POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah you want me to talk to people who are nothing but a linear insult Frig you.
You insult people and they still engage you. You only retreat into your "I'm above name calling" BS when someone posts something you don't have an answer to or backs you into a corner. I just find it funny that you think you're fooling anyway into thinking that's not exactly what's happening.

So is Melania buried in the Rose garden or broke down and finally ran away?

Looked great last night in a $4.600 gown at Ford's Theater.
895e35633fe4023bf0acee87302ec1b8

You are dismissed.

I would be surprised if much came out of this single meeting, but it opens a door.

It’s a first step, a very huge first step.

The meeting is the pr show. Many steps already happened or they wouldn't risk this meeting. Remember it was a surprise that Pompeo already met with NK when that was announced. Trump calling off the summit was a negotiation tactic that should tell you that real decisions have been made. More will come but yes this is huge.

wtf is wrong with you mouth breathers. we have had dozens of meetings like this with NK. and every single one ended the same way. the adminstarations put on a big celebration show and then got burned a few months later because NK doesn't give a shit about acting rationaly. the best outcome would be if north and south finally sign a peace treaty. that could maybe start a decade long draw down of the huge military buildup.

Kim Jong looked very nervous to me. Trump with the power handshake to start it all off.

He held his hand higher than Kim's. Also put his hand behind his arm and led him a couple of times. Kim did the same thing to him before they went inside. He felt the power and wanted to try it out.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
wtf is wrong with you mouth breathers. we have had dozens of meetings like this with NK. and every single one ended the same way. the adminstarations put on a big celebration show and then got burned a few months later because NK doesn't give a shit about acting rationaly. the best outcome would be if north and south finally sign a peace treaty. that could maybe start a decade long draw down of the huge military buildup.

Legit question. As a leftist, how does it feel to be so wrong about so many things ever since Trump was named nominee in 2016? Does it ever get old?

The difference is Trump, you may not have faith in him, but I do. I trust my judgement over yours.

Yall love your whataboutism! You know Trump is a child.
You can cry whataboutism but you cant complain when you were okay with precedents that were set. Which brings me back to the point I always ask....why cant any of you criticize anything obama did? Your a sheep if you just go along with everything. I'll give you a hint...doing that is what led to trump. Treating your president like he was a God King.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT