How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DooqtfFXsAAn-xQ.jpg:large

Looks like the Whitehouse is pleased with the FBI supplemental report.

Of course Ford's lawyers calling it a sham saying she wasn't interviewed. She was already examined and said everything she had to say.

What a joke. Same as when they call for a full FBI investigation. That's not how it works and they know it. Yet they peddle the lie to try anything

Looks like the Whitehouse is pleased with the FBI supplemental report.

Of course Ford's lawyers calling it a sham saying she wasn't interviewed. She was already examined and said everything she had to say.

What a joke. Same as when they call for a full FBI investigation. That's not how it works and they know it. Yet they peddle the lie to try anything

The FBI did the demonrats a favor. Had the FBI interviewed Ford, they would have reported that her inconsistencies were many and there’s nothing to go on.

The FBI had her testimony. What the hell else do they need? Is she going to change her story based on who she’s talking to?

When? Don’t know.

How? Foggy

Where? Don’t know

Whitnesses? Yes.

Never mind. No.

Are you scared of flying? Yes.

Have you flown? Yes.

A lot? Yes.

And ok, she’s as crazy as she looks.

FBI report - can’t use this please bring something else, fellow D’s.

Signed,

Enforcement wing of the Democratic Party.

The actions by the left over Kavanaugh are worse than McCarthy. This is a huge scar for the nation.

What has been proposed is all women are truthful, all men are not, and accusations must be believed. Salem witch trials. This only applies to conservative men as Ellison, Clinton, and friends are never doubted on the left.

The country needs to split to avoid a war. I do not want to live under the Soviet values of the left.

My thoughts are the author is delusional and vox perpetuates, creates and enforces a sort of mass psychosis of the victimized.

She writes,

Survivors who come forward are likely to be harassed and blamed for not keeping their mouths shut, they are likely to face a hostile response from police officers, and the process of investigating the crime can be so traumatic for the survivor that it’s sometimes called “the second rape” — and after all that, odds are low that the attacker is ever likely to face legal consequences for their actions.

In what universe is this? If you are raped and go to the police, the police are going to take your claim seriously and are going to fully investigate. If you were catcalled by a construction crew and you concept creep a rape claim, you will not be taken seriously because you are not a serious human being.

CNN really going with the "College Roommate Confirms Kavanaugh Drank Too Much!" headline . . . none of these people have a soul.

https://www.boston.com/news/politic...sted-for-drunken-driving-is-seeking-treatment

A Massachusetts state senator arrested on a drunken driving charge said he’s seeking professional treatment and counseling for alcohol use.

Democratic Sen. Michael Brady of Brockton said in a statement Wednesday that the course of treatment requires his full attention over the next few days and that he looks forward to returning to work next week.

Weird. I don’t remember outrage over drinking and driving involving a D state senator in 2018... I guess drinking heavily while in college in the 80’s and not getting a DUI is a much bigger issue?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
"An allegation standing alone is not necessarily sufficient to conclude that conduct occurred, particularly where the accusing party declines to produce supporting evidence that she herself asserts exists" Lawyer Susan Ellingstad referring to the allegations against Democrat Keith Ellison.

"An allegation standing alone is not necessarily sufficient to conclude that conduct occurred, particularly where the accusing party declines to produce supporting evidence that she herself asserts exists" Lawyer Susan Ellingstad referring to the allegations against Democrat Keith Ellison.

lol I swear they’re like kindergartners playing a game and making up the rules as they go.

“No, that goal doesn’t count! You’re score zone is actually from here to here. No, that one was too high to score. Nope, too low. Oh! I hit the crossbar! That’s worth 6 points!”

How can you take anything a Democrat says about "sexual assault" serious. Their heroes are Ted Kennedy, and Bill Clinton. Their current super stars are people like the black senator from New Jersey who wrote in a book, bragging about his escapades with the female sex. Another one from Minnesota beat the hell out of his girlfriend and nothing will be done. He is now running for Attorney General of Minnesota. No problem. I guess his Muslim faith protects him from beating up a woman since after all, she is his property.

The sad thing about "sexual assault" is the political part of it. If you are a liberal, Democrat you will have cover from the news media, your fellow party members will keep it hush hush and all is well.

BK is being destroyed because liberals have to protect their core value. That being the killing of babies in the womb. That is the issue for a Democrat. Kill that baby. If there is any threat to this you are going to be destroyed no matter who you are. Sexual assault is the easy way to go because most liberal women think nothing of lying under oath to destroy a person they do not agree with politically. When you have a friendly media or press it is so easy.

lol I swear they’re like kindergartners playing a game and making up the rules as they go.

“No, that goal doesn’t count! You’re score zone is actually from here to here. No, that one was too high to score. Nope, too low. Oh! I hit the crossbar! That’s worth 6 points!”
Whats sad is the Democrats won't even scapegoat Ellison to justify their position. The hypocrisy is blatant.

The actions by the left over Kavanaugh are worse than McCarthy. This is a huge scar for the nation.

What has been proposed is all women are truthful, all men are not, and accusations must be believed. Salem witch trials. This only applies to conservative men as Ellison, Clinton, and friends are never doubted on the left.

The country needs to split to avoid a war. I do not want to live under the Soviet values of the left.

I completely agree. We cannot coexist like this. Either separate or fight for the territory but this constant circus needs to stop. I can assure you that the left needs the right a hell of a lot more than the right needs the left.

This has been promoted on my twitter page all week. It’s always 3rd from the top. Every. Single. Time. The one good thing is that the number has been at 10,958 more for days.

She uses that number intentionally as it's "just close enough" to get some people to click on the link and sign up, after which they're conveniently taken to a donation page. She won't change the number because of it were barely over a million, she knows no one else would sign it.

Liberals fall for this kind of bs

So, the most important issue at this point is who votes yes, who votes no. Democrats voting yes should be Manchin and Donnelly if they want to continue in politics. Republicans on the fence, Collins, Flake, Murkoski.
I think we get to at least 50/50 with Pence voting yes. BK takes his seat next week.

BTW, I didn’t see a lot of republicans flipping out about Elayna Kagen being a dyke.

So, the most important issue at this point is who votes yes, who votes no. Democrats voting yes should be Manchin and Donnelly if they want to continue in politics. Republicans on the fence, Collins, Flake, Murkoski.
I think we get to at least 50/50 with Pence voting yes. BK takes his seat next week.

BTW, I didn’t see a lot of republicans flipping out about Elayna Kagen being a dyke.

I don't believe Kavanaugh will get a single democrat to vote unless he already has 50 Republican votes. If Kavanaugh gets to 50 GOP votes, they may well join in but Manchin or Donnelly will not be the one to put him over the top.

If that's her beach-friend with Avenatti, that ties it all together nicely.

Dol4MIFUcAEbDeE.jpg
That's someone else. I saw her name last night but don't remember it. I think she works for the DNC or is connected with the Clintons somehow. And I don't think either is the beach friend. Supposedly that was someone with some health issues. Monica McClean was with her at the hearing.
It's pretty outrageous to think the ex FBI gal might have taken the test for her and they expected people to see that video and not make the connection. Just seems too brazen to be true.

Last edited:
That's someone else. I saw her name last night but don't remember it. I think she works for the DNC or is connected with the Clintons somehow. And I don't think either is the beach friend. Supposedly that was someone with some health issues. Monica McClene was with her at the hearing.
It's pretty outrageous to think the ex FBI gal might have taken the test for her and they expected people to see that video and not make the connection. Just seems too brazen to be true.

I'm skeptical, but alot of smiling fatty faces look similar to me.

That 2016 pic is from a retirement party.

My biggest question is what the fu(k is in that big ass purse?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT