POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I still thinking nothing happens of all this theatre and he gets confirmed sometime next week.

I mean, what else could they accuse of him? We already at are gang rape, was he a sacrificing cats and devil worshipping too? What else?

Also, why couldn't they just impeach him if they actually found out there was real evidence supporting the charges?

Reactions: CC_332
You know, even though Graham made the comments he did I still do not trust him past first base. His track record of being buddy buddy to people like the liberal lady from California is there. He is friends with these people in a way that is not good. Diane Feinstein is not "good people". Good people do not do what she did and this is not the first time she pulled a sleezy trick. Graham and Flake are John McCain mentors and nothing good came from John McCain in politics.

Scalia and Ginsburg were besties before he died. I don’t think being friends with someone of the opposite ideology makes one untrustworthy.

All of these politicians are buddy buddy. Just the nature of the beast.

It will be interesting to see if GOP voters are energized in 2020 by the onslaught of lies unleashed by the Democrats during the Kavanaugh hearings.

It boggles my mind to have seen that display and think that anyone could watch it and still have any interest in the Democratic Party.

It was disgusting.

And I still thinking nothing happens of all this theatre and he gets confirmed sometime next week.

I mean, what else could they accuse of him? We already at are gang rape, was he a sacrificing cats and devil worshipping too? What else?

Also, why couldn't they just impeach him if they actually found out there was real evidence supporting the charges?

The weakest perjury charge ever. Bring in someone that said he drank more than he testified to.

Good and valid point. Personally I can not see Roe being overturned. There is too much money in killing babies. It is a billion dollar industry. Many doctors become millionaires in a matter of a few years. Money drives this train.

Wrong! It’s much more of a burden on our economy that 50 million or more since roe v wade never existed or participated in the work force. Say 35 million would have contributed to paying taxes, producing, etc. That’s a significant loss of tax, ss revenues and a major hit to our gdp.

Funny you said that. Exactly why I got the Ruger. I have 3 ARs, a Tavor, and several pistols/rifles in 9mm. I spend way to much on .223 and 9. Perfect little gun to go let off steam after a shitty day. Unload 100 rds for like $6

Here's a deal on .22lr for less than 4 cents a round. Don't know how good it is, but I just ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm of this brand that should arrive on Monday. Good dealer. Usually takes about 2 weeks shipping to Idaho.

$99.95 for 2,500 rounds. Free shipping.

CCI BLAZER .22 LONG RIFLE 40GR SOLID AMMUNITION 500RDS (10 BOXES OF 50) - 0021

It's my understanding that Trump can appoint a judge to the SC by exec order for 6 months. Is that correct? That would give the lib/dims 6 months to investigate all they wsnt.
Have never heard of nor seen such a thing. Were it true, every Prez could have their only SC by not confirming anyone.

Wrong! It’s much more of a burden on our economy that 50 million or more since roe v wade never existed or participated in the work force. Say 35 million would have contributed to paying taxes, producing, etc. That’s a significant loss of tax, ss revenues and a major hit to our gdp.
I certainly agree it is a burden on our economy. A horrible burden but the abortionist in congress also push for open borders and cheap labor to fill the void. The abortionist have a very, very strong lobby that pays a lot of money to keep it legal to kill babies. It is a huge business. Those millions of dead babies cost money to kill. The doctors do not kill for the sake of killing, they kill to be paid. Politicians serve those who grease their palm. Money talks. George Soros and Hollywood stars are for abortion. They provide the money to the people who make laws. They oppose any conservative they think may be a threat to a "woman's body. " This will not change and abortion will always be legal. It is sad but true. If it was over turned the streets would be filled with blood thirsty protesters. Too bad but this is America today.

Here's a deal on .22lr for less than 4 cents a round. Don't know how good it is, but I just ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm of this brand that should arrive on Monday. Good dealer. Usually takes about 2 weeks shipping to Idaho.

$99.95 for 2,500 rounds. Free shipping.

CCI BLAZER .22 LONG RIFLE 40GR SOLID AMMUNITION 500RDS (10 BOXES OF 50) - 0021

Love PSA. Order from them often. I've ordered 1000 Rd bundle 9 of that before. No issues with my Glock or Kriss Vector. Gunprime also has good deals on bulk ammo. Aim surplus out of Ohio also has great deals. I usually buy on a holiday weekend or black Friday because they all usually have deals or discounts.

Reactions: IdaCat
No, that is in the scope to investigate and Trump/Mitch approved it.

My guess is they were in contact with kavanaugh and he told them he had nothing to hide so bring it on, at this point why not.

So they included that so it couldn’t be the next delay.

A very good low cost alternative to the 10-22 is the Marlin Model 795. Essentially, it's a Marlin Model 60 outfitted with a synthetic stock and a 10 round detachable magazine. They run about $160 and are known for their fine accuracy.

RACK. 795 shoots rings around the 10-22. I can hit a 4 inch circle from 100 yards with my 795.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
JUst read flake and coons (can’t make these names up make up) are going to do a joint interview on 60 minutes. What a load of baloney I mean coons is an absolute no vote and flake and IDK vote. WHere is a republican to back the conservative stance. Flake is a joke he’s not trying bring anyone together he wants to look like some kind of a martyr. Very disgusting and if I’m the reps I go hard to get that seat back I bc zona. Idk who the candidates are but thank god this jackass flake who is complicit in the destruction of the rule of law will soon be gone.

Sound advice.

42724886_2231475440403692_5582222960875274240_n.jpg

Reactions: CC_332
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT