How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
43239373_10156767976368844_2737793552414146560_n.jpg

Wheweee. Bill would rape and then murder them. Joe Biden would passive-aggressively molest the daughter. Keith Ellison would beat the daughter to a pulp/ Corey Booker would sneak rape her, prolly while she is sun tanning. Al would just fondle her and prolly then try to stick his finger in her ass while she is asleep. Carlos Danger would make sure she is underage to rape her. Ted would just kill her. Not even rape her.

I'm going with Kav on that list.

Racism and sexism will always exist because people exist. The notion that it’ll one day cease to exist is laughable. I don’t condone it and think it’s disgusting but sadly it’s part of our world. You can do your best to spread awareness to stop it, teach you children right, etc. but some people just end up being misguided or become flat out evil.

What bothers me is more is a party that won’t be named picking sides. When you have supposed leaders stating “believe women” and “racism!” At every turn. This is where the divide comes from. That entire platform is nothing but -ists and -isms.
Agree 100% but I am referring to a political parties weaponizing racism, sexism etc. for no other purpose than to advance a political position that cannot win on merit. You always have the average jackass who spews venom but politicians/parties using this to divide has to stop. Right now the Dems are trying to corner the market on that strategy.

Okay... THAT is boofing ridiculous.

It’s sad that 9,752 other people are dumb enough to like that post.

Women ?

what difference does protection for women - or even special considerations - mean ......if I can decide I'm a woman overnight with no checks/balances or tests

WTF

THATS one angle to how black check promotion of 'transexualism' --- hurts legitimate civil rights movements that came before it

and I mean IT in the nicest possible way

hell

NO I. dont

I don't know WTF you think you are to tell me what to do, but you can take your patronizing, arrogant take and shove it up your ass. You'll understand if I don't take worldview pointers from a message board, and especially not from someone whose posts drip with condescension.

I made a post in a thread that is clearly a conservative circle jerk. You guys just sit around and stroke each others peckers, and when someone stops by and says something that you don't agree with, he is immediately labeled an idiot and the ultra right-wing posters roll in to pile on.

I thought this was actually a political discussion thread. My bad. Lesson learned.

You can all GFY.
21b.jpg

i49146c4w9q11.png

lol, this is why no conservative will try to discuss topics with liberals

Haha she had to take it down and apologize cause she got the oppression rankings wrong.

Also I think she is laughably wrong if she is describing women in the US, but her description sure seems pretty accurate for some women in the world today.

Where do we see women openly raped, beaten, married off, cant go out in public without permission or without a male being with them, forced to cover almost every inch of themselves and so on....

Not a Bret Stephens fan, obviously not a NYTimes fan...but this is a good piece.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT