POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was about Orban’s stranglehold on the Hungarian press. The EU can kick him out, impose sanctions, or wtf ever else they want if he won’t play by their rules, in this case press freedom. If he wants a dictatorship he’s free to leave and pursue it on his own terms.
Ah, the good old EU.

GTOJlSMXsAAdREX

Ever heard of some dudes named Nikola Jokic, Luka Doncic, Domantas Sabonis or Reed Shepherd?? There's definitely white guys balling in the NBA.
The NBA is also completely merit/talent based. The military and government are not. Just about ANYONE can join the military or apply for a government job.
The military should reflect the citizens of the nation they are defending.
The government should reflect the citizens they are representing.
Saying there are not qualified people of all races to participate in our government and/or military is racist as hell.
So you disagree with Lebron James that NBA owners are just like slave owners?

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I suppose you thought Crooks rifle was shooting tater tots?
I'm truly sorry that reality upsets your religious convictions.
You're contriving an argument. Trump made the difference between debris and the bullet an issue. I suspect he thought it seemed more manly. But regardless, he was trying to milk the incident. Most people wouldn't have made the distinction, but he did, and the head of the FBI was asked about. Obviously. nobody can tell. But that didn't stop Trump from trying to capitalize on it. Take it up with Don.

LOL at the media having to say "Presential candidate Harris" a million times. Clownshow for clowns.
2 or 3 years ago a mod told me this clown was using a VPN. Search on this page 'filth' and 'scum' and you will find cold beer's older accounts-- baller cal, jload22, bluecephus... just like those other accounts notice the same misspellings, same gifs(kramer and friends), same 'filth and scum' comments...same b-tch that lies he never was here. Cold Beer won't tell you he was here before cause he is a b-tch that use to get into it with other accounts.

Same as the Canuck. 8th month old account. Search those accounts and Markoyas. See if you see the similarity. He is a b-tch and a liar. Here is his problem, a simple search of filth and scum destroys his whole narrative. He can't hide that he was JLoad22 if anyone compares the posts. I can post them to demonstrate if you like. This b-tch is the closet you will ever find to the Canuck. Search filth and scum which are his go to words and search those accounts. Also b-tch, I hated you and Killswitch the same amount. I hated all the new blood. Also, if you don't believe me, how many people claiming to be conservative have I ever went at? This is the only one.

@screwduke1 @55wildcat @augustaky1

Last edited:
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
No, she was imprisoned for leaking classified documents on Russian hacking.
Now back to your regularly scheduled dishonesty.
We will have to disagree on what that means -- I think Trump knew and his public request for more was his way of trying to inoculate himself from prosecution.

Almost as important: Winner is out. I thought she was going to have to do the whole sentence. I have an acquaintance who got 5 years over a draft issue back in the day and they made him do the whole 5.

Blacks have been in the military....forever.

Women have been in the military....forever, or at least since the civil war.

Your ignorance is truly baffling.

He's so clueless. It would make a great, light hearted coffee table book to have his posts to the top of one side of the 2 page spread, and all the ways he was completely wrong to the other. We'd need a lot of fold outs and inserts to cover all of the ways he was wrong, but even that could be part of the charm of the book.

Obama hates the American people now and won't let them run their own country. This guy is a true POS.

He is one of the anointed. He believes he is so smart that it's better for him to decide what 250 million to 300 million Americans should be doing rather than they themselves.

I was never impressed with his intelligence.

Great candidate you've got there dems. Your own politicians are embarrassed to support her. LMAO!

"Looks like Sen. Jon Tester knows Kamala’s radical agenda is not going to resonate with moderate Montana voters! Tester helped create Kamala Harris! Don’t let him forget it!"

Kamala is just starting the "tour". It will be all of the usual stops, to whip up the "machine".

Kimmel
Colbert
SNL
Morning Joe
Fallon
Seth Myers
The View
ad infinitum...
If she appears on all of these programs, Kamala’s campaign pitch may well reach 40 — maybe even 50 — viewers in the much-coveted “she already has my vote before making her appearance” demographic 😜

Reactions: AustinTXCat
As predicted, Kamala is now FULLY scripted. All prepared comments. Read the lines and take no questions. Never, ever, be in any situation where she must process something in her brain and formulate an original thought and response. That’s all we will see until November.

You're contriving an argument. Trump made the difference between debris and the bullet an issue. I suspect he thought it seemed more manly. But regardless, he was trying to milk the incident. Most people wouldn't have made the distinction, but he did, and the head of the FBI was asked about. Obviously. nobody can tell. But that didn't stop Trump from trying to capitalize on it. Take it up with Don.
The "teleprompter" story was floated like clockwork immediately after the accident by the msm leftwing propagandists.
You and they are the contriving that story. Of course, Trump is going to talk about someone trying to murder him in the days immediately preceding!
But see, that's your ilk's sickness on full display You are more concerned that he might use it to his political advantage during a Presidential campaign, than you are that someone tried to murder him!
Btw, the 'object' grazed his right ear as he turned his head 90 deg to the right, leaving the teleprompter and podium on the left side of his head. So, what does Occam's razor suggest? Now we both know the answer to that, but you are too eaten up with TDS hatred to admit the obvious.

Nuts. Protesting Netanyahu isn't antisemitic. Lots of Israelis can't stand him: he has to put together coalition governments in Israel to stay in power. You can repeat it until the cows come home, but you're wrong. If any elected official came to this country and actively interfered in our elections, hopefully, you go ballistic in protest. Why do you tolerate it with Netanyahu? Because he's pro-Trump?

Well, holding the PM position for 17 years, on three different occasions means that more than quite a few Israelis can, quite literally "stand him"

And yes, protesting his state visit here IS, in fact, quite anti-Semitic. You are a dunderhead.

Crap. Trump claimed it was a bullet. Why he thought it was so much more important to be hit by a bullet than by debris, ask him. Trump himself made it an issue.
This is patently false. The only reason it became an issue is because the left somehow thought that surviving a gunshot to the head was less impactful than if it had been a shard of debris. (which has been debunked for anyone with a three digit IQ)

Tuck that crazy back in chief.

'And there you go, ladies and gentlemen. We’ve cracked the code. Our national team is struggling because of Democrats, just like everything else that’s connected to the United States.'

As predicted, Kamala is now FULLY scripted. All prepared comments. Read the lines and take no questions. Never, ever, be in any situation where she must process something in her brain and formulate an original thought and response. That’s all we will see until November.

That's why its easy for them. The last guy was a puppet and she's going to do the exact same thing. Voters aren't going to fall for it. They are going to have to steal it, and probalby will.

Reactions: UKBlueBlood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT