POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me, or has Levibooty been chucking up sh!tposts all morning in hopes that something sticks? Just random hardcore leftist rhetoric, not engaging or responding to anyone else.

Calm down, son, before those blood vessels bulging out of your temples on either side go pop.
all signs say parody. what's the word for parody that isn't funny?

Is it just me, or has Levibooty been chucking up sh!tposts all morning in hopes that something sticks? Just random hardcore leftist rhetoric, not engaging or responding to anyone else.

Calm down, son, before those blood vessels bulging out of your temples on either side go pop.

Was kind of wondering the same thing. He's like a worse version of a hard-core leftist's Twitter feed. Just headline/comment after headline/comment, all of which have been debunked, sprinkled with ill-thought out responses that skirt around something he's being asked or trying to stand up for one of the headlines/comments he posted.

At least he's not bragging about a W2.

34189614_2160811250600136_7833088258396389376_n.png

There is nothing wrong with faith unless you use your beliefs to oppress others. What is really wrong is when people of faith use science to oppress others. That very fact is illustrated throughout all of history by many different people having many different faiths in all parts of the world. But never mind what I think go on about the business of separating families while extolling Christian family values.

I agree. However it must go both ways. Others beliefs should not be forced on them either

Go to YouTube guys and search ‘Donald Trump’ and tell me what you get.

Top 3 hits:

President Donald Trump Hit With Criticism Over “Celebration Of America” Without Eagles | MSNBC

Trump commutes woman's sentence after Kardashian plea
CNN

Joe: Would Be Remarkable If President Donald Trump Talked With NFL Players | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Reactions: WKBlu
Top 3 hits:

President Donald Trump Hit With Criticism Over “Celebration Of America” Without Eagles | MSNBC

Trump commutes woman's sentence after Kardashian plea
CNN

Joe: Would Be Remarkable If President Donald Trump Talked With NFL Players | Morning Joe | MSNBC

I just asked cause like 16 of the first 20 vids were MSNBC and of course all critical. One nbc nightly news and 3 CNN vids.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Would not do any worse and would have put a much more entertaining product on the field for sure. IMO, is the perfect fit at KY but no way he could co-exist with Mitch.

How do you think Mitch would respond to a fat girlfriends rant?

how is that MAGA? The trade deficit in February was the highest the US has EVER had. Did your dumbass even read the article? MAGA, the trade deficit is up 20%! ! !

Despite the reduction in March, the trade gap is up 18.5 percent to $163.4 billion so far this year.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade

Look at that massive trade deficit jump when Trump took over. MAGA
** Breaking News **

U.S. Steel (X) to Reopen Second Blast Furnace in Illinois.

** Highlights at Six **

#MAGA. :americanflag:

The vast majority of school shooters have been white men.

Lol. Oh, race matters now? Because Democrats like you seem to pick and choose when to care about crime and race.

Another Muslim terrorist attack
Levi “Don’t judge Muslims. Religion of Peace.”

Blacks commit the majority of interracial violence and rape at a staggering rate, kill each other at crazy rates for being 12%.

Levi “This would make recruits not want to come here, racists.”

Non-white shooter
Levi = *crickets* Make them seem white later on.

Mentally ill leftist shoots someone.
Levi “White Men are evil.”

Reactions: P19978 and IdaCat
We spent 1.5 trillion for a promised 4% growth and we get a measly 2.3? MAGA!

Consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of the economy, halted to a 1.1% rate last quarter, its weakest in nearly five years.
There are more jobs than people out of work, something the American economy has never experienced before.

- There are 6.7 million job openings and just 6.4 million available workers to fill them, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- April marked the second month in a row that there were more vacancies than available hires, a phenomenon that had not happened before 2018.

#MAGA. :americanflag:

You know in zombie movies when a character gets bitten and taken over by the zombie virus? That’s what it’s like talking to people like Levi. Just these ignorant and indoctrinated shitheads.

“Yes, master, I’m privileged. I will be a self- loathing beta male who finds racism in everything and thinks whites are evil and all other races are victims of white oppression and would be just as successful if not for the unfair advantages of colonialism. Marxism is great. Stalin wasn’t that bad. Give me Che shirt...malfunction, American was never great to begin with, bee boop boop beep beep.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT