POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love America. I think it's a great place.
You MAGAs are the ones running it into the ground every day.
All I ever hear MAGAs say about this country is......
Our public schools suck.
Our military sucks.
Our major cities suck.
Our blue states suck.
Our President sucks.
Our VP sucks.
Democrats suck.
Our economy sucks.
Our NATO allies suck.
Our separation of church and state sucks.
Our elections suck.
Our immigrants suck.
Our LGTBQ community sucks.
Our clean energy sucks.

According to MAGAs America is a dystopian society where everything sucks except their laws and Donald Trump.

Hating half of the country is not loving America.
Our president and vp does suck, so do democrats. Welcome to politics, still much better than claiming its hitler.. Besides you made most of those up...out lgtb sucks...who's is better? Lololololol

Handmaids tale is going to happen
They'll put you in chains
You're life is in the gutter without us
Hillary Clinton compared Rs to al qaeda
They'll create concentration camps
This country is racist
This country is backward
This country is sexist
This country is homophobic
Your a bigot omof you're interested in your kids
Burial plots are white supremecy
Being on time is white supremecy
math is racist

Afterall...youre the one that keeps claiming we'll go back in time in some sick fantasy..

Let me show you how easy it is to play your game..."build back better" why do we need to build it...its already built. What are you saying? Better? Are you saying america is medicore? Whos gonna build it? Ppl against their will? Sounds like an ode to slavery. It literally doesn't matter what a R says...you'll take the worst case insane hypothetical, which magically and oddly, always makes democrats look better and morally superior. Odd indeed.

have you ever considered nuance...I get it, some ppl just sprinkle feelings on things and you can't understand that there's a difference in opinion on things without saying wait, I'm altrustic and caring so if you disagree with me..it must be evil!

Republicans are the only ones that chant USA.

I feel like he’d say the same if they nominated Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo.
Rob Reiner thinks LBJ was one of the great Presidents of all-time.

Rob Reiner was one of the most outspoken Vietnam war protesters.

Rob Reiner thinks the Democrat party is the genuine champion of Black Americans.

Yes, he really is THAT anserine*...

*(that word dedication goes out to my special thesaurus buddy, stanthecaddy)

Last edited:
Bill O'Reilly just predicted that Kamala's VP pick will be Kentucky governor, Andy / 'beh-SHo͝or /

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
That's their fact check hahaha

She was still sucking d-ck for those jobs she got whether Willie was separated or not.

GTIa2F4W8AArSle

Republican jurists just made the president a despot.

Republicans SAY they love America but they don't.

Okay, I've noticed your posts sprinkled here and there, since Kamala helped you summon the nerve to start poking around on here.

Political differences are fine, and so is some mean spirited ribbing; all for it.

The only thing that is TRULY offensive on here (to me) is being either stupid or boring.

Maybe you're just getting acclimated, but at first blush, you appear to be both. (in spades)

Try to do better. You're making sambowieshins look like Ring Lardner.

Last edited:
Seriously, where do they come up with these moronic takes?
No natter how moronic we think these takes are, they are a calculated ploy by the media to influence thought especially for the weak-minded. These statements that you are racist and misogynistic for having any type of negative thought about Kamala is their opening salvo in the new battle between Kamala and Trump. They desperately want you to feel ashamed or even evil for pointing out her shortcomings. By November, this rhetoric will have reached a fever pitch, and anyone that doesn't vote for Kamala will be misogynistic and racist. No matter who wins, the result will be even more division. This will be worse than Trump beating Hillary.

I love America. I think it's a great place.
You MAGAs are the ones running it into the ground every day.
All I ever hear MAGAs say about this country is......
Our public schools suck.
Our military sucks.
Our major cities suck.
Our blue states suck.
Our President sucks.
Our VP sucks.
Democrats suck.
Our economy sucks.
Our NATO allies suck.
Our separation of church and state sucks.
Our elections suck.
Our immigrants suck.
Our LGTBQ community sucks.
Our clean energy sucks.

According to MAGAs America is a dystopian society where everything sucks except their laws and Donald Trump.

Hating half of the country is not loving America.
But it is okay for your side to call us Nazi’s (as you call for death of Jews), call 1/2 your fellow Americans white supremacist, call us uneducated xenophobes and worse. You seriously cannot take what you wrote seriously. You and your rhetoric just about startd a civil war on J13. Your side has lied about the mental capability of Biden for years. You really should STFU. You and your ilk are a menace.

Not saying to ignore all problems and do nothing to work towards solving them.
But blaming ONE group of people or ONE political party for ALL the problems in this country is not only wrong but completely counterproductive.
I'm 60 years old and have listened to dumbass politicians do this my whole life.
There has ALWAYS been poverty, drugs and economic downturns as long as I have been alive and before.
Pointing fingers and claiming one fool can solve it all is asinine. It never works.
.....he says as he does exactly the same thing.

Reactions: Girthang
Opposite is true. I really hope she doesn’t get the nomination. She would get killed by trump

Not gonna lie. Honestly, she’s the worst political candidate I’ve ever seen. I would run Bush for a 3rd term with popularity at 28% before her. Shes just God awful. But thats been your ticket’s VP and she was picked simply because she’s black. It’s unreal how D’s don’t get disgusted by now.

Stop being ****ing racist and pick candidates bases off of what they’ve done and you won’t be in this ****ing problem.

Damn.

Reactions: IdaCat and Girthang
Here’s what the insane, irrational hatred of Trump from 2016 onward has led to- the complete obliteration of Constitutional government. It may never return. We are in that serious a moment.

No leader. Nor border. Nor rule of law. Instead we have lawfare, bias in the justice system, and a corrupted executive and legislative branch, as well as in unelected bureaucratic agencies.

Kamala has come out red hot, no doubt about it.

I pretty much called that a few weeks ago. (along with a few others on here)

She's as annoying as a plantar wart, and dumb as a hammer (neither is that much of a hindrance for a Democrat running for Federal Office though) , but she's a much more formidable candidate than many on the right are willing to admit.

I think she'll have the lead in the RCP National average within a week.

Democrats:

Polls show your foreign policy approval is 30%.

Theyre wrong. I’m the best foreign policy president of all time.

Polls show your economic approval is 30%

I’m the best president ever in terms of the economy.

God himself has your approval at 30%

Look the guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I’m the most popular president with God of all time..

She's as annoying as a plantar wart, and dumb as a hammer (neither is that much of a hindrance for a Democrat running for Federal Office though) , but she's a much more formidable candidate than many on the right are willing to admit.

I don’t think she will be in the end. She’s already unlikable. Now that she’s actually running for the office he numbers are gonna get worse after a small bump. Now people will actually attention.

Trump is going to win a lot more black men than he did last time around.

Only because of the timing, which is well planned if not rushed a little. No one gets to see how utterly unprepared and incompetent she is in any lengthy context. No one will ever know how much of that money came from foreign interests because our executive branch/DOJ is corrupted. No one will know her "ploticies" before Nov because she is only a sock puppet, just like Joe. She can make promises to her heart's content, because she won't have to honor them.

No one on the left cares, as long as the lies sound good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT