POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love these and hate these at the same time. I love the full non edited back and forth. But damn these videos get my blood boiling like no other. Just the sheer stupidity by so many people he talks to is frustrating and scary at the same time.

I can’t do these videos. I’ve encountered enough batshit lunacy from the left to ever want to watch it for entertainment. College was like this all the time so no desire to hear the same insanity again.

These people are brainwashed.

It’s because you’re being deported over your vote for Gary Johnson.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My POTUS vote was a write in for "None of the above".

Honestly can't even imagine what the country would be like at this point if someone other than Trump won. Be nice if he authorized less spending, but the guy has been exactly what this country needed.

Exposing the lunatic left for what they are while cutting my taxes and giving some life to the economy. #MAGA.

Honestly can't even imagine what the country would be like at this point if someone other than Trump won. Be nice if he authorized less spending, but the guy has been exactly what this country needed.

Exposing the lunatic left for what they are while cutting my taxes and giving some life to the economy. #MAGA.
We tried to tell you. You may be late to the Trump train, but you are welcomed.

There can no longer be a "middle" in the political arena. The current crop of Democrats on the national stage have completed the total disgrace of their party. Those who muddle along as moderates have to make a decision.

No one who wishes to claim any respectability can run on the Democratic ticket. No one who wishes to be considered a respectable American can support anyone who runs as a Democrat.

Their agenda is the destruction of this country. They've taken off the mask and flagrantly shown what they are.

Here are the people who would be in major power positions had Hillary won.

democrats_kavanaugh_withdraw.jpg

There can no longer be a "middle" in the political arena. The current crop of Democrats on the national stage have completed the total disgrace of their party. Those who muddle along as moderates have to make a decision.

No one who wishes to claim any respectability can run on the Democratic ticket. No one who wishes to be considered a respectable American can support anyone who runs as a Democrat.

Their agenda is the destruction of this country. They've taken off the mask and flagrantly shown what they are.

You guys are hilarious.

Never change. Wait...do change. But keep up the rants as a facade at least.

I got something I wanna say so bad. But if I do I will labeled the “R” word that I truely am not. Not willing to risk that at this time however I reserve the right to air out at a later date. Jus sayin

Why is it that so many morally bankrupt politicians have facial deformities?

On one hand you have cockeyed Corey Booker talking endless crap,...and if he ever shuts up here come Jeff Flake making the attempt to snivel while his nose is laying on his left cheek.

I never got the alert today...WTF? or was I hypnotized into to believing it never happened from watching BK shit...am I on mars?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Since this Ford farce, I've constantly seen all the stories and reports of endless streams of people coming forward about being raped and assaulted.

How'd anyone get anything done all this time? To hear them tell it, it's been Viking style raping and pillaging for decades and somehow noone knew.

Guess we built cars and spaceships and computers during refraction. Then went back to raping and pillaging. It's amazing really.

The doxxer was in Sheila Jackson Lee's office.
Formerly. "Jackson" Cosko, lol. Had worked for Jackson and Boxer, now the NH Senator.

The man, according to his LinkedIn profile, is a "Democratic political professional" and "cybersecurity graduate student."

Cosko has worked in Democratic politics since before graduating George Washington University in 2014. He interned for Generation Forward PAC, which aims to get millennials involved in progressive politics.

He's worked in Congress since 2016, alternatively as a staff assistant, press assistant, systems administrator, and legislative correspondent.
16987_1.jpeg

Formerly. "Jackson" Cosko, lol. Had worked for Jackson and Boxer, now the NH Senator.

The man, according to his LinkedIn profile, is a "Democratic political professional" and "cybersecurity graduate student."

Cosko has worked in Democratic politics since before graduating George Washington University in 2014. He interned for Generation Forward PAC, which aims to get millennials involved in progressive politics.

He's worked in Congress since 2016, alternatively as a staff assistant, press assistant, systems administrator, and legislative correspondent.
16987_1.jpeg

I heard it on the radio and they said it came from Sheila Jackson Lee's office so maybe it was done from her office?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT