How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let Darwinism run rampant.

I've never understood what they were teaching about Darwin. If hes right and we are just animals born to conquer, why did whites allow slaves to not only be freed, but also set safety nets in place for them and promoted them from the position of helpless? Wouldn't whites have just conquered the next group if this were the case?

Where did that morality come from?

I've never understood what they were teaching about Darwin. If hes right and we are just animals born to conquer, why did whites allow slaves to not only be freed, but also set safety nets in place for them and promoted them from the position of helpless? Wouldn't whites have just conquered the next group if this were the case?

Where did that morality come from?

I always assumed it was from Santa Claus.

Reactions: morgousky
I actually fear for those who will stand before God as defenders and advocates for the right to kill unborn babies for convenience sake. I don't think "Oops" is gonna cut it if the God of the Bible awaits.

Jesus said "Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy." Where does that leave those who are unmerciful to unborn children?

Here's a "fetus" for you. And we, as a civilized and "Judeo-Christian" nation are OK with this tragedy? Abortion-on-demand has many defenders but no defense. Yes, it makes me mad as hell and breaks my heart.

68.jpg

This ought to be mandatory viewing for everyone who is for “choice”.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
No head? How would that fetus have survived?

I'm pro choice but believe it should be limited to the 1st trimester unless the mother's life is in grave danger.

Your religious angle doesn't play with me, so I've disregarded it. I understand and respect that you believe in God and Jesus. I just don't.

Atheist or saint, doesn't matter. Leaving religion out of it, abortion for convenience-sake, granted, has many defenders but no defense. An unborn child is in a woman's body but is separate from her body, connected only by an umbilical cord. An abortion is not something a woman does to her own body but to another unique human being growing inside her body. If she did months later what she did to her unborn baby she would be despised by society and spend decades in prison.

So you're good with vacuuming these tiny guys out in pieces, eh (calling out abortion for what it is)?

First three months of human development (it's a short video)

https://www.webmd.com/baby/1to3-months

Last edited:
Atheist or saint, doesn't matter. Leaving religion out of it, abortion for convenience-sake, granted, has many defenders but no defense. An unborn child is in a woman's body but is separate from her body, connected only by an umbilical cord. An abortion is not something a woman does to her own body but to another unique human being growing inside her body. If she did months later what she did to her unborn baby she would be despised by society and spend decades in prison.

So you're good with vacuuming these tiny guys out in pieces, eh (calling out abortion for what it is)?

First three months of human development (it's a short video)

https://www.webmd.com/baby/1to3-months

I have to say, I'm shocked at how formed and functional a fetus is at 3 months considering it weighs less than half a Snickers bar and I could hold it in the palm of my hand.

I say "alleged" because even SJW freaks are entitled to the presumption of innocence- the very presumption that they would deny to others.

CNN desperate to make a storm political posts completely scientifically incorrect info...if you look in the comments its meteorologists from all over the country calling them out

Every thing CNN does is political. They will use Hurricane Michael to promote and praise the Democrats running for office in Florida and find the least thing to be critical of the GOP candidates and of course Trump.

We know that and that is a reason CNN is never turned on in my house.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I apologize to anyone that actually tries to listen to this haha
I wonder if these people really believe those things? Like, your average woman in an average town is afraid to leave the house at night? Idk, I'm not a woman, but the wife is afraid of her own shadow and she used to walk about half a mile to a bus stop under an overpass which doubled as a massive homeless encampment at 5:30 in the morning. Never seemed to bother her too much.

Also, men are roughly a billion times more likely to be the victim of a random assault than a woman. BUT MUH NARRATIVE

If you’re keeping score at home, when Democrats all work together to go after someone that’s a Republican and all have the same talking points despite no evidence and also have connections to people like Soros and the DNC swamp, it’s NOT PARTISAN!

If Republicans ever go after someone for breaking the law or actually holding someone accountable, then it’s partisan.

Democrats accusing Kavanaugh of rape and not wanting him on the SCOTUS isn’t partisan. Kavanaugh gets angry at the Dems who orchestrated it is partisan.

Leftist logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT