POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw where over 100 , maybe 120 EKU academic types signed a letter to the EKU president asking him to tell Trump not to come , or something to that effect. They can all , every last of them EAD .

There are now three Trump Tents set up on the bypass selling Trump paraphernalia. This town loves Trump. Local paper published some baiting headline about "Trump visit brings mixed reactions, emotions among citizens". Nobody cares. Most people don't vote, but there are a ton of happy Trumpers that will show up to see this historical event. This is the biggest thing for Richmond since the killer mustard gas came to town.

A quote from an eku student in the paper - “I don’t know what he’s really done, I think he’s probabaly accomplished some good things, but the way he speaks is just not presidential. We don’t need a president that talks like that”.

*fact: EKU, known for their law enforcement program, had some communist POS from Berea College come and give the commencement speech for the school of justice. This commie POS took the stage and gave a very long pro-black lives matter speech.

A quote from an eku student in the paper - “I don’t know what he’s really done, I think he’s probabaly accomplished some good things, but the way he speaks is just not presidential. We don’t need a president that talks like that”

He doesn't know what he's done, but yet can judge his presidency by the way he talks? lol

I'd bitch slap that guy and there's nothing he'd do about it.

It was a girl, but yea, that’s a popular left talking point I hear all the time...It’s usually something like “yea, but if someone would just take his twitter away he would be a good president!”.

Bitch! He wouldn’t be president if he wasn’t on twitter slapping Hillary and all you PC crybabies around!

It’s the dumbest thing ever.

It was a girl, but yea, that’s a popular left talking point I hear all the time...It’s usually something like “yea, but if someone would just take his twitter away he would be a good president!”.

Bitch! He wouldn’t be president if he wasn’t on twitter slapping Hillary and all you PC crybabies around!

It’s the dumbest thing ever.

Bitch slap her too. I ain't a sexist.

Blast from the past. Please note the date. [laughing]

43571565_2239514869599749_3422285763142746112_n.jpg

Why are you so happy when people suffer for whatever reason? You would be happy if the country fell apart, if you can blame Trump, right? You must be miserable that the country is doing so good. Stock market goes up and down, who cares? The rest of the country is doing well, which means you are miserable, which is a good thing.
Pretty easy. Means they think people will turn to gov power to protect them & they can swoop in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT