• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so much spam about Kavanaugh.

43603079_158557185084540_4108676903466958848_n.jpg

Lol....riiiiiight. These mfers say this stuff every week.

So what was the OMG GROUNDBREAKING NEWS last night?

Blow that f’er up today and build a wall-moat NOW.

Caught that Tennessee Dem candidate’s staff saying he wouldn’t really vote for Kavanaugh and it was just a political move to try and get Republican voters and when asked if Tennessee citizens were that stupid, a staff member said, “Yeah.”

His staff also said he’s anti-Trump.

Is this the dems long-term strategy?

Bork - not qualified
Clarence Thomas - not qualified
Gorsuch - not qualified
Kavanaugh - not qualified and not a legitimate judge
Bush - not a legitimate president
Trump - not a legitimate president
electoral college - not legitimate

I mean, will this go on forever? WTH is wrong with them?

Bork - not qualified
Gorsuch - not qualified

Because they are sore losers and like a lot of their base want to blame everyone else but themselves for how bad they suck. They have no realistic ideas so just resist and create chaos to try and regain their power.

Bork - not qualified
Gorsuch - not qualified

They are anarchist and enemies of freedom. They want total control on every individual and their life

Go back even 100 years and tell someone we have people willing to commit acts of violence in order to legally kill babies, men sodomize each other at parades, and women are proudly calling themselves witches.

Just think about all of the things that are so obviously evil that we just shrug our shoulders at. We're like the lobsters in a heating pot of water.

The Democrats excited and laughing about this on the replies of that tweet are pretty sick.

They’re mocking the wall. A rational person concerned for their people would probably be upset about this and also realize not only do we need a wall, we neeed to blow this up and/or seal it.

I also highly doubt Mexicans did that on their own.

Reactions: Mashburned
Repubs get 50 in the Senate and I hope they get even more aggressive with their agenda.

Don't think that would hurt Trump one bit in 2020.
I think the GOP ends up with 53 seats. At that point, like you said, go full bore. I think they realize people are onto the "don't do anything you promise then beg for votes next election and promise to do things you promised to last time" game. The Kavanaugh confirmation may be the first sign that they are aware they actually have to do stuff. Hopefully getting spending under control is the next thing (I doubt it, unfortunately).

Reactions: ManitouDan
So who really believes McCarthy really wants to pass this bill? My guess is he is hoping the Republicans keep the House and this is his way of getting the support to win the Speaker position knowing full well it has little to no shot at passing in the Senate. Then again, maybe I am underestimating the power of cocaine Mitch...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...d-border-wall-midterm-immigration-referendum/

Last edited:
The Democrats excited and laughing about this on the replies of that tweet are pretty sick.

They’re mocking the wall. A rational person concerned for their people would probably be upset about this and also realize not only do we need a wall, we neeed to blow this up and/or seal it.

I also highly doubt Mexicans did that on their own.

Yeah i thought they were all roofers ... I jest ..

Reactions: DidneyWorl
The People's Eyeroll: Dwayne Johnson's Casting as John Henry Prompts Deserved Backlash

So now The Rock, whose dad is 100% black, is not black enough to portray a black man in a movie. A black man who is likely fictional, and even if he wasn't, has no physical description to go off of other than "black" so could have conceivably been any shade thereof.

Again, the left are by far the most racist people on Earth. They are all in on the one drop rule, the tone of your black skin affecting your status, not having spouses of another race, etc. The Root and the Daily Stormer should probably just save time and money, move into the same building and just all write the same stuff but leave "white" and "black" out of the stories so they can just fill them in depending on which one publishes the story.

The People's Eyeroll: Dwayne Johnson's Casting as John Henry Prompts Deserved Backlash

So now The Rock, whose dad is 100% black, is not black enough to portray a black man in a movie. A black man who is likely fictional, and even if he wasn't, has no physical description to go off of other than "black" so could have conceivably been any shade thereof.

Again, the left are by far the most racist people on Earth. They are all in on the one drop rule, the tone of your black skin affecting your status, not having spouses of another race, etc. The Root and the Daily Stormer should probably just save time and money, move into the same building and just all write the same stuff but leave "white" and "black" out of the stories so they can just fill them in depending on which one publishes the story.

Funny these race purists didn't express the same feelings about Obama who is 50% white and was raised by only his white family members. Meanwhile Clarence Thomas is 100% black who grew up dirt poor in the south isn't black enough.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Clarence Thomas is 100% black who grew up dirt poor in the south isn't black enough.
This one really should be nail in the coffin for the racist left. The grandson of slaves, raised during Jim Crow, born in abject poverty SPEAKING A DAMN SLAVE DIALECT OF ENGLISH, who made it to the Supreme Court through sheer force of will is the absolute most hated black man by black leftists. It's like a Dave Chappelle skit, but much sadder

Funny these race purists didn't express the same feelings about Obama who is 50% white and was raised by only his white family members? Meanwhile Clarence Thomas is 100% black who grew up dirt poor in the south isn't black enough.

That’s amusing to me as well. Kaepernick and Obama were both raised by whites. Their black dads were nowhere to be found but then become big saviors for blacks. Lol

I agree, Obama is half white but everybody says he is black. Dwayne is dark enough to play John Henry. West Virginia says he was a real person who worked on the Big Bend Tunnel near Talbott,WV while working on the C&O RR. A statute honors him at the location of the tunnel

enhance

Reactions: DidneyWorl
There was apparently some well known "viral video" showing a feminist dumping bleach on someone. I've never saw the video, even though I'm on the internet a good deal.

The only reason I know it exists is because I keep seeing shit about some viral video that is proven to be Russian propaganda.

So it's good to see the left has doubled down on Russia. Interesting to see them firing back up the global warming propaganda too. You see that shit everywhere in the post-Kavanaugh era.

Had to change the channel on two of my favorite TV shows because of it's leftist views.. L&O SVU...How bad the US looked for separating parents and children over illegal alien stuff...Bull..white female cop shoots drunk black guy cause he busted door down on a single seat bathroom..he grabbed her gun she got it back then shot him...of course she was wrong...

That woman is more crooked than a dog's hind leg.
As a Floridian I apologize my state continues to send her to congress. Unfortunately for the state, she is a transplant Yankee who brought her values and beliefs with her from New York. We have millions like her and most of those millions live in South Florida where she resides. I wish we had someone to challenge her but most of the conservatives have moved out. In a perfect world she would be in jail where she belongs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT