POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
America is eventually gonna get tired of electing politicians based on celebratory factors and not on merit. The entire problem with much of modern America, and especially the Democratic Party today, is Obama. They gave power to a corrupt Chicago smooth talking politician over a celebratory reason and we’ve never recovered.

Now his party hand picks candidates instead of using a traditional primary.

Democracy may ass. Get the guy out from behind the curtain and America can finally move toward.
The question for our resident libs is do you prefer living in a country with a duly elected President serving the people of the US or living in a country run by an oligarchy beholden to the WEF/UN and their globalist agenda that does nothing to serve and protect the citizens of the USA.

When a politician running for the highest office in the land speaks line that or speaks like she’s talking to 5 year olds and can’t put a coherent thought together without sounding like a complete moron, yeah, I’ll write them off. Tell me what Kamala has to offer us as President? What policies is she going to champion that will benefit all Americans and make our lives better and our Country safer? Please elaborate.
There's a saying "Every Republican accusation is a confession."

The question for our resident libs is do you prefer living in a country with a duly elected President serving the people of the US or living in a country run by an oligarchy beholden to the WEF/UN and their globalist agenda that does nothing to serve and protect the citizens of the USA.
Don't be a clown. Republicans took their evidence about 2020 to around 60 courts and they lost every time. There was nothing there. We've subsequently heard testimony that Trump's aides told him there was nothing there. Lies don't become true by being echoed and repeated.

Sorry about that scare. My bad. :(

I was referencing earlier in the summer when he mentioned back problems (I think) and was looking forward to some recovery at his pool throughout the summer.

I wanted to check on how his summer was going and if he was getting some downtime.

My post could have been worded much better.

WTF man, I thought @55wildcat was a goner.

Goshdamn, y'all trying to "joe biden me"?

Not me brother, @augustaky1 is the one trying to kill you. Nerds. You can't trust them. They have too much built up anger.

Are you malfunctioning? You keep posting the same things over and over and over again.

No, he's just not smart enough, nor are there any other examples of Republicans acting fools before or since, for him to be able to oresent any new material.

It's been the same links for 3 and a half years from The Village Idiot.

The president of the united states is still to cowardly to address the country.
I was wondering about that yesterday. Prior to entering politics, Vance was HATED because of that book.

But it's like that line from The Big Chill, "I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex."
I guess it's the same as how joe biden was a career corrupt opportunist, who had to drop out of his first presidential bid for plagiarism, praised segregationists, and won't acknowledge his grand daughter. Was a major influence in a bill that has locked up countless minorities. Yet , he was all of a sudden a sweet grandpa that could heal the nation...instead he's inflamed it even more refusing to be a leader which would mean taking ownership and responsibility for rhetoric... instead making it partisan. I thought you wanted something anti trump...weird.

It's hilarious tho, the only reason biden became president is bc he's tied to Obama..the irony is even Obama thinks he's a high level moron, and the only reason he picked him as vp is bc he needed an old white racist to calm ppl down.

And if he wasn't power obsessed he would've stepped down in tike to have a primary...yet democrats closed those, and only care that he's a vegetable is bc of poll numbers, it's not bc it happened all of a sudden

Last edited:
Biden just called into Kamala's campaign HQ. They put him on speaker and he said he'd be out on the trail with her.

It's Kamala vs. Trump. Everyone else must have said no thanks.
I heard that call and he sounded like a dying voice. I might be wrong but the man might of lost his battle with covid which his party probably put in his night meds.

Don't be a clown. Republicans took their evidence about 2020 to around 60 courts and they lost every time. There was nothing there. We've subsequently heard testimony that Trump's aides told him there was nothing there. Lies don't become true by being echoed and repeated.
You should really do some (independent) reading on just what they’ve found in Fulton county alone. Or remain ignorant. I know which you’d prefer.

Sorry about that scare. My bad. :(

I was referencing earlier in the summer when he mentioned back problems (I think) and was looking forward to some recovery at his pool throughout the summer.

I wanted to check on how his summer was going and if he was getting some downtime.

My post could have been worded much better.
Yeah you Michael Scotted the Meredith was hit by a car speech.

Joking.

Because it's making the assertion that America sucks now. It's negative and offensive to those of us who love America and already think it's a great nation right now.
It's also confusing to people from a historical perspective.
Make America great again like when black people weren't allowed to drink from water fountains and eat at white owned restaurants in the South?
Make America great again like when we had slave and free states?
Make America great again when we didn't allow women to vote?
Make America great again like it was during the Clinton, Obama and Biden years?
Make America great again like it was during the Vietnam War or Nixon Watergate trials?
Please tell me exactly what years of greatness is he referring to?
But you don't think it's a great place...

The reality is you're told to feel this way so you do otherwise you would think nothing of it. Just the same as how every R since Bush had been called Hitler, and after Trump they'll claim that person is worse than Hitler and worse than Trump. And how you'll repeat those talking points.

It's just the same how you believe racists, sexist, bigots are hiding in every bush gull of white supremacists or whatever.

Just the same as you believe there's a radical supreme court. I'm guessing you think Barrett is a radical ideologe...but don't know she's actually based on opinions the most neutral judge on the court.

It's why you run with "bloodbath" or "very fine people on both sides" or "immigrants are animals", or "put bleach in your ass"

Or it's why you all claimed you hold truth to power, and will talk about Trump's lies but in the debate, for example, biden lied about troops in his first 20 seconds and you ignored it.

It's why you've remained silent on the weekly Charlottesvilles happening in pro hamas rallies...while AMERICANS are held hostage in gaza.

Because you're told to. Just as you create false hypotheticals of what MAGA means..never pondered "hmm why is all I can think of that it has to be something that's actually bad for other ppl, probably only good for white dudes."
That's your assumption, right? I know I'm right, that's all you can think up. Maybe you Have serious issues getting to know ppl.

Last edited:
Jesus...making fun of that hideous cackle is an attack on her gender now

Also, mispronouncing her name is a 'hate campaign'. Joe Biden has used multiple versions of her name Mika you ignorant slut.

Trump gets shot

The Left: OMG! What an overreaction. Wish the shooter didn’t miss. Trump probably wasn’t even shot! The ear bandage is ridiculous. Trump caused this all and now plays victim.

The right apparently mispronounces Kamala and it’s

“OMG! This is a far right hate campaign. Also how dare you make fun of a woman’s laugh. Don’t you know women are not allowed to be criticized unless they’re Republican?”

🖕

Last edited:
I heard that call and he sounded like a dying voice. I might be wrong but the man might of lost his battle with covid which his party probably put in his night meds.

He did sound like he was lying in bed reading from a script. I wouldn't put it past them to have screwed with his food or meds when he was in Nevada.

Gosh I hope it's Harris running.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Of course you don’t. You’ve now been told Kamala is your savior. You worship a machine of the “elite”.
It’s really something. The worst admin, O-Biden 2.0 and they act like it’s any different than what we’ve had the last four years.

These people have no shame. As long as it says Democrat on it, they will support authoritarian lunacy, high taxes, political violence, globalism over national interest. They have no issue with voting for the party who imports the third world because of people like Sam, lefties who think it will never affect them until it does.

Useful idiots.

e27208cd37ee01b4.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT