POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got banned a couple of weeks back. Warrior can dish it out but can’t take it and reported me.
Never reported anyone, you must have really went off the rails because generally liberal idiots get a pass. As stated before and you even liked it, "MODS let them say anything they want about me, I am old school and can take it". So, as it always is with those who claim to be well educated, you lack the deductive skills or cognitive skills to figure things out. It was not me little man.

Reactions: cat_chaser
I love the ignorant fools that are just finding out there are illegal immigrants in this country and think they just discovered it. 25 years ago when I was trying to talk to people about this problem they didn't want to hear about it. And anybody from Texas should shut their mouths about this problem because they made it worse and I watched in Texas as they did so. I said all along for at least 25 years if they would put the CEO's of the corporations that use these illegals in jail rather than fine them the problem would go away. 25 years ago if the problem was addressed like it should have been and the corporations that made this problem saw their leaders put in jail we wouldn't have a problem today. Frontline did a two documentary about this years ago and conservatives didn't have one thing to say then. But conservatives are too damn stupid to understand that and lay down like the wimps they are when corporate america tells them to shut up and eat their crap. The GOP trys to solve every problem by blaming some poor schmuck trying to make a living.

34471798_2122298167988087_5549079510000861184_n.jpg

Not classy like clinton sticking a cigar up Monica’s twat IN THE OVAL OFFICE, right?

Imagine putting a flame to that thing and toking on it.

So you’re telling Lena there is a chance...

Might as well put that mess on the radio.

Hope you're using a VPN Willy, otherwise *knock* *knock* *knock*

Snitches get stitches.

Pathetic that since Trump's election these fake hate crimes are so rampant that they now have their own website.

If I was an opposing coach these are the kind of threads I would show black athletes to dissuade them from signing with UK.

@bwls2, is that you?

[laughing]

What happened to Moe? Let me guess, he got banned.

Nope, not banned this time. Left the boat down in the Keys and had to go pick it up. Big Kingfish tournament coming up next month and I have a lot to do to get ready.

Trying to get caught up on the thread now. Kind of wishing I would have taken a pass. Although, catching that stolen tank story might have made it worthwhile.

Reactions: screwduke1
I don't see how a story about being a jerk at a resort because of someone's nationality is effective satire of @JohnKBA. If he lorded his Canadian citizenship over us all the time instead of his W2 I'd see the connection. As is, a swing and a miss. Maybe something about buying the golf course he plays on with your billions of internet dollars?
In my best Rodney Dangerfield impression: "Wow, talk about misses, maybe you should be wearing a dress".

Last edited:
Reactions: cat_chaser
He has a point. I mean, the so called credible dossier says Manafort was a major player in the Russian collusion. Why wouldn't Manafort just flip on Trump for immunity or a lighter sentence? Why go through the trouble of trying to beat his charges by tampering with a witness if he has the goods on Trump?

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
He has a point. I mean, the so called credible dossier says Manafort was a major player in the Russian collusion. Why wouldn't Manafort just flip on Trump for immunity or a lighter sentence? Why go through the trouble of trying to beat his charges by tampering with a witness if he has the goods on Trump?

Manafort was barely in the campaign and was only brought in because of his experience with delegates before the RNC in Cleveland. The idea that he was there for collision is so stupid.

Keyword is "appearance". He even admits Obama's WH is certainly going to do whatever it wants, yet he couldn't care less just as long as they kept the appearance that they weren't interfering.

Emails show Obama White House statements on Clinton probe worried FBI's Strzok

James Comey isn’t the only one who took issue with Obama White House statements downplaying the Hillary Clinton email probe in 2016. A new email obtained by Fox News shows that even anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok was concerned about their comments at the time.

Offering a glimpse into his actions while leading the Clinton investigation, the Strzok email shows the agent seemingly agitated over statements made by then-White House press secretary Josh Earnest claiming Clinton was not a target of the FBI probe.

"Below not helpful," Strzok wrote to top FBI counterintelligence official Bill Priestap and colleague Robert Jones on Jan. 30, 2016, from his FBI Washington Field Office. "Certainly the WH is going to do whatever it wants, but there is a line they need to hold with regard to the appearance of non-interference."

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so.

The report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations revealed that under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars. If the Omani bank had allowed the exchange without such a license, it would have violated sanctions that bar Iran from transactions that touch the U.S. financial system.

The effort was unsuccessful because American banks — themselves afraid of running afoul of U.S. sanctions — declined to participate. The Obama administration approached two U.S. banks to facilitate the conversion, the report said, but both refused, citing the reputational risk of doing business with or for Iran.

The license issued to Bank Muscat stood in stark contrast to repeated public statements from the Obama White House, the Treasury and the State Department, all of which denied that the administration was contemplating allowing Iran access to the U.S. financial system.

I posted my W2 and will do so again. The 2017 number is tangibly larger than the 2016 number I posted before.

Suffice to say I could buy a thousand of those overpriced coolers if I wanted to.
Gee, for a rich guy, you sure spend a lot of time on a UK message board. If I was as rich as you, I’d be out on my yacht
or playing polo.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so.

The report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations revealed that under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars. If the Omani bank had allowed the exchange without such a license, it would have violated sanctions that bar Iran from transactions that touch the U.S. financial system.

The effort was unsuccessful because American banks — themselves afraid of running afoul of U.S. sanctions — declined to participate. The Obama administration approached two U.S. banks to facilitate the conversion, the report said, but both refused, citing the reputational risk of doing business with or for Iran.

The license issued to Bank Muscat stood in stark contrast to repeated public statements from the Obama White House, the Treasury and the State Department, all of which denied that the administration was contemplating allowing Iran access to the U.S. financial system.
@cardkilla ; @Platinumdrgn : Here's another GD scandal for your asses.

Man, team Obama loved them some Iran.

Damn, Obama was one traitorous motherf—ker.

lmao CLASSIC

From AP no less. Obama tried to get banks to break the law in order to help terrorists. Banks refused. GOLD.

Why am I still holding out hope that Trump and Sessions have some grand master plan in action right now?? Then again, since they were illegally spied on for 2 years I guess the powers at the time would have known what they were planning.

Obama and Kerry really dropped their drawers to get that horrible Iran deal done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT