POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got something I wanna say so bad. But if I do I will labeled the “R” word that I truely am not. Not willing to risk that at this time however I reserve the right to air out at a later date. Jus sayin

Go for it.

Question , Headline of Drudge Report says something to the effect " FBI doesn't interview Ford or Kavanaugh because the FBI doesn't have permission from the president". Since when did the FBI need approval from anyone to interview pertinent people in any investigation ? Why extend this thing a week if the FBI isn't even going to talk to Ford or BK ? I know the whole thing is based a flimsy ass lie but I can only imagine the holy than thou senators stating " I just cant vote to confirm with the FBI not really investigating the issue " Why in the world would the R's give D's cover like this to vote no ?

Formerly. "Jackson" Cosko, lol. Had worked for Jackson and Boxer, now the NH Senator.

The man, according to his LinkedIn profile, is a "Democratic political professional" and "cybersecurity graduate student."

Cosko has worked in Democratic politics since before graduating George Washington University in 2014. He interned for Generation Forward PAC, which aims to get millennials involved in progressive politics.

He's worked in Congress since 2016, alternatively as a staff assistant, press assistant, systems administrator, and legislative correspondent.
16987_1.jpeg

I can't believe that boy thought he could get away with pulling that stunt on the power brokers of the Nation.

He needs to cash in his 401K and invest it in soaps on ropes.

Question , Headline of Drudge Report says something to the effect " FBI doesn't interview Ford or Kavanaugh because the FBI doesn't have permission from the president". Since when did the FBI need approval from anyone to interview pertinent people in any investigation ? Why extend this thing a week if the FBI isn't even going to talk to Ford or BK ? I know the whole thing is based a flimsy ass lie but I can only imagine the holy than thou senators stating " I just cant vote to confirm with the FBI not really investigating the issue " Why in the world would the R's give D's cover like this to vote no ?
My guess would be because they ALREADY TESTIFIED UNDER OATH.

Formerly. "Jackson" Cosko, lol. Had worked for Jackson and Boxer, now the NH Senator.

The man, according to his LinkedIn profile, is a "Democratic political professional" and "cybersecurity graduate student."

Cosko has worked in Democratic politics since before graduating George Washington University in 2014. He interned for Generation Forward PAC, which aims to get millennials involved in progressive politics.

He's worked in Congress since 2016, alternatively as a staff assistant, press assistant, systems administrator, and legislative correspondent.
16987_1.jpeg
Almost a Jared Kushner twin lol.

Reactions: duke4life831
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT