How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
48281499_2286732821544620_6509074614134505472_n.jpg

Amazing and ironic she is concerned about foreign kids being dragged across a Central America, yet never heard her say a peep about all of the minority kids in Chicago that get gunned down each week. Maybe she could actually use money from her “foundation” to help someone out financially besides herself or pay for her daughters wedding with the money.

Have you ever tried olive oil and real lemon juice at the onset of pain for kidney stones? Actually works for me. 2 ounces each mixed (but drink fast).

I have not sir. The first one, I just dragged myself to the ER. Last two I've gone straight to drugs and a couple shots of bourbon. Next time (I'm hoping there isn't a next time) I'll give the lemon juice/olive oil a try. So you slam it like chugging a beer?

Third one in life Bill - the first one I honestly thought I was gonna die - I didn't know it was possible to be in that much pain and survive. Second one wasn't quite as bad. This one is a bear.
My dad gets the stones...never seen anything put him down like they do.

Reactions: KRJ1975
The meme was obviously a joke. It was liked by those 3 because they thought it was funny. No wonder you libs are always so miserable, not even a little bit of a sense of humor in you guys.
Come on man you and I both know wall-worshiper Austin didn't post something directly pointing out how idiotic the wall is on purpose.

My dad gets the stones...never seen anything put him down like they do.

It is downright ****ing miserable. The ER doctor the first time (after I was high on dilaudid) told me to picture what's going on, to imagine a scuffed up golf ball with sharp shards being forced through a garden hose - for about 4 hours. It's death.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT