POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are just plain wrong on the law. Trump paying hush money to a mistress is not a crime. He will never be convicted over this. Sorry to burst your bubble.

The point isn’t to get a conviction, it’s to indict, or try to indict in order to remove Trump from office.
They know it’ll never get a verdict or see a courtroom. They are creating a crisis out of thin air in broad daylight.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
An NDA isn’t illegal, and he didn’t use campaign funds, so that part isn’t illegal either.

The prosecutors know this, every bit of Cohens plea deal hinges on him pleading to that. That’s all the prosecutors wanted.
They can’t prove it in court, because it isn’t a crime, but throw in fraud charges with years of jail time that go away if Cohen pleads to something that isn’t a crime, and bingo, you have a crisis.
And you believe that Cohen agreed to sit his ass in prison for committing crimes he didn't commit and that couldn't be proven???

You guys are something else. Do you ever get dizzy from all of the spin?

Here's the dance...
He didn't do it........until it is prove that he did
He did it but it isn't a crime......until it is proven that it is a crime
But what about Hillary, Obama?

How anyone can claim that Trump isn't a pathological liar is mind boggling especially since there is so much video of him doing so. It can't be argued he didn't say it...you can watch him say it and then it can be proven to be untrue what he said...over and over. But still you want to believe that the pathological liar isn't lying and that everyone else is even at the expense of them going to prison.

Unbelievable.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
The point isn’t to get a conviction, it’s to indict, or try to indict in order to remove Trump from office.
They know it’ll never get a verdict or see a courtroom. They are creating a crisis out of thin air in broad daylight.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. You are correct that the dems want to use any dirt that they find to justify impeachment. However, 2/3 of the senate (the jury) would have to vote to CONVICT Trump in order to remove him. That will never, ever happen over a perfectly legal payment to a mistress.

And you believe that Cohen agreed to sit his ass in prison for committing crimes he didn't commit and that couldn't be proven???

Here's the dance...

How anyone can claim that Trump isn't a pathological liar is mind boggling especially since there is so much video of him doing so. It can't be argued he didn't say it...you can watch him say it and then it can be proven to be untrue what he said...over and over. But still you want to believe that the pathological liar isn't lying and that everyone else is even at the expense of them going to prison.

Unbelievable.

You literally just made up a bunch of shit and said "unbelievable".

"How can anyone claim"

This is a quotable message board, you dunce.

Here's the dance...

Unbelievable.

Cohen was going to jail for up to 65 years if he didn't plea. He would have plead to being an illegal immigrant (or anything else) in order to get the deal reduced to a few years. He would have beaten the campaign finance charge but he would have gone away for decades over the rest. Hence the deal.

In total, Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution. Cohen could have received up to 65 years in prison if convicted of all charges. However, as part of his plea deal, Cohen agreed not to challenge any sentence between 46 and 63 months.

So Democrats want to flood the country with illegals, but get upset when productive Republican business owners hire them?

Would they prefer the illegal aliens be forced to beg for supper?

Yes. Yes they would. Because keeping people as poor, worthless, uneducated parasites means they are life long Democrats.
No one in the history of catpaw has bitched more on both sides of issues like platinum.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
If I was AG I would put a stop to this bullshit immediately.

You cannot trust a single goddam thing Cohen says after having set up a gofundme account in exchange for testimony against Donald Trump.

I would pull the plea agreement right off the table as it's an embarrassment to the notion of justice.

Send his ass to jail for 65 years.

Let every single person in the country know, they cannot crowd fund their bullshit testimony.

Trump supporters sense things are getting more dire for their dear leader. Getting desperate!

This latest bullshit isn't going to bring Trump down.

However I am a little more worked up this morning, as this is one of the most unbelievably corrupt things we've seen in this unbelievably corrupt saga.

Clinton's lawyer working out a half million dollar payment in exchange for Trump's former lawyer to say anything to bring Trump down. All started by a charade prompted by a story book commissioned by the Clinton campaign and fed to the FBI.

It offends any sense of justice one could possibly have.

The weaponization of the entire government against the outsider should scare everyone, yet you clown's sit by and cheer it on.

You don't get it. Trump is not in any danger over payments to mistress. Even if the dems wildest dream happened and Trump was removed tomorrow, Pence would become President and the agenda would be the same.

The agenda will in not be the same, which is what makes this all so mind boggling.

Pence is an establishment Republican.

Trump is the best Democrat POTUS we could hope for.

Frankly I'll take Trump over the R establishment.

So the Southern states weren’t being taxed disproportionately by Northern states? With Federal law and the Constitution being ignored?
How about the slaves owned by members of the Rev war? Was their freedom being fought for, surely if you’re going to make that argument about the Confederacy, the same holds true in the Rev war? It’s not about freedom when a large portion of the population are slaves, right?

The North didn’t want slavery, after they had peacefully ended it, the South still needed it as farm machinery wasn’t yet in use. So the South tried to remedy the situation and leave.
You'll have to refresh me about the South being disproportionately taxed. Don't know that any taxes were specific to South-only though no doubt some taxes hit some regions more than others - even today.

IMO, you have to be free yourself if you're going to free another group/class. I suppose RW Southerners could have first freed all their slaves though I doubt they'd then have had the means to do if for themselves also. Regardless, colonists in all states weren't fighting to keep their slaves as a specific article in the Declaration.

I said the Confeds in CW, already free IMO, weren't fighting to free their slaves. "The South's" "remedy" wouldn't have helped their slave citizens, would it?

Trump supporters sense things are getting more dire for their dear leader. Getting desperate!
No, we're sensing that the dims and the deep state will do anything to try and bring down PRESIDENT TRUMP! And it's pretty funny watching you idiots dance around and celebrate over NOTHING!

Reactions: screwduke1
Reactions: mdlUK.1
No worries man. I responded a lot harsher than I normally would as well. It was really late and I think we were both in a bad mood.

Cool yea no hard feelings. I followed a shitty day up with the worst of my life. At least I'm headed to texas tonight tho lol.

Reactions: WKBlu
Trump must pardon him. I don't give a damn who it makes upset. Just do it and tell them to kiss his ass.

I don't think he should pardon him. He's a sleaze ball criminal.

HOWEVER

Trump should tell that worthless cuck Jeff Sessions to have the IRS send him a list of every single registered D politician and talking head that owes a single dollar of late taxes. Every single one of them should be prosecuted to the extent legally possible.

Here's the dance...

Unbelievable.

I didn’t say he didn’t commit bank fraud. You do realize that what the serious bank and tax fraud he plead guilty too had nothing to do with Trump?
Those were the serious crimes that involved long jail sentences that went away in this plea deal. A deal he isn’t even obligated to work with the Feds in the future.

Dems and msm so far over played their hand, they ruined any chance at ever having an objective discourse about what trump did or didn't do.

If they actually even came up with something legit at this point, it would be so tainted that it likely would not change anyone's mind

Do any of the lefties find it strange that Clinton's lawyer is now Cohen's lawyer, and all of the sudden he's willing to say any and everything he can to bring down Trump?

Do any of you find that a little strange?

Of course they do. They just don't care. Win at all costs

The agenda will in not be the same, which is what makes this all so mind boggling.

Pence is an establishment Republican.

Trump is the best Democrat POTUS we could hope for.

Frankly I'll take Trump over the R establishment.

I think the style would be the biggest difference. Pence might go easier on trade and tariffs. Judicial picks, military spending, government regulation and tax policy would be the same. Trump wants his wall but I don't know if Congress can deliver. Pence probably would focus something else. I could live with Pence plus keeping the accomplishments of Trump in place. Its all a mute point because Trump isn't going anywhere.

I don't think he should pardon him. He's a sleaze ball criminal.

HOWEVER

Trump should tell that worthless cuck Jeff Sessions to have the IRS send him a list of every single registered D politician and talking head that owes a single dollar of late taxes. Every single one of them should be prosecuted to the extent legally possible.
I agree he is a sleaze ball and has done criminal activity, but hes really being gone after because he worked for Trump. Which is apparently illegal...

I hope Trump fires Sessions after the mid terms (assuming the GOP does really well)

Reactions: KyFaninNC
What will the democrat nominee for president run on in 2020? Trump hung out with tax evaders?

Seriously, what will they propose to MAGA?

This agenda is good for about 220 lunatic liberal electoral votes right off the bat:

Open Borders
Reparations
Hate/Tax the Rich
White Guys Are Evil
Free Tuition
Nationalized "Free" Healthcare
Non-Fossil Fuel Energy Policy
F the Police & ICE
Pro-Abortion on Demand

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT