• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True.

39522538_2203082066576363_2289711593086255104_n.jpg
They don't want to take guns away from terrorist or criminals, just law abiding citizens.

mashburned: Just read about minneapolis rolling out a "muslim hate speech hotline". This is modeled after Europe and steps they've taken to combat hate against muslims. (hate against muslims...say that out loud to yourself. Like whitey is out there driving cargo vans in to seas of muslim people, or strapping bombs and killing himself because he hates muslims so much). Other large cities are doing the same.

Minneapolis muslim hate speech hotline : 612-673-3000, if anyone would like to phone in a cum ba ya.

When they answered I screamed

Free Willy

Currently California has 500,000 job openings and 800,000 food stamps recipients, yet the state still renewed their waiver for able-bodied work requirements that was set to expire on August 31.

You couldn't pay me $300K/yr to go out in the field and pick crops the way farm workers do it.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Ironically, the average age of a US farm owner is like 65. We actually do need farmers (the skilled variety). Trump is making waves with the black population and this is way too risky right now.

Seems like this problem has been overwhelmingly occurring in one particular faith/church . . . .
Happens in Islam too. Probably happens even more.

I'm no catholic btw and its disgusting, but I think its weird watching leftists bash what happens in Catholicism but yet most of these same people defend Islam if anyone dares to utter a word about them.

Last edited:
The white guys over there right now are going to have to pay the piper, because there's not a GD country in the world that's going to risk taking their side. Pretty easy to virtue signal when it's not your land getting taken away. That said, I totally see the perspective of the black people in SA as well. As always, people may not like tribalism, but it's basically a law of human nature.
I went to Zambia and Zimbabwe in the early 90's. All the whites who made things work had left. It was and continues to be a total mess. South Africa is headed that way I would imagine.

McGahn, through his lawyers, is speaking out tonight and saying that he didn't implicate Trump is any legal wrongdoing. Matter of fact, he told them the opposite. Went on to say that if Trump did break the law and he witnessed it, he would have resigned immediately.

Now we know why the NYT chose to source their story using "anonymous sources close to McGahn" and "someone with knowledge of how Trump thinks" instead of going straight to the source.

Reactions: screwduke1
There's also this immigrant who was attacked by liberals in Portland, even though he's not a 'Nazi'. His crime? Also being a proud American and flying an American flag.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT