POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Transhumanism will be the mainstream rage in another 15-20 years?

Genetic upgrades that will seem to create a whole new "race" of "evolved" humans......and then there will be those who refuse or exhibit "Global Upgrade Phobia" or whatever the hell lame ass name it'll be called

My opinion of course -- but I"m convinced that's one of the reasons for promoting 'transexualism'

Reactions: Mashburned

Well - that changes everything

(actually it whets the appetite for more prolific demonstrations of violence in the name of "justice"......)

^^ this isn't hard to figure out --- here's how Saul Alinsky framed it:

"The despair is there; now it's up to us to go in and rub raw the sores of discontent, galvanize them for radical social change. ...... Once you organize people, they'll keep advancing from issue to issue toward the ultimate objective: people power." (Alinsky interview)

SO.......

Silent Sam gets taken down in NC
Baphomet gets raised up in AR

meanwhile - Margaret Sanger's bust proudly rests in the Smithsonian ......a person who kicked off a truly "progressive" initiative called

THE NEGRO PROJECT
https://www.angelafranks.com/margaret-sanger-and-planned-parenthood/2016/11/14/the-negro-project

....In 1932, it [the Birth Control Review] outlined *Margaret's 'Plan
for Peace,' calling for coercive sterilization, mandatory
segregation, and rehabilitative concentration camps for all 'disgenic
stocks.'*

In 1933, the Birth Control Review published 'Eugenic
Sterilization: An Urgent Need' by Ernst Rudin, who was Hitler's
director of genetic sterilization and a founder of the Nazi Society
for Racial Hygiene.

And later that same year, it published an
article by Leon Whitney entitled, 'Selective Sterilization,' which
adamantly praised and defended the Third Reich's racial
programs."

This is starting to move towards critical mass // historical intertia and all that

Seriously put some thought into where your convictions lie and where you draw the line and push back

Dedication speech for Silent Sam excerpts:
"I trust I may be pardoned for one allusion, howbeit it is rather personal. One hundred yards from where we stand, less than ninety days perhaps after my return from Appomattox, I horse-whipped a negro wench until her skirts hung in shreds, because upon the streets of this quiet village she had publicly insulted and maligned a Southern lady, and then rushed for protection to these University buildings where was stationed a garrison of 100 Federal soldiers. I performed the pleasing duty in the immediate presence of the entire garrison, and for thirty nights afterwards slept with a double-barrel shot gun under my head."

Meanwhile........

39674662_2203787526505817_1829231149801537536_n.jpg

It's been fun and I've enjoyed having some political discourse with some of you all but I'm gonna have to take a break from this site.

Got me a new smoking hot woman ( sorry no tiddie pics )and I'd rather her not no my political stance at this point.

I got a really good job but I'll always entertain new offers if any of you all want to send me a Dm. I live in louisville to if anybody wants to get a beer sometime.

It's been fun and I've enjoyed having some political discourse with some of you all but I'm gonna have to take a break from this site.

Got me a new smoking hot woman ( sorry no tiddie pics )and I'd rather her not no my political stance at this point.

I got a really good job but I'll always entertain new offers if any of you all want to send me a Dm. I live in louisville to if anybody wants to get a beer sometime.

Ummmm, your woman gonna be digging through your phone? If so.. thats a poke 3 time and dip type, no matter how hott.

That “front hole” hooked you, eh? [banana]

Yeah, Islam is poison. To let this group into your nation is like welcoming your own death. I don’t care what it sounds like, unless there is 100 percent assimilation, immigration is wrong. Way too many bring their disgusting culture with them.

France, England, many parts of the US look like completely different nations now due to migrants. That wasn’t natural. That was forced.

Last edited:
Dedication speech for Silent Sam excerpts:
"I trust I may be pardoned for one allusion, howbeit it is rather personal. One hundred yards from where we stand, less than ninety days perhaps after my return from Appomattox, I horse-whipped a negro wench until her skirts hung in shreds, because upon the streets of this quiet village she had publicly insulted and maligned a Southern lady, and then rushed for protection to these University buildings where was stationed a garrison of 100 Federal soldiers. I performed the pleasing duty in the immediate presence of the entire garrison, and for thirty nights afterwards slept with a double-barrel shot gun under my head."

Can't destroy property just because you don't like the person or something they did. Should've gone through the process.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'm not going to lie, the mob mentality of groups like Antifa is absolutely terrifying. I know many of those people are complete pansies when alone, but give those people masks and throw them in a massive group of like-minded pansies and there's no telling what they will do with their newfound anonymity and bravery.

The authorities that are letting these groups run rampant have created a monster they can't control and something really bad is going to happen because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT