How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marxism on CatsIllustrated.
Just because Marx was right about a lot of things doesn’t mean it’s time to implement equality-of-outcome communism tomorrow. You don’t know my positions because you don’t care to find out, you just call me a “commie” like you’re doing now(and this conversation was all about) and move on. Thanks for proving their point.
Marx was right about nothing. Wherever he was "right," it was for the wrong reasons.

He was an idiot and a loser. His contemporaries all understood this. No one knew who he was except his fellow revolutionaries, subsequent idiots who have kept his "work" :rolleyes: alive, causing the deaths of millions and untold human suffering through their greed, ignorance and hubris.

75096-Karl-Marx-Quote-My-object-in-life-is-to-dethrone-God-and-destroy.jpg

Let’s be real here. It’s not like the Harris team won’t write the questions for the interviewer and also have the interview pre-taped so they have the ability to edit out whatever she f*cks up. It’s beyond pathetic.

I don’t know how it could happen, but our media, the keepers of truth they claim to be, needs to be completely dismantled and restarted from scratch.

I can think of at least 200 Republicans that hate Trump.
Sadly, I can as well. And that's the difference between Republicans and Democrats. Republicans think for themselves vs. the herd mentality of the Democratic party.

Damn, now I'm agreeing with @sambowieshin I think. What the hell is going on today? I say that because I played golf today and everything was the opposite of how I usually play. Left was right and right was left for what I typically play each hole. I just need to go to bed and forget it all...

Just so i understand:

Biden was down 8 to Trump. Yet now Harris, with nothing new and no actual substance is somehow up 5-8.

So which is the fake set of polls? Because no way she swung that many people. So either biden was never down that much or she isnt up that much.

Even if you believe the polls, which I don't, Trump leads in the RCP average for battleground states (and most importantly Pennsylvania) where the election will actually be decided.

The election is a toss-up if you believe the polls, not Harris leads.

Marx was right about nothing. Wherever he was "right," it was for the wrong reasons.

He was an idiot and a loser. His contemporaries all understood this. No one knew who he was except his fellow revolutionaries, subsequent idiots who have kept his "work" :rolleyes: alive, causing the deaths of millions and untold human suffering through their greed, ignorance and hubris.

75096-Karl-Marx-Quote-My-object-in-life-is-to-dethrone-God-and-destroy.jpg
Well stated @SDC888

Even if you believe the polls, which I don't, Trump leads in the RCP average for battleground states (and most importantly Pennsylvania) where the election will actually be decided.

The election is a toss-up if you believe the polls, not Harris leads.
It is easier to cheat if they keep the polls close. No one would believe them if they won with polls beforehand having Trump way ahead out of the margin of error.

Just because Marx was right about a lot of things doesn’t mean it’s time to implement equality-of-outcome communism tomorrow. You don’t know my positions because you don’t care to find out, you just call me a “commie” like you’re doing now(and this conversation was all about) and move on. Thanks for proving their point.
Marx wasn't really right about anything, not to mention his center piece grand theory.

He predicted history would take us the triump of the proletariat then stop. There is no sign of this happening. Not only that he concluded it would happen in the most advanced economies first in the end of capitalism. Wrong again. The revolutions happened in less developed places...china and Russia.

He predicted that capitalism would drive down wages to survival level before its final denouement. In fact as economies became more advanced, both wages and living standards rose to levels not even dreamt of in Marx's day or that he could even conceive. This guy had zero idea of innovation. He was clueless to understand capitalism changes and evolves. The same way humans progress, we solve problems by adapting our practices to new circumstances. He never considered this.

Also he didn't understand basic economics. He claimed that the value of a thing arises from the labor put into producing it. No. It's based on demand. I can spend eternity making something, if no one wants it, it's worthless.

I can go on forever about the guy who's responsible for millions of agonizing deaths.

Last edited:
Question for the board. Do you think JFK Jr's plane was sabotaged by the deep state? With everything that's going on nowadays and the revelations about our own intelligence agencies I now see it as a possibility. In fact anything evil happening in the world right now kinda makes you wonder if our own state department is not behind it.

Well, he was running for the senate against Hillary, soooo....

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Trump is slipping into the Biden brain mode. That is why he ducked the RNC debates and now the debates with Harris. Anytime he gets in front of anyone besides a MAGA rally or Dementia Joe... it is a disaster.

Jesus H Christ, you're just a special kind of stupid, Village Idiot.

I never thought to see the depths of stupid a human could go, but, like the USS ENTERPRISE, you've gone there.

Reactions: exemjr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT