POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'll have to refresh me about the South being disproportionately taxed. Don't know that any taxes were specific to South-only though no doubt some taxes hit some regions more than others - even today.

IMO, you have to be free yourself if you're going to free another group/class. I suppose RW Southerners could have first freed all their slaves though I doubt they'd then have had the means to do if for themselves also. Regardless, colonists in all states weren't fighting to keep their slaves as a specific article in the Declaration.

I said the Confeds in CW, already free IMO, weren't fighting to free their slaves. "The South's" "remedy" wouldn't have helped their slave citizens, would it?

All southerners weren’t fighting to keep their slaves either.

Did the slaves in the revolutionary war not want to be free?

And you believe that Cohen agreed to sit his ass in prison for committing crimes he didn't commit and that couldn't be proven???

You guys are something else. Do you ever get dizzy from all of the spin?

Here's the dance...
He didn't do it........until it is prove that he did
He did it but it isn't a crime......until it is proven that it is a crime
But what about Hillary, Obama?

How anyone can claim that Trump isn't a pathological liar is mind boggling especially since there is so much video of him doing so. It can't be argued he didn't say it...you can watch him say it and then it can be proven to be untrue what he said...over and over. But still you want to believe that the pathological liar isn't lying and that everyone else is even at the expense of them going to prison.

Unbelievable.
What is even more mind boggling is how this kind of stuff was going on with Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Reid, Comey, and the list goes on and you guys defended them tooth and nail. Republicans get in charge and we start seeing real justice happening and you are mad we are reminding you that it was even worse under Obama? Get a clue Fuzz, your character is as bad if not worse than those you worship.

Common knowledge that the libs and establishment repubs, especially the Koch bros, stand in direct opposition to border enforcement. You know that, too, don't you, Platinum. Has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that, if Trump had his way, this filthy criminal illegal would never have been here to kill that girl.

Living illegal children and their illegal parents are more important and have have real problems unlike dead american children killed by illegals and their grieving parents.

Some kind of dog whistle. Come here illegally and we'll protect you and put you first even if you murder american citizens.

waterboarding worse than drone-bombed
border detainment center for kids worse than kids in Syria getting massacred after fake red line

Really no hyperbole is a bridge too far for these twats.

This agenda is good for about 220 lunatic liberal electoral votes right off the bat:

Open Borders
More Handouts
Reparations
Hate/Tax the Rich
White Guys Are Evil
Free Tuition
Nationalized "Free" Healthcare
Non-Fossil Fuel Energy
F the Police

It’s a good platform for the extreme left. How will they pull in moderates though?

Two leading headlines at Courier Journal:

Why Not Require Kentucky Schools to Post In Allah We Trust?

and

Man Charged in Tibbets Death Worked at Iowa Farm of Leading Iowa GOP Family.

They are persistent. As are you guys, 180 new posts since I looked this morning. Impressive level of activity.

and

They are persistent. As are you guys, 180 new posts since I looked this morning. Impressive level of activity.
I'd answer the first headline by saying we speak English.

You'll have to refresh me about the South being disproportionately taxed. Don't know that any taxes were specific to South-only though no doubt some taxes hit some regions more than others - even today.

The imports taxes hurt the south disproportionately.

and

Out douche bagging the Herald is impressive

and

My hate for media is enormous. The three-headed beast of scumbags- media, politicians and lawyers.

If you're a conservative, you're better off doing your own research because you will not get the truth framed in a fair way if a leftist has a byline or screen time.

The second headline is just unbelievable. You can tell that reporter's ideology with how they chose to frame that. "Man" instead of "illegal" Ignores that he's not legal in favor of mentioning GOP work related thing failing to mention that guy is pro open borders.

Eventually they won't need moderates to win with open borders and a flood tide of migrant voters. At least that is their thinking. See what has happened to California, Nevada and even Virginia.

The Democrats game plan is really easy to see. Wealthy white and Jewish Democrat elites use illegal migration to change the demographics in favor of people who would vote for them. They use handouts to entice them and tell them not to assimilate. Uneducated people from the third world favor bigger government.

They then use constant race baiting to tell blacks how they're oppressed and need Democrats to be their saviors which further harms the black community.

For the remaining people, they rely on academia and network media to keep people brainwashed, stupid, and distracted.

What we are seeing from the left will be discussed by historians and evoke the same disgust that Communists and Nazis do to normal people. Dems control education, media and entertainment and want to replace citizens through immigration. None of this can be denied.

All southerners weren’t fighting to keep their slaves either.

Did the slaves in the revolutionary war not want to be free?
Well of course not. All didn't have them. But almost all benefited from those that did in other lines of work.

The other answer is obvious.

Well of course not. All didn't have them. But almost all benefited from those that did in other lines of work.

The other answer is obvious.

That isn’t what you stated though, the entire country benefited from slavery.
The Southern states wanted to decide their own fate, just as the colonies had previously.

You can pretend that it wasn’t about that, or the 2 scenarios aren’t the same, but that’s simply because it allows you to justify the actions of the United States in forming an Army to march on citizens.

Slaves wanted to be free in 1776, just like they did in 1860.

Ummmm, okay.

39883719_2205687622982474_6269303692558598144_n.jpg

Trump & Ghouliani need to get their story straight. First it was Trump had no idea the payment ever happened. Then it was Cohen did it all on his own. Then it was Cohen did it then Trump reimbursed him. Now it's Trump paid for it out of his own account & tweeted about it. Lies on top of lies on top of lies, he has truly become a model politician. Sanders was a train wreck today. Right now the WH is just trying to run a PR campaign to attempt to get sympathy for POS Manafort so Trump can pardon him quickly without taking a huge hit. As soon as he issues the pardon he forfeits any semblance of legitimacy and law & order goes out the door. Nobody in the WH will even acknowledge Trump was implicated as a co-conspirator in the plea deal. A bunch of turds circling the toilet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Kavanaugh hearing to proceed as scheduled.

"Calls to delay the hearing are just the latest tactic from opponents who decided to vote 'no' weeks ago, frantically looking for anything that sticks. The hearing will begin as planned on September 4," said George Hartman, a spokesman for Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee. "I don't see a basis for delaying them," said GOP Sen. Susan Collins (Maine), who is widely viewed as a potential swing vote on Kavanaugh's nomination.

If I was AG I would put a stop to this bullshit immediately.

You cannot trust a single goddam thing Cohen says after having set up a gofundme account in exchange for testimony against Donald Trump.

I would pull the plea agreement right off the table as it's an embarrassment to the notion of justice.

Send his ass to jail for 65 years.

Let every single person in the country know, they cannot crowd fund their bullshit testimony.
Sessions is worthless. He has done nothing to help Trump or this country

just saw Trumps fox & friends interview. even don jr shook his head and said he could lie more convincingly. when you stutter the entire interview and repeat yourself 10x without being asked a question, you lying & you guilty. When your presidency is on the line you would think you could get your shit together. also why would you keep up the lie about not knowing? Cohen already released the tape of them talking about the payments, did he forget that?
I think if Trump would just come clean and admit he was screwing around, made money transactions he shouldn't have and knew the whole time, he would come out ahead. The GOP wouldn't hold him accountable and his base would love it. the coverup in politics is always worse than the crime. even his hardcore fans have to be sick of him lying nonstop over something so stupid.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
just saw Trumps fox & friends interview. even don jr shook his head and said he could lie more convincingly. when you stutter the entire interview and repeat yourself 10x without being asked a question, you lying & you guilty. When your presidency is on the line you would think you could get your shit together. also why would you keep up the lie about not knowing? Cohen already released the tape of them talking about the payments, did he forget that?
I think if Trump would just come clean and admit he was screwing around, made money transactions he shouldn't have and knew the whole time, he would come out ahead. The GOP wouldn't hold him accountable and his base would love it. the coverup in politics is always worse than the crime. even his hardcore fans have to be sick of him lying nonstop over something so stupid.
His presidency is not on the line. Paying off a mistress or two is sleazy but legal. He also has a history of that behavior that was well known. According to the DOJ, a sitting President can't be indicted anyway. Still waiting on Russian collusion charges.

Only on this board does an indictment mean innocent and a conviction a badge of honor.
You could indict a ham sandwich and yes you are still innocent until proven guilty of a real crime. Thanks for at least posting a thought rather than another childish meme with totally fabricated "facts".

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Herald-Leader on McGrath's objectively extreme abortion views

“So you think a woman on the way to the hospital to give birth could decide to abort it instead?” Glover said.

“I don’t think the government should be involved in a woman’s right to choose what is happening to her body,” McGrath said.

[sick]
This evil bish thinks the government shouldn't stop a woman in labor from killing her baby

McGrath has consistently said she’s pro-choice, saying it’s a personal liberty issue and that the government shouldn’t make a decision about what a woman does with her body. McGrath has pointed out that she’s Catholic (the Catholic Church opposes all forms of abortion) and said her personal feelings about abortion don’t change her view that the government shouldn’t be involved.

Again, this woman claims (or at least implies) that she believes fetuses are human beings, but doesn't think it's the government's job to stop people from ending the lives of said humans. If I'm being honest, I don't believe she is a practicing Catholic nor do I think she holds the Catholic Church's view on when life begins, so she's actually just a lying scumbag. But it's much more fun to think that someone would willingly claim to be in favor of infanticide rather than admit they are just a political social climbing shitbag.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
For the life of me I cannot understand why Trump has not fired Sessions by now. What the F is he waiting on?? Afraid of the backlash from the media, etc. Hell, it could not get any worse than it has been since he won the election.

Does anyone else find the humor in leftist tards mocking Pence for not wanting to dine alone with a woman while at the same time being bloodthirsty nuts about #MeToo and Trump sleeping with other women 12 years ago?

Oh, they're big Bill Clinton fans too. He settled with Paula Jones for $850k on the accusations of sexual harassment. Trump paid a woman who he had consensual sex with who was threatening to tell the story.

None of us give a damn about it and wouldn't have cared. This is how my thought process goes as a voter (even if I didn't despise the left)..

My priorities as a voter in 2016
1. Immigration
2. Protecting the 2A and gaining the SCOTUS
3. Economy/National interest
4. Not owned by lobbyists/donors

Do I vote for a person who wants open borders and planned to grant amnesty, who would have went after the 2A in her second term, would continue a crap economy and grow the welfare state and was owned by everyone who "donated" money to the Clinton Foundation because a celebrity businessman cheated on his wife? LOL

Do people forget that his opponent was the Clintons? They're the biggest pieces of shit in politics. In fact, Clinton is such a horrendous person and candidate that she lost to a one term senator and a guy who had never even been in politics before.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT