POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wtf is wrong with you mouth breathers. we have had dozens of meetings like this with NK. and every single one ended the same way. the adminstarations put on a big celebration show and then got burned a few months later because NK doesn't give a shit about acting rationaly. the best outcome would be if north and south finally sign a peace treaty. that could maybe start a decade long draw down of the huge military buildup.
Really, I missed Obozo or Bubba meeting with any head of North Korea. There has been no meeting at this level between the two countries.

You can cry whataboutism but you cant complain when you were okay with precedents that were set. Which brings me back to the point I always ask....why cant any of you criticize anything obama did? Your a sheep if you just go along with everything. I'll give you a hint...doing that is what led to trump. Treating your president like he was a God King.

Whatever stance the Dems and their media take, they’re in unison across the board. Doesn’t matter what it is. They back it. Then these pieces of shit have the audacity to bitch about Fox News and “Trumpsters.” Lol. Conservatives are critical all the time and can self analyze unlike Dems.

But that’s the Dem motto. It’s always someone else’s fault. When they lost the house, the senate and the presidency, did they take a look at why they suck and lost everything? Nope. Doubled down on identity politics, blamed Hillary’s loss on sexism and Russia and whites or whatever thing came out of Hillary’s mouth that week.

We have watched Democrats back the most insane shit without hesitation: Antifa, Iran, Islam, MS13 (lol), an illegal who murdered Kate in SF, North Korea, calling more Americans keeping their own money as “theft” and “crumbs.”

Seriously, eff every single one of you leftists on here.

Lester Holt and those nbc clowns seriously floated the idea that trump could be meeting with Kim to distract everyone from all the domestic issues back in the US...

...like record unemployment and stuff.
These people don’t even attempt to camouflage their hatred for our country. Austin is on target when he said that liberal heads are exploding.

You are too smart to say something this preposterous. You don’t like Trump, understandable, but what do you want your president to do? Bend over and say thanks I’ll take another please?
Tweeting BS is not doing the business of running the country.
Businessman my ass!
He doing a better job of doing what's in the best interests of our enemies.
Any leader worth a damn would be trying to bury them instead of playing nice.
Leader my ass!

Businessman my ass!
Leader my ass!
So we should send pallets of cash instead? Got it. You are struggling tonight.

Nights like these only validate what I thought Trump was capable of accomplishing as POTUS. He is doing things people thought were impossible. At this point I think people refuse to admit they were wrong about him so are doubling down hoping that one day they are proven right even if it means the collapse of this country.

Pure insanity but that really is the state of mind leftists, never Trumpers, etc. really have right now. Fact is he is throwing BS academia, politics, etc. out the window and is doing good ole fashioned hard work that a non politician does in everyday America and it’s getting the results we should have had years ago, but were torpedoed by incompetent and corrupt “leaders” who had their own self interests ahead of what was best for America.

Because running the country is of no interest to this weak-minded scumbag as he offers KJU the Iran deal or some other nonsense.
Hes not offering the Iran deal. You know that's when obama was coercing US banks to fund Iran. Again, you cant criticize your God King. And you're to the point if "resisting" when it's even a positive thing. The "anti war" left who was mysteriously absent during Obama's 8 yrs, while he bombed 9 countries are now pissed about progress with a country that bill Clinton funded tons of cash to for "energy"

Reactions: Willy4UK
so Trump asked Kim if he was willing to give up nukes and Kim wouldn't answer. yea, move on to the next circus show.

while this was going on the senate added an amendment into the defense bill blocking Trump from making any stupid ZTE deal.

so Trump asked Kim if he was willing to give up nukes and Kim wouldn't answer. yea, move on to the next circus show.

while this was going on the senate added an amendment into the defense bill blocking Trump from making any stupid ZTE deal.

Better than a stupid Iran deal

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Businessman my ass!
Leader my ass!

You're drunk, Jameslee. You've drank so much that you can't remember 2008-2016. But I don't blame you though. After dictator in chief Obama, and I'd pray to be in an alcohol induced coma

Chess and checkers platinum.

You are too smart to say something this preposterous. You don’t like Trump, understandable, but what do you want your president to do? Bend over and say thanks I’ll take another please?
Sorry but, no he's not. If he was smart he would not be so dumb as to have backed Obama. legacy gone, Yeeeeeeeessssssss.

The Dennis Rodman CNN interview was great and 100% on the money. CNN posted the clip but started at the part after he (rightfully) trashed Obama.

I usually hate using this term, but Trump keeps winning and it's damn impressive.

Nights like these only validate what I thought Trump was capable of accomplishing as POTUS. He is doing things people thought were impossible. At this point I think people refuse to admit they were wrong about him so are doubling down hoping that one day they are proven right even if it means the collapse of this country.

Pure insanity but that really is the state of mind leftists, never Trumpers, etc. really have right now. Fact is he is throwing BS academia, politics, etc. out the window and is doing good ole fashioned hard work that a non politician does in everyday America and it’s getting the results we should have had years ago, but were torpedoed by incompetent and corrupt “leaders” who had their own self interests ahead of what was best for America.

Trump has shown that every politician has been absolutely worthless. Just a total scam.

Last edited:
Didn't we beat back your pedophile in Alabama?

Oh, amazingly he becomes a “pedophile” right before an election. Imagine that. Hey, remember when that one accuser forged the yearbook and lied?

Remember how Dem donors pulled this stupid shit by funneling money to accusers through Lisa Bloom and Gloria Allred?

Hey, remember when you were such a pussy and such a liar that you tried to deny being a leftist sack of shit?

Last edited:
This...there were a lot of never trumper conservatives out there, but the left is so insane and unhinged hes going to get a bigger bump next time despite their constant propaganda

Reactions: James McGavock
This...there were a lot of never trumper conservatives out there, but the left is so insane and unhinged hes going to get a bigger bump next time despite their constant propaganda

I'm a conservative/Libertarian who didn't vote Trump last time. I still don't care for him as a person and he says some really stupid things. But his policy has been good for America, and because of the craziness of the left, I'll be voting for him next election.

I'm a conservative/Libertarian who didn't vote Trump last time. I still don't care for him as a person and he says some really stupid things. But his policy has been good for America, and because of the craziness of the left, I'll be voting for him next election.
I'm libertarian, I didnt vote for him either. With how the electoral college works I knew KY would be red and I wanted to give the 3rd party some support. I'm still not big in some of his trade ideas or protectionism...but hes done way more than I expected. And the left just keeps getting crazier. I'll vote for him next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT