Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberal logic

DgZE8ySUcAA1bv7.jpg:large

lol

Owner: Please leave.

SHS: No, serve me.

Owner: Oh, okay. Want these blinds shut?

Fast n Furious was completely hidden from Congress and done behind their backs. So were the billions funneled to Iran. Americans were murdered as a result from both.
and it was started by Bush. He was just following in his dads footsteps and giving the cartels massive amounts of weapons.

Last edited:
and it was started by Bush. He was just following in his dads footsteps and giving the cartels massive amounts of weapons.
Btw if it really started under the Bush administration Eric Holder never would have allowed himself to be held in contempt and wouldn't be taking the secrets to his grave. He would have spilled his guts and blamed it all on Bush like you're trying to do.

You guys love the liberal fact checkers don't you?

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...arman-incorrectly-claims-fast-and-furious-gu/

The Justice Department’s Fast and Furious gun-walking program "started in the Bush administration."
Jane Harman on Sunday, September 28th, 2014 in a panel on "Fox News Sunday"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli.../gIQAuRHIRL_story.html?utm_term=.e6083d2d93ce

https://democrats-oversight.house.g...ocuments/Fast and Furious.Minority Report.pdf

you can read the report yourself, the ATF was gunwalking in 2006.

you can read the report yourself, .

You need to reread the report. According to the IG report the inception of FnF was October 2009. It's plain as day in chapter 5. So plain it's literally the title of the chapter. What does inception mean and when did Obama take office?

IV. Inception and Early Investigation (October 2009 – February 2010)
A. ATF Establishes a New Firearms Trafficking Enforcement Group in October 2009​

Thirties. How about you? Why do you think it's relevant? You obviously had something particular in mind cause you said you were being serious.
I'm 54. I find more younger people are welcoming of open borders. I believe you said anyone could come in so long as they weren't criminals. What are we going to do with a billion people?

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
Where at in those states?
Doesn't say. I have to say though, having this much of an issue with the methodology just because you don't agree with the results is frightening. You keep moving the goal posts when you get answers you don't like.

Pennys-Pitts- Pro globalist-Rino
NY-Lol
Texas-Austin-Globalist-Rino
Conn-LOL
Florida-I live here-so I can only imagine that one
Ohio- Hmmm. Bet they got Cleveland on that one
Virginia-LOL
Colorado-Denver-LOL
New Jersey-LOL-the Gov just signed a bill giving free tuition to Illegals

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Doesn't say. I have to say though, having this much of an issue with the methodology just because you don't agree with the results is frightening. You keep moving the goal posts when you get answers you don't like.

Shut up man. Totally manipulated.

Like Hillary and her 98.2%, right. Just shut up.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'm 54. I find more younger people are welcoming of open borders. I believe you said anyone could come in so long as they weren't criminals. What are we going to do with a billion people?
A billion people aren't going to come here. Immigration has been relatively stable below 800k per year the last 100 years. Just making it easier isn't going to multiply that by number by thousands. Still, we have plenty of room. The midwest and west are mostly empty space.

Gallup actually did a worldwide survey/poll on this between 2009 and 2011 and asked people where would they migrate if given the chance. Something like 150 million adults said they would migrate to the US. It's more than likely risen since.
Did they pull everyone on dirt poor countries where there is little opportunity to communicate that way? I doubt the results of most polls.

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
As the liberal millennial dipshits here illustrate: feelings>>>>>>cause/effect

Screw wage suppression, crowded inner city schools, further stress on the welfare system, higher costs for housing.....it FEELS good to be so virtuous

A billion people aren't going to come here. Immigration has been relatively stable below 800k per year in last 100 years. Just making it easier isn't going to multiply that by number by hundreds. Still, we have plenty of room. The midwest and west are mostly empty space.
Wow, you are naive, if our borders were open the world would flood in. So, I assume you want all services available to them, Medicaid, food stamps eitc, student loans and Grant's, welfare, housing allowances, utilities assistance. How will our infrastructure support a significant influx? Our power grid cant, our urban areas are already crowded and most of the land you are talking about is either privately owned or federally protected. Your turn.

I think 325 would be very Reaganesque from 84. Colorado, NM and maybe a smaller state in the NE might flip but the big Lib states won't. I'd love to see it though.

I think he hit 302 in 2016. He'll hit more than 325 in 2020. Dems offer nothing. Absolutely nothing. Getting rid of 1st amendment/2nd Amendment. Higher taxes on business. Giving pathetic lazy poor people money, free welfare for illegal animals. Yeaaahhh, that isn't going to stop at 325.

It's bad when new age liberals call classic liberals "right wing".

Only thing stopping Trump from 400 is dead voters and illegal votes.

Wow, you are naive, if our borders were open the world would flood in. So, I assume you want all services available to them, Medicaid, food stamps eitc, student loans and Grant's, welfare, housing allowances, utilities assistance. How will our infrastructure support a significant influx? Our power grid cant, our urban areas are already crowded and most of the land you are talking about is either privately owned or federally protected. Your turn.

I'll kill before I allow my hard earned money to pay for those parasites. 100% straight murder.

the ATF gunwalking didn't start with fast & furious. It just got a new name once Holder took it over.

Bad before Holder
Good after Holder

It was a terrible idea with Bush. But I'm sure it even started before Bush.

Eisenhower was preaching it then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT