POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I hope I get to live to see the day that this evil party is purged from our nation. They are the most disgusting and pieces of garbage.

Imagine being Kavanaugh and not losing your crap and just start fighting everybody because that’s what I would have felt like doing. Imagine a group of Cardkillas on TV, on social media, and in political positions smearing you, lying about you, and trying to destroy your life and then expect to keep your cool,

This evil party is destined to control all aspects of this country. Sorry. Demographics.

Well I learned something new today. The 53% of Americans that voted for Obama are composed of young underemployed or unemployed diptsits and minorities, and if only a Republcian would take the Whitehouse then everything would get better again. Also even though I'm 15 years younger than Ronald Reagan when he left office, I'm too old to know anything, and I live in a fantasy world. o_O

Oh by the way the federal deficit has gone down every year of the Obama presidency despite being handed the worse economy in 50 years on day one. Obama signed the Budget Control Act of 2011 into law which the by Republican estimates will reduce the deficit by $600 Billion.
images
Diptsits and my minorities. Yep that defines me. That statement defines you. Not me.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
This evil party is destined to control all aspects of this country. Sorry. Demographics.

Evil people targeting ignorant kids, foreigners who don't give two shits about this country but love the free stuff, minorities who are told they're victims and to hate whites, college kids who are easily manipulated by leftist academics and radicals.

That is a huge chunk of the base. So much of it relies on control of industries- academia, media, social media, and entertainment. Think about how screwed the left would be if they didn't pump out 24/7 brainwashing and usher in an invasion to change the demographics for votes.

Reactions: mdlUK.1

^^^^

NBC Legal analyst.

My last few posts were tweets I saw retweeted by John Harwood who has moderated debates before haha.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT