POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its really not. Obama lied so many times that I'd break my fingers typing all of them out. Just look at the Iran deal. The entire deal was one giant lie after lie.

But Obama specifically said I could keep my doctor.

Ok, so when Trump is wrong its a lie. When Obama lies its just a dumb statement. And you have the audacity to act like you're not a partisan leftist. Laughable.
Then just list 5 lies. That's all. What are all the lies he told about Iran deal?

Nothing in ACA says you can't keep your doctor. It's up to insurance companies, as it always has been. May have been some head in the clouds thinking by Obama, but I don't believe it was nefarious lie. Even without the ACA I don't think you could guarantee you can keep your doctor if you switched companies for instance.

But please, I wanna hear all these 'lies' that Obama told us. Trump probably tells more lies in a week than Obama did in 8 years.

Then just list 5 lies. That's all. What are all the lies he told about Iran deal?

Nothing in ACA says you can't keep your doctor. It's up to insurance companies, as it always has been. May have been some head in the clouds thinking by Obama, but I don't believe it was nefarious lie. Even without the ACA I don't think you could guarantee you can keep your doctor if you switched companies for instance.

But please, I wanna hear all these 'lies' that Obama told us. Trump probably tells more lies in a week than Obama did in 8 years.

I can name a few

"Born Hawaii"- born in Kenya
"Keep your doctor"- Lie.
"My wife"- Has a penis
"jobs aren't coming back"- they did
"you didn't build it"- Yes they did
"I didn't spy on the campaign"- He did

The ACA is a failure. You can watch by the pouring gasoline all over themselves hysterics like liz Warren to try and deceive pol. I love the "30 million are going fo lose their insurance and die in the streets!!!!"

No that's the individual mandate. The 30 million ppl who work but have to buy their insurance off the exchange and have premiums so high they have to take out a mortgage to use their insurance. "But you're covered, feelings!!!!" They arent losing anything, they just arent being forced to buy shit. Great idea by the way to not allow competition across state lines which would lower costs.

Oh yeah, the ACA also threw gasoline on the opiate epidemic. U know why. Because the morons thought it wld be a good idea to base hospital reimbursements on pain mgmt surveys among other things. So if a patient comes in and the doctor doesnt prescribe an opiate then the patient can score them low and the hospital doesnt get money for neccesities...so then doctors weren't able to practice how they deemed appropriate but by the mercy of a patients thought on pain. I wonder if addicts took advantage. Good job Barry.

Seriously, can you not criticize your God King ever? Just once. Otherwise your admitting you have no thought process u just trust the govt to do it for you.

Not sure if serious.

but I don't believe it was nefarious lie.

What about when he assured Congress and the American people that Iran sanctions weren't being lifted and Iran would be barred from having access to the American economy, but then went behind everyone's back and secretly granted Iran a special license to give them access? Was that nefarious?

Or, how about blaming Benghazi on a YouTube video and in order to sell his lie he even jailed the Filmmaker? His life has basically been ruined. He's now homeless and lives in poverty. Was that nefarious?

lol dailycaller. I think the National Enquirer is actually more credible. They are the very definition of fake news and been called out on it numerous times.

By the way, below is the Daily Beast story that the tweet is referring to. The Daily Beast says exactly what the tweet says and what the Daily Caller reports.

I'll quote the tweet again to make absolutely sure you're well aware.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-ep...tfit-embroiled-in-vicious-leadership-struggle

Horner was a frequent thorn in the side of Obama’s EPA, exposing, among other revelations, then-Administrator Lisa Jackson’s use of a private email address, and the alias Richard Windsor, in some internal communications.

34140896_1949013871812481_4038558070551347200_n.jpg

One thing people seem to have forgotten is how the changes to Obamacare will affect the midterms. People are about to see some serious increases along with losing the most popular provisions in Obamacare: discriminating those with pre-existing conditions and the minimum healthcare requirements for plans. Trump can no longer blame any negative stories on Obama...Trump owns the ACA now. It was finally showing some of the benefits many expected like lower price growth year to year and more competition. All of that completely destroyed and I believe it will cost Republicans dearly.

Medicaid and Social Security is next on the chopping block. Republicans can't stand that poor people have access to quality care at low or no costs.

There is a serious game of Cloak and dagger going on in Washington.

Just yesterday it’s announced Mueller is taking witnesses phones and Manafort was using WhatsApp and other encryption. Today this guy is indicted for using those Apps to leak to reporters.

Reporters just now realized that Rosenstein would have a serious conflict in matters related to Mueller investigating obstruction of justice relating to Comey, and he probably ought to recuse himself?

Reactions: screwduke1
One thing people seem to have forgotten is how the changes to Obamacare will affect the midterms. People are about to see some serious increases along with losing the most popular provisions in Obamacare: discriminating those with pre-existing conditions and the minimum healthcare requirements for plans. Trump can no longer blame any negative stories on Obama...Trump owns the ACA now. It was finally showing some of the benefits many expected like lower price growth year to year and more competition. All of that completely destroyed and I believe it will cost Republicans dearly.

Medicaid and Social Security is next on the chopping block. Republicans can't stand that poor people have access to quality care at low or no costs.

Lol my god

Yo dog...you didn't respond to my reply on the ACA problems and what hysterical nutbags like liz Warren and Corey booker claim

Tennessee hardware store owner puts his "No Gays Allowed" sign back up after the SCOTUS ruling. Wonder how long until they actually rule on this stuff?

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-sign-back-up-after-supreme-court-cake-ruling
You also realize that religion is a protected class and has been long before gay rights came along. Gay people can't have it both ways. They can't expect people to be tolerant of their beliefs when they show zero tolerance for someone's else beliefs.

Trying to force someone to acknowledge and cater to what is against their religion and what they believe is immoral is just as intolerant as someone refusing to serve a gay person. Religious people have just as much as a right to freedom of religion and to stand up for their beliefs as gay people do.

Doesn't matter if they rule on it. He can change the sign to "No Democrats/Liberals/Hillary supporters allowed".

Of course not all gay people are Democrat/liberal/Hillary supporters but that should cover about 90% of them.
A member of my girlfriend's family is a gay Republican Trump supporter. Wonder how this'll go over.

A member of my girlfriend's family is a gay Trump supporter. Wonder how this'll go over.
That's why I said 90%. That person probably doesn't live in TN either and will never be at this hardware store so your made up example doesn't apply. I also didn't see you in here crying when a judge ruled businesses could discriminate against Trump supporters because political affiliation isn't a protected class so spare me. Like I said he can hang a "No Democrats/Liberals/Hillary supporters allowed" sign and solve 90% of his problem.

A member of my girlfriend's family is a gay Republican Trump supporter. Wonder how this'll go over.

Why do you ask, does Donald Trump own that hardware store? I wouldn't expect it to "go over" at all, unless that gay family member is as dumb as you. Since he's a Trump supporter, I really doubt that's the case.
:flush:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT