POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought this was pretty interesting. This shows the political polarization from 1994-2017 according to Pew. This shows that in 94 the median Democrat was pretty moderate and in the center, while the median Conservative was moderate right. Overall not a huge gap between the median Democrat and median Conservative. In 2011 it was about even with center left and center right. But jump to 2017 and you see a small bump to the right for conservatives while a massive jump to the left for democrats, which leaves the two parties very far apart.

This is showing the left is moving far left very very quickly.
http://www.people-press.org/interactives/political-polarization-1994-2017/

Out of all of the Senate candidates this year, John James of Michigan may be the most impressive. He'll have a bright political future ahead of him even if he loses.
Really impressive guy. Kind of person we really need in Washington.

i saw a bunch of tweets making fun of trump and kim.

Troll meme of the day.

43193472_2235061376711765_8939260671778881536_n.jpg

I don't know WTF you think you are to tell me what to do, but you can take your patronizing, arrogant take and shove it up your ass. You'll understand if I don't take worldview pointers from a message board, and especially not from someone whose posts drip with condescension.

I made a post in a thread that is clearly a conservative circle jerk. You guys just sit around and stroke each others peckers, and when someone stops by and says something that you don't agree with, he is immediately labeled an idiot and the ultra right-wing posters roll in to pile on.

I thought this was actually a political discussion thread. My bad. Lesson learned.

You can all GFY.

Cry baby.

And there it is. You've lost the argument when you pull the race card. Typical Marxist move.

GFY, you detestable little dipshit.

So, you guys think all of the effigies being lynched, ape comparisons, etc were just because he was a “bad president”? Nothing to do with race, huh?

So, you guys think all of the effigies being lynched, ape comparisons, etc were just because he was a “bad president”? Nothing to do with race, huh?

Again, you are taking a extremely small sample size of people and trying to make it seem as if it was a normal everyday practice. That's a brainwashing technique.

I have a serious question. Are you black?

Again, you are taking a extremely small sample size of people and trying to make it seem as if it was a normal everyday practice. That's a brainwashing technique.

I have a serious question. Are you black?

You guys do that every day. Every single day. Take a twitter post and say, “Jesus, liberals are unhinged”.

No, I am not. To answer your question.

Here comes: “you liberals keep blacks on the plantation in order to maintain their votes! You guys are the real racists! Not those who use racial slurs, etc”.

I don't know WTF you think you are to tell me what to do, but you can take your patronizing, arrogant take and shove it up your ass. You'll understand if I don't take worldview pointers from a message board, and especially not from someone whose posts drip with condescension.

I made a post in a thread that is clearly a conservative circle jerk. You guys just sit around and stroke each others peckers, and when someone stops by and says something that you don't agree with, he is immediately labeled an idiot and the ultra right-wing posters roll in to pile on.

I thought this was actually a political discussion thread. My bad. Lesson learned.

You can all GFY.

Safe space needed.

I thought this was pretty interesting. This shows the political polarization from 1994-2017 according to Pew. This shows that in 94 the median Democrat was pretty moderate and in the center, while the median Conservative was moderate right. Overall not a huge gap between the median Democrat and median Conservative. In 2011 it was about even with center left and center right. But jump to 2017 and you see a small bump to the right for conservatives while a massive jump to the left for democrats, which leaves the two parties very far apart.

This is showing the left is moving far left very very quickly.
http://www.people-press.org/interactives/political-polarization-1994-2017/

Very good info , thanks

What response do you think I'd get and why do you think I'd get it?

A negative response because blacks have been compared to apes or deemed less human throughout our history.

Same reason you might get a negative response for calling a Muslim a towel head or a Chinese person a chink.

This is simple stuff, man. And you guys still can’t grasp it.

A negative response because blacks have been compared to apes or deemed less human throughout our history.

Same reason you might get a negative response for calling a Muslim a towel head or a Chinese person a chink.

This is simple stuff, man. And you guys still can’t grasp it.
It is pretty straightforward. Comparing anyone to an ape is disgusting and should not be done. The issue is because it was done to blacks it is used now as justification to use against non blacks. It is appears as though the mentality is whatever group was historically oppressed can now get their turn because it was done to their race. It was offensive then and now.

I cannot control what people did years/decades/centuries ago nor will I willingly bear that cross. I will be respectful but will call bullshit when it is used today simply because it was done before. At some point the boomerang will come back around and the cycle continue. It just needs to stop.

Problem is the Democratic Party has devolved into a group that cannot win on merit . Instead it relies on division of the people and fostering hate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT