POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[laughing] What a shit show. Now Cohen's lawyer is helping Trump and pointing out the lies in the dossier.

For those not keeping up, according to the dossier, Cohen (along with Manafort) was the point man for collusion. It claimed Cohen met with Russian operatives in Prague to kick start the plan. Lanny Davis is saying that never happened. Of course it never happened. It's not that hard to prove. He also goes on to say that Cohen's name is mentioned 14 times in the dossier and every single claim made in those mentions is false.

Between Manafort and Cohen supposedly being the point men, according to the dossier, and neither having been charged with anything to do with Russia collusion or election meddling, if you're someone who still thinks the dossier is credible, then you are a lost cause that'll believe anything.

[laughing] What a shit show. Now Cohen's lawyer is helping Trump and pointing out the lies in the dossier.

For those keeping up, according to the dossier, Cohen (along with Manafort) was the point man for collusion. It claimed Cohen met with Russian operatives in Prague to kick start the collusion. Lanny Davis is saying that never happened. Of course it never happened. It's not that hard to prove. He also goes on to say that Cohen's name is mentioned 14 times in the dossier and every single claim made in those mentions is false.

Between Manafort and Cohen supposedly being the point men, according to the dossier, and neither having been charged with anything to do with Russia collusion or election meddling, if you're someone who still thinks the dossier is credible, then you are a lost cause that'll believe anything.

Don't forget. Lanny Davis is Duke dong slurper Seth Davis's dad.

In this week's episode of sanctuary cities make our communities safer...

llegal immigrant who beat and raped three women while on an unenforced 2012 ICE deportation order is handed 80 years in prison

An Illinois judge slammed officials on Monday for failing to enforce a 2012 ICE deportation order on an illegal immigrant who went on to brutally beat and rape three women.

Addressing Luna, who remained in the United States despite ICE issuing an order for his arrest because of his illegal status, Judge David Carlson said: 'You shouldn't have been in this country. The system let the victims down in this case.'

Judge Carlson said he was unable to understand why Luna had not been deported after ICE issued its warrant.

'You were free to do these acts... whether through misguided political correctness or people who do not believe in laws or borders,' Carlson said.

'One thing I can do with the sentence is show that the laws we believe in here, maybe this won't happen again, maybe that's a little bit of closure.'

For those not keeping up, according to the dossier, Cohen (along with Manafort) was the point man for collusion. It claimed Cohen met with Russian operatives in Prague to kick start the plan. Lanny Davis is saying that never happened. Of course it never happened. It's not that hard to prove. He also goes on to say that Cohen's name is mentioned 14 times in the dossier and every single claim made in those mentions is false.

I’m curious what angle he’s working?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
That isn’t what you stated though, the entire country benefited from slavery.
The Southern states wanted to decide their own fate, just as the colonies had previously.

You can pretend that it wasn’t about that, or the 2 scenarios aren’t the same, but that’s simply because it allows you to justify the actions of the United States in forming an Army to march on citizens.

Slaves wanted to be free in 1776, just like they did in 1860.
"That isn’t what you stated though," No idea to which you are referring.

"the entire country benefited from slavery." Except for the slaves, agree. Huge exception, you'd surely agree, right?

"The Southern states wanted to decide their own fate, just as the colonies had previously."

As I recall, SC attacked Fort Sumter, federal property, not SC property, to start the war. Net, why wouldn't you raise an army to defend yourself? And again, the citizen slaves had no part in that decision, so why should that decision be respected? Then too, it wasn't "just as the colonies" since the states had signed onto the Constitution.

"can pretend that it wasn’t about that, or the 2 scenarios aren’t the same, but that’s simply because it allows you to justify the actions of the United States in forming an Army to march on citizens."

I'm not pretending anything.

"Slaves wanted to be free in 1776, just like they did in 1860." True. Slavery should have been ended in 1776.

I’m curious what angle he’s working?
Not sure because he's already been caught signing off on and giving credibility to Cohen's lies. Whatever it is, they're not doing themselves any favors.

I mean, the very day your client implicates the president in a he said/he said case, you are forced to admit to the Senate Judiciary that your client told a previous lie about the president in an attempt to make him look guilty of collusion, but then the very next day you help the president again by throwing shade on the only 'evidence' they have, the dossier.

Maybe the angle is to help Trump?

"That isn’t what you stated though," No idea to which you are referring.

"the entire country benefited from slavery." Except for the slaves, agree. Huge exception, you'd surely agree, right?

"The Southern states wanted to decide their own fate, just as the colonies had previously."

As I recall, SC attacked Fort Sumter, federal property, not SC property, to start the war. Net, why wouldn't you raise an army to defend yourself? And again, the citizen slaves had no part in that decision, so why should that decision be respected? Then too, it wasn't "just as the colonies" since the states had signed onto the Constitution.

"can pretend that it wasn’t about that, or the 2 scenarios aren’t the same, but that’s simply because it allows you to justify the actions of the United States in forming an Army to march on citizens."
You
I'm not pretending anything.

"Slaves wanted to be free in 1776, just like they did in 1860." True. Slavery should have been ended in 1776.

An Army was was called to be raised before Fort Sumter was attacked. It’s the reason it was attacked, as a hostile aggressor was maintaining a military base right off the coast of a major southern town.

You’re argument is that the Revolutionary War was about Freedom, even though they had slaves, but the South’s secession wasn’t because they had slaves?

Virginia, NC,TN and Arkansas didn’t secede until after the call for an Army to march on the South. Did they secede because of slavery or a US Govt that was going beyond its intent?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Not sure because he's already been caught signing off on and giving credibility to Cohen's lies. Whatever it is, they're not doing themselves any favors.

I mean, the very day your client implicates the president in a he said/he said case, you are forced to admit to the Senate Judiciary that your client told a previous lie about the president in an attempt to make him look guilty of collusion, but then the very next day you help the president again by throwing shade on the only 'evidence' they have, the dossier.

Maybe the angle is to help Trump?

I don’t know, might be that a gentleman’s agreement has been made.

Davis is no dummy, it’s not likely he’d make a colossal screw up like it appears.

Doesn't mean it was signed the 24. But no doubt soon thereafter.

Like I posted yesterday, still doesn't change that they timed the hearing thinking they lost the manafort trial.
Fox had one of the jurists on tv today and she said they would have found Manafort guilty on all counts but one jurist wouldn't agree with the others.

39948989_2367891859917879_4443751165066215424_n.jpg

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Another thing we learned is F Chuck Todd is a down the middle fair journalist.

The real collusion is the media colluding with Democrats. The media should be neutral. If not neutral, they should be fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Last edited:
Okay so what we learned yesterday:

if you're in a local historical society, and you do not feel the Confederate statue should come down, and you went down to counter-protest protesters at that statue, you are now a Nazi. The brilliant logic of a 33 year old mind.

NOPE. NEVER said that. I don't know how old you are cause you didn't divulge that information. But you sure do lack the reading comprehension of someone my age.

What I DID say, however, was that if you stand shoulder to shoulder with Nazis, that makes you "not a good person".

Good effort, though.

We're paying stupid people to have children. Actually we're incentivizing it.

We reward promiscuity. The more you fail ....the more you get.

I used to work at a grocery store back in 2012. On multiple occsssions we had known single mothers come in with the stair case children.

Once a single mother of 6 came in and was literally bragging to someone on her phone how stupid we all were for working. She said, and I quote, “All these people working are dumb. I’ve got this figured out. I get paid to have kids and can do whatever I want all day. Workers are suckers.” Will never forget it.

Take away that extra incentive to through child tax credits and food stamps... wonder if she’d still be popping out kids every 9 months?

I think after 3 kids within 3.5 years they should no longer qualify for financial benefits just for having kids.

NOPE. NEVER said that. I don't know how old you are cause you didn't divulge that information. But you sure do lack the reading comprehension of someone my age.

What I DID say, however, was that if you stand shoulder to shoulder with Nazis, that makes you "not a good person".

Good effort, though.

So Trump should have said there were no good people on either side?

And if there were no good people on either side, since some were standing shoulder to shoulder with violent fascists who ironically have labeled themselves "Antifa", then who really gives a shit if someone got hit by a car? Just one bad person running over a few other bad people. Because everyone down there was shoulder to shoulder with a bad person.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Fox had one of the jurists on tv today and she said they would have found Manafort guilty on all counts but one jurist wouldn't agree with the others.

And? Noone knew that. They're actions show they panicked. They thought they lost. It happens. You never know what a jury will do. And that was an unusually long deliberation considering the length of trial and proof presented.

If they thought they were getting a conviction, they would've gotten as much play from that as possible. Then had Cohen plead the week after.

Good effort, though.
There were good people sporting swastikas or marching with them?

Jesus. Really?!

If you showed up at a rally and stood next to people with Nazi emblems, what does that make you?

Hint: it’s either a Nazi or “not a good person”

Uh.......

We're paying stupid people to have children. Actually we're incentivizing it.

We reward promiscuity. The more you fail ....the more you get.

It's scary how easy morons can reproduce. It's like they can get pregnant just by rubbing elbows. And as you all mention - they're encouraged theouth police.

Meanwhile smart productive people often struggle.

Say hello to Idiocracy. About 450 years earlier than the movie predicted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT