POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trumps policies aren’t good for the American people?

Nah. Didn't you hear? It's better to be for globalism and huge government and to lose your sovereignty and your ability to defend yourself. That's what the left loves.

I'd love to agree to a split and let them have the coasts or go to war over it. They're that awful and none of us want to be around each other. They simply just need us to steal from to fund their enormous base of voters who love government dependency.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz explains why Trump haters hearts will be broken yet again:

"If Mr. Trump the candidate contributed several hundred thousand dollars to his own campaign to pay hush money to women who were either truthfully or falsefully alleging against him, that's not a crime," he said. "A candidate can contribute as much as he wants." "If he directed somebody to do it intending to pay it back, that's probably not a crime," Dershowitz added. Cohen told the court that his "candidate" directed him to pay Daniels hush money, after which he was reimbursed.

Case closed.

I saw a Colts announcer had to retire for using a word in some off-air conversation. Funny how that works. Open hatred for white people gets you a byline and a TV show and verified on Twitter. Uttering one word or doing an impression gets your life ruined if you're white.

The crowd yelling "That's racist" says the most racist crap all the time.

Whew. I can only imagine how you guys would be reacting if this were Obama.

And this KingofBBN guy is an embarrassment to this board and humanity in general. Yet, you guys love him.

Trump is not an “outsider” and never has been. This dude didn’t drain the swamp. He filled it for others to drain. Wake the hell up.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
5 years ago, if the FBI was on a which hunt for anyone who ever talked to Obama, and Michael Cohen convinced Tony Rezko to claim he did a bunch of illegal shit with Obama, I'd probably think Trump was pulling the strings to be honest.

So yeah, if this were Obama I'd probably be laughing at the fact Trump was taking his revenge that way. But I'm an honest level headed person unlike you unhinged lunatics.

But here we are. Trump is Potus and this is how Obama and Clinton are getting their revenge.

And this KingofBBN guy is an embarrassment to this board and humanity in general. Yet, you guys love him.

Trump is not an “outsider” and never has been. This dude didn’t drain the swamp. He filled it for others to drain. Wake the hell up.

It would be a nonissue, because the MSM would’ve never pushed a BS story to the point a special prosecutor was appointed with no evidence of a crime.

Most libs have no idea who Tony Rezko or Bill Ayers is. They didn't even know who Soros is and maybe still don't. Their brains are only filled with what they hear in passing from social media and DNC media.

They're completely ignorant to the Clinton crime family, the one they voted for while having the gall to call someone else corrupt.

Liz Warren said on Tibbets death, that its rough for the family but they need to understand how bad it is for families being seperated. Lol you dumb skank, Tibbets family is seperated from her forever.
As a parent of 3 (one at UK, 2 still in HS)... if she said that to me I would beat her senseless.

What a stupid effin @unt.

39876002_2141449222533240_5345044485854199808_n.jpg

Just a dimwit.

Compare that with his response of “many good people on both sides”.

There’s a pattern, idiots. It reflects all of you. Not surprisingly.

There were good people on both sides, not everyone there were Nazis, nor was everyone there antifa.
Some simply wanted to peacefully protest.

Lmao...yeah, okay. You guys still harp on Clinton every other post even though “the MSM would’ve never pushed” it.

Because she was given a God Damn pass!!
The very justice dept overturning every leaf now, completely turned a blind eye on Clinton and Obama.
There isn’t even a transcript of her interview, much less a recording , that she wasn’t under oath for.
Hell, they hid Obama meeting Farrakhan, you don’t think they would hide anything that might’ve been illegal?
They decide what you hear or don’t hear based on politics, that isn’t the purpose the media.

Let me give you one warning , if you think people on the right are going to be dictated by people on the left, you are very mistaken. Your side is about to start a civil war.

Man, I couldn’t care less about controlling or dictating you psychos. You’re too brain dead for me to associate with you.

Also, you guys are the only ones talking or openly advocating for another Civil War.

There were good people on both sides, not everyone there were Nazis, nor was everyone there antifa.
Some simply wanted to peacefully protest.

They have never been able to understand this. They also seem to ignore a thousand other factors.

1. No conservative that they had ever heard of was at that place. Not a single one.
2. Jason Kessler was an Occupy Wall Street Obama supporter. That’s pretty weird to change so much, don’t you think?
3. Those same people were there Friday night and nothing happened. Only until Antifa arrives the next day and cops didn’t keep them separated did things turn into the shit show that the left drools over.
4. This is never mentioned but the driver was schizophrenic.

Kessler is a moron and so are the people who follow him and D’Souza gladly spotlighted him and Richard Spencer as not being conservative at all and basically use the left’s media obsession to make them a figurehead of Trump supporters as a way to make a name for themselves. Kind of like how the NYT interviewed this same rural white supremacist in Indiana nearly 100 times.

hey moron, the people sporting swastikas were paid protesters from your real leader George Soros. They weren't their by some random act of white supremecy, they were in fact your team playing dress up. You are complicit to this.

Link?

Did Soros run over an innocent person? No? Okay.

Man, I couldn’t care less about controlling or dictating you psychos. You’re too brain dead for me to associate with you.

Also, you guys are the only ones talking or openly advocating for another Civil War.

so you turn a blind eye to your Anitfa brothers and sisters of the white liberal hate group going around and assaulting anyone who believes or supports political ideologies of the right in many of our cities?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT