• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama can't arrest his own people

w4oaqKc_w53zXhU5LK0AKOX1-SunXTHLLpwVLqpaMTg.jpg

If that graph is accurate that is unbelievable.

$50/hr minimum range
Free college
Take the shit out of the rich
Mandatory estrogen for males
Profit
/dion

Without conservatives to blame and rob to help fund all of their bullshit, could you imagine how quickly they would collapse.

You know how leftists vote in and destroy their leftist utopias and then rush to a state like Texas or somewhere else to avoid the bed they made? It would be even worse.

Leftists
- Flooding the nation with the third world
- crime and rape increase. More and more shitty areas
- Entitlement spending out the ass to pay for these savages
- Tax the shit out of everyone else
- Curious how the useful idiots would feel about the big government savior when they no longer need them.

Please please please run on open borders, libs. For God’s sake, please please please do it. Say exactly how you feel about it. Don’t BS like you do during every other election. Just go out and say it!
They'll never flat out say they want open borders but I think its safe to say they are running on exactly that.

Reactions: Willy4UK
They'll never flat out say they want open borders but I think its safe to say they are running on exactly that.

They all just signed onto a bill which is open borders. Plus, even jerkoff local leaders (e.g., DeBlasio, Greg Fischer) are doing everything possible to show they care more about illegal immigrants than actual citizens. I would run on this and nothing but this. “Our schools are facing budget cuts, but all your mayor cares about is letting more illegal immigrants into the country, thereby causing more resources to be spent on bi-lingual education. Look, he even made a worthless trip to the border.”

It would be a freaking blood bath.

"I am the law enforcement President".

My brother Willy is, and has been, on to something with this human trafficking stuff for many months now.

Was in Louisville in the spring for my daughters volleyball tourney, and the mall was checking kids ID’s and wouldn’t let them in stores without a parent. I asked why and guard said human trafficking was a big issue there.

False. It was an entirely new and different program. Also ran by a bunch of incompetent idiots made evident by the fact they lost track of the guns and Americans were murdered by them.
they lost track of all the guns in the other gunwalking programs, about 1000 AR's in 2006

Was in Louisville in the spring for my daughters volleyball tourney, and the mall was checking kids ID’s and wouldn’t let them in stores without a parent. I asked why and guard said human trafficking was a big issue there.
Louisville is one of the largest trafficking hubs there is...specifically around Derby time. They train flight attendants/airport staff on how to look for it around that time. Sick disgusting rich ppl that go to Bilderburg meetings with Hillary.

Louisville is one of the largest trafficking hubs there is...specifically around Derby time. They train flight attendants/airport staff on how to look for it around that time. Sick disgusting rich ppl that go to Bilderburg meetings with Hillary.

How is that even possible? I mean that sincerely.
Who are the kids that are being trafficked, and why isn’t it made public?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT