dont think the MSM is currently nothing but a mouthpiece of the ruling class, I dont know what to tell you. They aren't "slanted to the left." They are the mouthpiece of the left.

Do I want state run TV? Of course not. That's why we fight so hard against you lefty loony toons.

If the radical lefties own the state and the media, it doesn't really matter if the state owns the media.

MAGA: Another jackass gets his wish.

August 16, 2017. Camping World/Gander Outdoors CEO Marcus Lemonis "If You're OK with what Trump said, don't shop at my businesses."

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2018/12/...tdoors-in-paducah-unexpectedly-closes-sunday/

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/08/...at-trump-said-dont-shop-at-my-businesses.html

Who the **** closes retail a week before Christmas?

Just another outlier.
Ea which has ruined battlefield games told its audience either buy it or don’t doesn’t matter to me, then when sales sucked they slashed price 50 percent which made the people who paid full price mucho happy, you can spot the ea game with the female soldier in ww2 on the cover lmao

We already have many propaganda outlets owned and operated by the left and echoed Obama's, Hillary's, Pelosi's, Reid's, and the list goes on, for years. Where was your concern then?

Reactions: P19978

The state already had many under Obama and you were alright with that.

Reactions: homeytheclown
I made this very same point during a conversation at dinner the other night...except I said it would be MAGA-TV. Everyone thought I was crazy.

We shall see...stranger things have happened...I mean WTF would have ever guessed The Donald would ever become POTUS? That ish actually happened. Right before our very eyes.
I like the thought of maga tv, But I also believe trump understands the gravity of the situation and that our sovereignty is at stake.

Last edited:
word on the street now is that the republicans don't even have enough votes to pass any funding bill because to many of them went home and won't bother to come back and vote. Trump already said he takes the blame so they give no ****s. who needs enemies with friends like those

lol @mustnotsleepnow thinking trump creating a tv station would be "state run" and then accusing others of not knowing what state run tv is.

what a fricken dodo bird.... no, nevermind.. the dodo bird is extinct.. idiotic liberals are in abundance

Reactions: DidneyWorl
lol @mustnotsleepnow thinking trump creating a tv station would be "state run" and then accusing others of not knowing what state run tv is.

what a fricken dodo bird.... no, nevermind.. the dodo bird is extinct.. idiotic liberals are in abundance

Soooo...you think the President of the United States should run a news station that he/she could feed whatever propaganda they wanted?

Okay.

Reactions: jameslee32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT