POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now the bar association has sent a letter to Grassley telling him he cannot in good faith hold a vote on Kavanaugh. and the jesuits, kavanaughs people, have said he needs to withdraw. i still think the GOP will push through and confirm him.

now the bar association has sent a letter to Grassley telling him he cannot in good faith hold a vote on Kavanaugh. and the jesuits, kavanaughs people, have said he needs to withdraw. i still think the GOP will push through and confirm him.

Like that wouldn't you Chelsea? Gonna get the seat and not a dam thing you can do about it princess.

Reactions: DSmith21
Liberals prove time bad time again that they’re anti-constitutional, soulless, and corrupt. The party that backed Bill Clinton through rape allegations. The party that wanted a woman in office who attacked real rape victims and laughed at the idea of helping a pedopohile walk free.

The whole point is none of this is verifiable enough to destroy a man and his family over. Need I remind these people that you are also trying to destroy a woman and two little girls over a political seat.

Conservatives have long known who the scum of the earth is. Marxist, communist, anarchist, anti-family, anti-God, anti-life, pieces of sht. They’ve always been the party of the misfit, the sick, or the evil.

Everyone with a brain better hope democrats never retain power. Because this time they will not allow it to be left up to voters. The party is corrupt from top to bottom. I fear that The propagandize media and liberal playbook has brainwashed half of America so bad that there’s no return and that’s why they’re doing this. They now know their voters are not in anyway concerned with the idea of a constitution and don’t care about the rule of law. Now they don’t have to adhere to it in order to appease their base, because their base wants them to retain full power by any means necessary.

Nobody is happier about half the country allowing the rule of law to be upended like a democrat politician. That’s just a fact. They have convinced their own voters to lay down the constitution and not demand civil discourse and logical governing.

That is scary. Never have we been in a position like this before.

Last edited:
i guess its kind of funny the GOP will lose his seat.

You and your filthy misfits of society will get what’s coming to you. Don’t act like you care about victims. Calling this woman a victim over unproven high school BS while you just supported a woman like Hillary Clinton shows you’re all FOS and dirty. You have no ethics. You’re pigs.

Keith Ellison will be eliminated first, because the neo liberals will accept it as his seat will be blue. So kiss him goodbye.

And that’s just where it starts. This game will be played both ways, and eventually we will get that seat filled. But this time, it’ll be a HARD righter.

And you might end up without the ability to murder unborn children which is what your filthy disgusting party is really trying to do. Stop another vote of abortion which wouldn’t have happened anyway.

Just wait, they will regret it.

The jesuits are lib Catholics. See my post from a couple days ago. Pope Francis is a Jesuit and I went to a Jesuit university. Libs

The Democratic Party is the most corrupt group ever assembled.
amazing how they are in lock step with whomever is pulling the strings. Not on democrat EVER comes against any of the low down dirty character assasinations they do. They are like robots,all spouting the party line. They must be afraid of getting on Hilary's hit list if they waver.

42742073_2099087223455248_1051935725282394112_n.jpg

I have something to say about Dr. Ford's testimony. I thought there were way more holes in it then the media says.

One thing we've heard is how short the lie detector test was. Yet Dr. Ford talked about being hooked up to it for a long time. So was she lying? Or since she's very honest according to everyone, let's go with that, did she take it multiple times until she passed?

If the Democrats are successful in stopping Kavanaugh with this bullshit, Trump needs to fire worthless loser cuck Jeff Sessions tomorrow, and continue firing people until the person who becomes acting AG isn't a worthless loser cuck and will go scorched earth on the Democrat party. Throw them all in goddam labor camps.

Remember when tonight shows were comedy and about entertainment. Ya that seems like a pretty long time ago.

wtf is this? you may not be guilty, but Trump was, so eat it! this whole thing is so dumb.

by the way, what happened to the credible Trump accusers? did they just go away, or are they bringing charges somewhere and the media isn't talking about it (lol)? the only one I still hear about is Stormy, which seems a lot like consensual prostitution.

also **** the Billy Bush tape. I honestly can't believe people still bring that thing up. if you are honest with yourself, you've heard much worse . . . and it probably came from your college friends who are indulging this nonsense.

Cory Booker who supports homosexual marriage and partial birth abortion calling Brett Kavanaugh evil. Would be like Ted Bundy calling Mother Teresa a murderer.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and blubo
Incredibly scary that any of us men on here could be in a position of gaining a powerful position, etc. and have a woman we had relations with many years ago or even a woman we just knew come out of the woodwork and make a simple accusation and ruin our life. Remember being at clubs and grinding on many women back in the day. Completely consentiual but by definition today that would have been sexual misconduct. Any of those women could come out and accuse me of misconduct. Really incredible and dangerous stuff.

My theory is that Mark Judge is one who assualted this woman in high school, and she is lumping Kavanaugh in with him because they were friends, as she saw them laughing sometime after. Being paranoid, she assumed it was about her. I believe the woman was assualted, and I also believe it wasn't Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh is rejecting another FBI investigation because he's already had plenty of those, the Dems want it so bad as a delay tactic, but first and foremost, another one would drag his friends further into this mess, including Judge.

wtf is this? you may not be guilty, but Trump was, so eat it! this whole thing is so dumb.

by the way, what happened to the credible Trump accusers? did they just go away, or are they bringing charges somewhere and the media isn't talking about it (lol)? the only one I still hear about is Stormy, which seems a lot like consensual prostitution.

also **** the Billy Bush tape. I honestly can't believe people still bring that thing up. if you are honest with yourself, you've heard much worse . . . and it probably came from your college friends who are indulging this nonsense.

These asshats constantly lie and misrepresent that recording. “The president admitted to sexually assaulting women.”

Jesus. No, he talked about groupies/women who love celebs LETTING HIM do things. Key word- “let’s.” Oh, what a shocking concept that there are women who are lined up for wealthy and famous men- it’s not like we’ve seen the same from rockstars, pro athletes, actors, rappers, or just rich businessmen who could be ugly as sin but have 10s ready to get on their back.

They will lie about anything. We all need to understand this. This is just an evil bunch. They don’t care about truth or their constant hypocrisy.

I hope after these elections the R's go scorched earth and start to play dirty. Remove ALL funding to any liberal leaning organization. See ya NPR. See ya Planned Parenthood. Expand ICE by 10x. Don't cooperate with any states with a sanctuary city.

Screw them
Rack. If the Republicans gain a seat or two in the Senate and Ginsburg kicks the buckets between now and 2020, there will be literal violence from the left. Trump will nominate Barrett, and the left will have to go the racist route, since rape is out of the question (God help us, I hope so, anyway). It will be a disgusting character assassination with the media "forgetting" everything it said today about double standards against women and believing them.

She'll get through, though, and it will be a 6-3 majority for the rest of our lives, likely. I honestly don't know if I want to see what would be unleashed if Breyer and RBG both leave the bench

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT