POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr. (don't forget this) Ford's GoFundMe account is now over $700K - all going directly to her.. Wife said she read it was over one million but I don't know if this is true. With the proceeds from an almost certain best-selling book within the next six months and the inevitable speaking tour this poor woman "with absolutely nothing to gain" will have hit the jackpot.

I saw a guy talk about recovered memory from hypnosis. Said it was used to try to help victims remember who committed acts against them. Said those hypnotized often are adamant after hypnosis that they know exactly who wronged them. And often are wrong.

Also saw that ballsey had 64 sex partners by end of college. Not sure if true.

Her letter says she sought medical treatment. That was in 2012.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I thought libs also said believe women no matter what. Yet they seem very selective with that as well. Odd.

Wonder if this must be a new thing in believing women no matter what. Signed Juanita, Gennifer, Monica, Paula, and Ellison’s girlfriend.

Wait until men start getting accused at a ridiculous rate of everything with no proof and men and women start fighting back against it. When mom's, sisters, wives, friends... start seeing their loved ones destroyed falsely at an exponential rate they will fight back. Everyone is for a women and her right to not be assaulted or raped by any man, but nobody should be for using this as a weapon to get revenge or take someone down because they don’t agree with your ideas on religion, politics...

Wonder if this must be a new thing in believing women no matter what. Signed Juanita, Gennifer, Monica, Paula, and Ellison’s girlfriend.

Wait until men start getting accused at a ridiculous rate of everything with no proof and men and women start fighting back against it. When mom's, sisters, wives, friends... start seeing their loved ones destroyed falsely at an exponential rate they will fight back. Everyone is for a women and her right to not be assaulted or raped by any man, but nobody should be for using this as a weapon to get revenge or take someone down because they don’t agree with your ideas on religion, politics...

Everything is ruined by people trying to take advantage of situations.

There are people who are disabled and truly need social programs... but the people that make fraudulent claims ruin that. There are people that experience real racism/sexism... but people that scream about it at every turn ruin that. Then there are women who actually are assaulted, raped, etc. but people who use it as a revenge tool or add it to their political playbook ruin that.

Also the people that blindly choose to believe whatever helps their cause ruin it. They choose to be outraged by one situation, they totally ignore another. How can you take it seriously?

Everything is ruined by people trying to take advantage of situations.

There are people who are disabled and truly need social programs... but the people that make fraudulent claims ruin that. There are people that experience real racism/sexism... but people that scream about it at every turn ruin that. Then there are women who actually are assaulted, raped, etc. but people who use it as a revenge tool or add it to their political playbook ruin that.

Also the people that blindly choose to believe whatever helps their cause ruin it. They choose to be outraged by one situation, they totally ignore another. How can you take it seriously?

Nail on the head.... and most of that is a learned behavior that's passed down generation to generation

I know you have the reading comprehension of a 1 year old. notice where i said tell Mitch to hold the vote? .

42824070_2231715177046385_369096162134720512_n.jpg

These obscene hearings only remind as to why I will never under any circumstances vote for a Democrat for the rest of my life. Dems are a disgrace to the human race. They are vile, they are toxic, they are of low IQ, they are uncivil and intolerant of anything good. They destroy a person to advance their political views. No debate or reason, just search and destroy. It is all about power. I can live without them.

I read elsewhere, Ballsey and her husband applied for a permit in 2007 to turn their home into a duplex. That is why it has a second front door.

Those permit records are a b**** aren't they.

By the way on another site someone made up the term leftwaffe. I like it.
The next time a "progressive" tells the truth will be the first time.

I saw a guy talk about recovered memory from hypnosis. Said it was used to try to help victims remember who committed acts against them. Said those hypnotized often are adamant after hypnosis that they know exactly who wronged them. And often are wrong.

Also saw that ballsey had 64 sex partners by end of college. Not sure if true.

Her letter says she sought medical treatment. That was in 2012.

So she underwent hypnosis?? That clears things up in my view. They may have to resubpeona her and nail her on her inconsistencies. Not to mention “slut shame” her in front of her lib buddy Feinstein

So she underwent hypnosis?? That clears things up in my view. They may have to resubpeona her and nail her on her inconsistencies. Not to mention “slut shame” her in front of her lib buddy Feinstein

No.

They did not release details of visit to shrink.

She may have. Would explain why she is only one with memory.

I read elsewhere, Ballsey and her husband applied for a permit in 2007 to turn their home into a duplex. That is why it has a second front door.

Those permit records are a b**** aren't they.

By the way on another site someone made up the term leftwaffe. I like it.

Correct. She said they added a second front door because of the trauma from 35 years ago during her therapy session and needed an escape plan. She also has a fear of flying because of the event and can’t stand to be isolated/confined because of it. Funny how this fear of flying is not an issue when she went to Hawaii, Tahiti, Costa Rica and Delaware this past year amongst other places. Nor the fact the second front door was not for her issues but because they have people from Google who live in their house and use it to access the house. Plus the permit was filed in 2008 - 4 years before her “therapy session”with her husband.

Let’s turn the tables and do what the Dems have done to Kavanaugh on her. She is a liar, she is a mental headcase who makes up fake assaults, she was a drunk and slept with lots people in HS and college if you read her yearbook and accounts from friends, she is a Dem operative who opposes Trump and wiped her social media before this accusation, she moved to the west coast to avoid her issues according to college friends....

She made the entire story up during therapy because her husband probably wanted to dump her, so she concocted a story for pity, and it was probably a real event that happened with two other people who she then transposed on to Kavanaugh and Judge so it sounded real. She was sexually assaulted at a party by two people and can’t rememebr the year, location, date, who was there, how she got there, how she got home, told nobody about it, left her friend in the house with two rapists, does not bring it up for 30+ years, takes a bogus lie detector test to sound plausible, lies about not being able to fly due to fear... Did I leave anything out. Once this is all done I would sue her ass if I was Kavanaugh along with anyone else who was complicit in all of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT