POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Social Media is at an all time low tonight. I'm legitimately afraid to post. Not for losing friends, but to lose my job. That's what the left has done. They are taking this L so poorly they are ready to kill.
And I'm loving every single damn moment of it. Take this L you pussy hat wearing losers. Kavanaugh is even gonna get dems to vote for him. The meltdown is going to be fantastic.

Social Media is at an all time low tonight. I'm legitimately afraid to post. Not for losing friends, but to lose my job. That's what the left has done. They are taking this L so poorly they are ready to kill.

I took my real name off my social media and was already suspended for 24 hours for just challenging the left. The left are communists at this point.

Reactions: screwduke1

FastPeskyGoldenretriever-max-1mb.gif

So, wtf was accomplished? Still no evidence for near impossible to prove claim. Democrats continue to believe the accuser, Republicans continue believe the accused. If he gets in, Democrats believe a serial rapist is sitting on the Supreme Court. If he doesn't, who knows how Republicans will react . . . either way a big chunk of the country is going to lose respect for the law, and that can go wrong in more ways than it can go right.

I took my real name off my social media and was already suspended for 24 hours for just challenging the left. The left are communists at this point.

It's bad. Real bad. I have about 5 co-workers who friended me because we've talked in the breakroom and had a few beers at the company Thirsty Thursday. They don't even care about spouting their opinions.. in person and on social media. I just sit there and deal.

I was SO close to posting tonight.. but again, legit afraid to, living in New York.

So I posted a video laughing about everyone fighting tonight, with a video of an interesting rap beef between Tupac and De La Soul (admittedly, an interesting story). That's all I could do on a written,data-driven platform.

If nothing else, this lynching better wake up men in general. To think someone can make your life hell with even the most ridiculous accusation decades later is absolutely scary.

Even more scary that anyone even so much as questioning any of the evidence is somehow shamed into oblivion.

No doubt in my mind, any male here could have a woman call their work tomorrow, tell the company said male sexually assaulted her, and the man would be out of a job. No real questions asked.

Where's equality? Where's a decision based on the facts? Where's common sense and burden of proof? Long gone.

If you're a man that votes Dem or undecided - you better wake up

So what's the story on the men who contacted the commission and stated they thought they were the ones involved in the incident with Ford? Just more attention whores? Incredible the people who will crawl from the woodwork for some notoriety, good or bad.

Dershowitz and American bar association calling for fbi investigation. I think that the 3 or 4 senators with control steer it in that direction

Reactions: duke4life831
So what's the story on the men who contacted the commission and stated they thought they were the ones involved in the incident with Ford? Just more attention whores? Incredible the people who will crawl from the woodwork for some notoriety, good or bad.
That seemed to me like a counter-leak. The supposed 4th and 5th accusers (turned out to be anonymous letters that the Committee asked Kavanaugh about in private, but didn't get any further) were leaked earlier last night, so I'm guessing someone leaked that the Committee had interviewed 2 people claiming they raped Dr. Ford and not Kavanaugh as retaliation. Just my opinion.

The real question is: What separates Dr. Ford from any of those other kooks that they talked to, or received letters from?

I never put any stock into that. What person would admit to that?

Reactions: duke4life831
Lol what on Earth is there to investigate? Background check done. It isn't within the background check. It isn't in their jurisdiction.

I'm surprised dershowitz is saying something that literally makes no sense. He's been pretty reaareason

Idk but I feel like flake and co. will demand the investigation now or pledge to vote no. I think there is so much prejudice established by Feinsteins inaction that people who haven’t been on record will be under pressure to change their stories. You can put money on sleaze bag avanatti and others to drum up more accusers once the fbi concluded nothing.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT