POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two Students Hooked Up. It Was Clearly Consensual. He Still Spent $12,000 Defending Himself.

Becky admitted she kissed James's neck but didn't think she gave him a hickey. She did, however, ask him whether he was into "nipple stuff," and touch his nipples intimately when he responded affirmatively. According to Becky, James gave her several hickeys. She was initially "aroused" by this.

Becky said she was getting a friends-with-benefits vibe from James, and he readily agreed. They then proceeded to discuss the terms of such a relationship: They agreed to keep it secret from their other drama class friends, and not to have penetrative sex or oral sex—it was Becky's preference that they stick to "hand stuff." And they discussed getting James's roommates to leave so that they could have some private time.

In the two days since their last meeting, Becky's feelings about the encounter had "shifted," according to the report. She told investigators that her mother noticed the hickeys while they were video chatting—the hickeys made her feel "disgusted" because it was as if James had been "marking me as his own," she said. Becky's mother agreed with her that she should break things off with James. "You were definitely violated," said Becky's mother, according to the report.

Just a simple case of "I'm a whore and my crazy ass mom might not like it" gone wrong

How many times is he going to switch parties?

So is he going to be one of the 20 Dems up on the stage at the first debate?

I think you meant to say 2-3%. all those "records" TRump was ranting about just went down the shitter.
lol

Obama tenure: "The stock market isn't the economy"
Trump tenure: "Everything's in the shitter because stocks are still way up, just not as up as they were"

Obama tenure: "High gas prices are a sign of a healthy economy" (also, somehow) "Obama gave us cheap gas!"
Trump tenure: "Gas is going up! Thanks Trump"

Two Students Hooked Up. It Was Clearly Consensual. He Still Spent $12,000 Defending Himself.

Becky admitted she kissed James's neck but didn't think she gave him a hickey. She did, however, ask him whether he was into "nipple stuff," and touch his nipples intimately when he responded affirmatively. According to Becky, James gave her several hickeys. She was initially "aroused" by this.

Becky said she was getting a friends-with-benefits vibe from James, and he readily agreed. They then proceeded to discuss the terms of such a relationship: They agreed to keep it secret from their other drama class friends, and not to have penetrative sex or oral sex—it was Becky's preference that they stick to "hand stuff." And they discussed getting James's roommates to leave so that they could have some private time.

In the two days since their last meeting, Becky's feelings about the encounter had "shifted," according to the report. She told investigators that her mother noticed the hickeys while they were video chatting—the hickeys made her feel "disgusted" because it was as if James had been "marking me as his own," she said. Becky's mother agreed with her that she should break things off with James. "You were definitely violated," said Becky's mother, according to the report.

Just a simple case of "I'm a whore and my crazy ass mom might not like it" gone wrong

There is not a worse time to try and hook up. Back in the day, the biggest threat was getting someone pregnant or getting an STD. Now it’s the fear of some crazy bitch deciding to call it rape.

lol

Obama tenure: "The stock market isn't the economy"
Trump tenure: "Everything's in the shitter because stocks are still way up, just not as up as they were"

Obama tenure: "High gas prices are a sign of a healthy economy" (also, somehow) "Obama gave us cheap gas!"
Trump tenure: "Gas is going up! Thanks Trump"
Rising rates from Fed vs zero under Obama to help his shitty economy. It sure fished him in though didn't it?

make that 3-4%. damn good thing its 2 minutes from closing. in complete free fall atm. another 10-20 minutes and TRump would break his -1100 in one day record

Dow is down because of uncertainty. Pressure from treasury yields rising to highest in a decade. Not sure what any of that has to do with Trump except for the fact he has it booming to the point he doesn't need forced artificial 0% rate and raising rates won't crash it.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Why are you so happy when people suffer for whatever reason? You would be happy if the country fell apart, if you can blame Trump, right? You must be miserable that the country is doing so good. Stock market goes up and down, who cares? The rest of the country is doing well, which means you are miserable, which is a good thing.

How many times is he going to switch parties?

So is he going to be one of the 20 Dems up on the stage at the first debate?

Bloomberg helped kill the coal industry in Eastern Kentucky. Little known fact is that he put the screws to the Big Sandy Power Plant in Ashland to switch to Natural Gas from Coal or New York City would find a new supplemental source of electricity. Not only did he do this to the Big Sandy Plant but he done it to several other power plants as well. Often times working with environmental groups to help push legislation to remove coal from the power grid. Environmental groups that were later found out to be working with and getting paid by the Chinese to undermine our electrical infrastructure.

Reactions: WKBlu and KingOfBBN
Saw where over 100 , maybe 120 EKU academic types signed a letter to the EKU president asking him to tell Trump not to come , or something to that effect. They can all , every last of them EAD .

Reactions: IdaCat and mdlUK.1
I couldn't believe this when I read it...

What the hell is Trump thinking? I can't believe he is being so insensitive! I don't know if I can continue to support a man who has the power to stop a hurricane, yet decides to politic for a politician. I don't know if this is as bad as Bush not stopping Katrina, yet, but it has potential.

Non political post:

If any of you have Amazon Prime, watch Three Identitical Strangers.

That is one f—ked up story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT