POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Retweeted on Coach Mike Leach’s twitter. His twitter is worth a look.
Watch video till the end.

I want this guy as our football coach for the entertainment of the interviews and twitter account...plus he would atleast do as well as Stoops.

Obviously none of this is political, but this is basically only place I post on here. Thought a few of you would enjoy.

Heh.

34319683_2121228894761681_2135250348485378048_n.jpg

So MS-13 is bad again?

That interview man.. i was watching that interview live and was thinking literally, i can't take this crap anymore; the inability to have a normal conversation without some totally obtuse, annoying and infantile mocking tone... not getting to the bottom of anything, not even close.

i think i'm just going to get all my news from this thread from now on and shut that crap off for good

So media, deep state, RINOs, and Democrats aren’t the establishment?

The left runs the most influential arms of our nation- media/social media, academia and Hollywood. To claim that the left isn’t the machine is utter bullshit.
@EastKYWildcat So why does the Dem party do so well with voting in the DC area and raising cash from federal employee groups? That is a claim so stupid it is insulting.

Reactions: IdaCat and Willy4UK
That's a key point... in that sense we are no different than the communists, where politics is the method of wealth creation, here it's becoming more and more a damn good one.

go to law school and get ven richer in politics than doing law

'A victory' for LGBTQ rights as Kentucky's first two historic markers unveiled

You know, I was just thinking, "Have we, as a society, exalted guys who solicit sex from other men in bar parking lots enough?" I'm glad that question was answered!

Can't wait for the "Action Jackson" marker to be unveiled for the brave pervert who used to hang out outside Austin City Saloon and wait for the drunkest girl to come rolling out and try to take her home. What a hero!

I want this guy as our football coach for the entertainment of the interviews and twitter account...plus he would atleast do as well as Stoops.

Would not do any worse and would have put a much more entertaining product on the field for sure. IMO, is the perfect fit at KY but no way he could co-exist with Mitch.

'A victory' for LGBTQ rights as Kentucky's first two historic markers unveiled

You know, I was just thinking, "Have we, as a society, exalted guys who solicit sex from other men in bar parking lots enough?" I'm glad that question was answered!

Can't wait for the "Action Jackson" marker to be unveiled for the brave pervert who used to hang out outside Austin City Saloon and wait for the drunkest girl to come rolling out and try to take her home. What a hero!

I understand the court case marker. But I'm fairly certain they could've done better than the gay bar marker. Pretty weak effort

You know trump was giddy giving them this quote, knowing it would send them into a frenzy
The fact that you guys see no problem with this is exactly what's wrong with this country.

Hell let's just get rid of Congress and the Supreme Court. Just let Trump rule until he passes the throne to Trump Jr. He'll need to get rid of that 2nd amendment to do that though. Which his followers would be ok with, I guarantee it. Have zero principles.

The fact that you guys see no problem with this is exactly what's wrong with this country.

Hell let's just get rid of Congress and the Supreme Court. Just let Trump rule until he passes the throne to Trump Jr. He'll need to get rid of that 2nd amendment to do that though. Which his followers would be ok with, I guarantee it. Have zero principles.

Congress could impeach him if he did actually commit a crime and he wouldn't be able to pardon himself, you dunce.

34051857_1945520092161859_6832063602266996736_n.jpg

Noted that you didn't answer the question so I guess you do support someone who thinks they are above the law.

What did Obama do that made him a dictator? Yeah, nothing.

Republicans only care about their 'team' so of course they are ok if Trump were to squash civil liberties, get rid of the courts, jail those who would speak out against the regime, etc. By staying silent you are endorsing it.

How quickly you forget. Obama pretended that he didn't need congress to pass laws.

obamapenphone_new.jpg

images

Last edited:

The topic was not whether he would do it or not. It was laughing at the fact the mere words would send libs into a TDS fit.

Which it obviously did

The topic was not whether he would do it or not. It was laughing at the fact the mere words would send libs into a TDS fit.

Which it obviously did
You guys really care about nothing except bothering the other side. The faster that attitude disappears from our country, the better off we will be.

Just reading through Ginsburg's dissent and it is very obvious how we got to the state we're in. The distinctions she makes between "artistic expressions" and mere "services" are laughable and have no precedent other than "MUH FEELZ!"

She even says that making a cake for a wedding is different than making a cake with anti-homosexual Bible verses on it because "Phillips declined to make a cake he found offensive where the offensiveness of the product was determined solely by the identity of the customer requesting it." EVEN THOUGH HE SAID SPECIFICALLY HE WOULD NOT SELL A WEDDING CAKE FOR A SAME-SEX WEDDING EVEN TO HETEROSEXUALS BUYING IT ON BEHALF OF THE SAME-SEX COUPLE. That statement was given to the court multiple times and she just ignores it and never even engages with it. Just flat out says, "naw, he's a bigot cause he does stuff that i think is mean."

The thought of Trump and a Republican Congress getting to replace her is exhilarating

If anything has become clear (most of us on here understand this) is how elections truly have consequences. Absolutely imperative Republicans keep the House and Senate and Trump wins in 2020. Extremely crucial time for this country to re-build what has been torn apart for several decades.

Said when he ran and will say it again now. If Trump could make 2-3 picks to the Supreme Court and fill lower courts with Republican Judges I would call his term(s) a success. That is how crucial him winning was to this country. Now, add in what he has done so far and is working on now and its all icing on the cake.

You guys really care about nothing except bothering the other side. The faster that attitude disappears from our country, the better off we will be.

Lol no. Although I do get great joy out of the revealing responses to little things like this. It shows who's unhinged.

Even the fake news is in the same boat. In his tweet he said he could do it but will not. Of course they conveniently left out the latter to make sure to get all the TDS clicks they could.

For 8 years Obama did his very best to destroy everything I loved about this country. Myself and countless others went about our business day to day. No physical attacks. No die ins. No blaming Russia. No fake news. Nothing. Just a march to the voting booth in November.

As you can see, I was just as upset as any on the left. We just handled it a much different way. So the joy isn't bothering the other side. It's exposing them for the unhinged lunatics they really are

All I care about is upsetting the other side because that other side is ANTI AMERICAN AND IM 10000000% FOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE.

It's that simple. You're for America first, or you're not.

We still have mfers hell bent on giving away handouts because they truly believe the USA is guilty of all sorts of shit and we must pay for our sins. It's f'd up. If you really feel guilty, kill your self and rid this awful world of another stupid american.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT