How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
42728349_1879446675503591_792602464623788032_n.jpg

She wasn’t raped. She claims her boob was touched.

If there is to be an FBI investigation, the two most important questions are: What is the scope, and what is the deadline? Needs to be understood going in that scope and time are contained, this is not open-ended. they could come up with a thousand more allegations, and they could investigate this one allegation for years. Any investigation is an accommodation, and needs to be completed expediently. And when it's over, it's over.

Sounds like a job for Mueller.

Well just like people stormed the polls for Trump and on the other side Obama......I can assure you the way things have gone dems were set to vote heavily......but with money in their pockets and repubs handling this in a manner that shows respect and understanding in the most recent big battle getting all the publicity and all of a sudden the urgency is gone.

I think it’s all a plot to get ahold of Mark Judge, and I think he actually did the crime. But I also think because of his abuse of drugs and alcohol and his battle with leukemia that Kavanaugh really doesn’t want him run through the mud.

Mark Judge will refuse to cooperate or only speak through his attorney. Count on it. The FBI can not compel him to comply as this is only part of a background check. FBI background checks begin at age 18 but I guess they are going to change that for this case.

Those women who cornered Flake are the future of our country. Yelling at someone and blaming them for doing something they didn't do, and just using their volume and appeal to emotion to get their way.

The chances those women were ever even sexually assaulted in any way is < 0%. But I guarantee you that they believe they were, because that's where things are.

Mark Judge will refuse to cooperate or only speak through his attorney. Count on it. The FBI can not compel him to comply as this is only part of a background check. FBI background checks begin at age 18 but I guess they are going to change that for this case.

False! He has already come out and said he would cooperate since it is not a criminal matter.

Boom!

The next person to talk to is Ford’s bestest friend who doesn’t know Kavanaugh.

Those 2 are really the only statements you need.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I'm not as fatalistic as you guys. I think the FBI is not a factor. They're going to do what little they can do - talk to the identified parties, those parties will presumably say what they've already said ("We don't remember that"), the report will come back that there's no basis upon which to conclude the alleged assault happened.

But the FBI is not the issue - the additional week was the goal of the Democrats. We'll see what they can scrounge up. Flakes statement calls for a limit in time and scope. We'll see if that holds.

“I think it would be proper to delay the floor vote for up to but not more than one week in order to let the FBI do an investigation, limited in time and scope, to the current allegations.” Flake said.

What choice do they have? 1 week and vote no matter what’s complete, incomplete, and especially no matter what the report says.

Vote it.

They did what was asked, the the time it was asked.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Well. Spineless republicans fold yet again. All Mith had to was play the tape of Joe Biden saying FBI investigation is worthless.

Not really too much Mitch could've done. Flake, Murkowski and Collins all came out asking for the investigation. If Mitch would've just tried to push this through they wouldn't get the votes.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Trump needs to get a message to Fluke that if he votes no next week, these accusations against Kavanaugh are going to be child's play compared to what's coming his way.
Flake isn't running for re-election. there is nothing he can be threatened with

Not really too much Mitch could've done. Flake, Murkowski and Collins all came out asking for the investigation. If Mitch would've just tried to push this through they wouldn't get the votes.
Kavanaugh is toast now. Murkowsky and Collins should be primaried. Dan shame republicans let this man be destroyed. Republicans lose again because of no spine, Democrats win with lies and dirty tricks. I am done with spineless cuck republicans.

Well. Spineless republicans fold yet again. All Mith had to was play the tape of Joe Biden saying FBI investigation is worthless.

Sen. Grassley quoted Biden numerous times in the Judiciary hearings. It fell on deaf ears with Flake. Hopefully, the FBI followup comes back inconclusive and the RINOs have enough cover to vote for B.K.

Reactions: screwduke1
Kavanaugh is toast now. Murkowsky and Collins should be primaried. Dan shame republicans let this man be destroyed. Republicans lose again because of no spine, Democrats win with lies and dirty tricks. I am done with spineless cuck republicans.

Both parties suck in their own way, it’s just the one on the left is completely batshit crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT