POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Help me understand this since the server was never examined, all of this Mueller info is based off of CrowdStrike?

What's cool about that video:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44802315

is that it's at Blenheim Palace which I've toured. It was Winston Churchill's family home as his father was the Duke of Marlborough. His older brother got the title & estate, so Winston had to find something to do. The grounds are expansive & gorgeous. Churchill is buried nearby in the local country church cemetery surrounding the church. Very plain headstone & crowded by other graves. You'd never guess that's where someone like him is buried.

All you have to do is spend 10 minutes on this forum to realize that his point is 100% accurate.

37055956_2158613081023262_2345907589432213504_n.jpg

Live by identity politics, die by identity politics.

Personally, I love this especially when it happens to another leftist like ScarJo. I enjoy when the #MeToo shit bites the cucks who wear pussy hats. I just really enjoy that despite the amount of pandering, certain folks on the left get to see where they rank on the identity politics totem pole. Hey white women, guess who's at the bottom over there?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Am I the only one who thinks what is happening to Papa Johns' founder is stupid? He was talking about someone else using the N word (he said nothing racist) and hes getting destroyed for it? Seems dumb to me.

I'm not informed at all about the topic nor do I care but I'm not really phased by a word that I hear the offended party use in every other sentence. I think it's a dumb word used by uneducated idiots but when it's used as a term of endearment as well as just a random word to finish sentences and it's considered okay but then becomes "earth shattering" if someone of different skin color just repeats it, yeah, sorry if I don't take you seriously.

Seems like it. I am no fan of the n word, never use it and never will. But I can't for the life of me understand why his life is being destroyed over what he said. What he said wasn't even racist. At all.

He's worth what, 700 million? His life isn't being ruined.

Some board members made a move. That's it. Everyone knows it's ridiculous except the lefty lunatics.

Am I the only one who thinks what is happening to Papa Johns' founder is stupid? He was talking about someone else using the N word (he said nothing racist) and hes getting destroyed for it? Seems dumb to me.

Honestly haven’t read anything about this other than seeing headlines...while I agree context is important, I don’t understand how a white dude in his position in 2018 or any recent year would even be saying the word.

Just seems to me, people in such a position would be smart and careful enough to avoid such a easy landmine to step over.

Honestly haven’t read anything about this other than seeing headlines...while I agree context is important, I don’t understand how a white dude in his position in 2018 or any recent year would even be saying the word.

Just seems to me, people in such a position would be smart and careful enough to avoid such a easy landmine to step over.
Exactly. It was stupid on his part. He could have easily said “Col. Sanders used racial slurs” and no one would have cared. Then he made the odd statement of blacks being dragged behind trucks in Indiana. Someone in his position should have known better. Now should it destroy his life? No. But you have to be smarter in that situation.

Agree it was stupid to say but the SJW mob trying to ruin him over it is ridiculous.

Reactions: ymmot31 and mdlUK.1
I had a thought today. I wonder what percentage of white Democrats cut their grass or when the last time was that they cut their own grass?

I say this because I keep seeing Democrats say stuff like, “What about your housekeeper, your nanny, your gardner?” in regards to enforcing immigration laws.

They seem to be under the impression that most of us raise our own kids, cut our own grass and clean our own house.

Check out @AMike4761’s Tweet:

So the whole thing was envisioned by a Hamas faction and they were called out on it.

The boy’s father sued for defamation.

“How dare you say we conspired with a terrorist organization when we conspired with a terrorist organization.”

They call it lawfare. Undermining our system from within.

They lost this one and had to pay defendants attorney fees. :joy:

This is a Barack quote from the White House visit:

Obama and Ahmed met and chatted briefly during the event.

“We have to watch for and cultivate and encourage those glimmers of curiosity and possibility, not suppress them, not squelch them,” Obama said at the event. “Not only are the young people’s futures at stake, but our own is at stake.”

What a sack of shit president.

He’s probably just reading in the papers now that it was a setup to shut up Islamic opposition.

Majority of Reps own their home. Majority of Dems rent. That is a main reason they can be so free and loose with the constitution, tax money, immigration and any other topic where they prove to have their collective head up their ass. They have no skin in the game, nothing to lose.

So yeah, if a dem mows grass it would be a long shot that it is his own.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT