POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not a fan of kneeling during the anthem for any point trying to be made. If I agreed with them 100% with what they were trying to protest, I would still say you should find a better time to do it, its just bad optics all around.

Honestly though the thing that bugs me the most is turning entertainment into politics in general. I tune to entertainment for a 2 or 3 hour getaway from that stuff. Sometimes I just need stupid crap to entertain me for a few hours. I dont want to go to the movies to go watch the Avengers then right after the Marvel logo shows, some of the actors make a promo for the NRA and they show it. Im for the NRA, but Im going to the movies to get an escape from that stuff. If they want to go on CNN/Fox/MSNBC/Dateline use their social media as their platform to talk about that stuff, Im all for it even if I dont agree. But Im not tuning into football to hear about what players are protesting what this week. Im tuning in to escape and relax for a couple hours. Thats kind of the whole point for mindless entertainment.
Rarely is the anthem even televised. For all the whiney asses complaining...if someone didn't tell you that it happened most would never know unless you were at the game. Also, it was made a bigger issue by the orange clown in the White House. His remarks resulted in 3x the numbers of players participating and put something that had about completely left the news cycle, back in it for good.

Rarely is the anthem even televised. For all the whiney asses complaining...if someone didn't tell you that it happened most would never know unless you were at the game. Also, it was made a bigger issue by the orange clown in the White House. His remarks resulted in 3x the numbers of players participating and put something that had about completely left the news cycle, back in it for good.

why do you liberal traitors hate this country so much?

33990787_2118771948340709_5731284280533843968_n.jpg

eek.gif

Truth.

Also, JFK was a terrible POTUS; brought us closer to extinction than any other POTUS in history.

I laugh when I hear his time described as "Camelot". What a joke...
Huh? He was responsible for the Cuban missile crisis?
Had Trump stared down the Russians the way JFK did, the trumpets would be claiming he saved the world.

If you don't understand the Camelot reference then perhaps you're not familiar with 1960's musical theater.

I have a 100% reliable source that says FLOTUS is very rarely in the White House. I've got nothing against her and doubt she even controls her own Twitter account... but again as of last week she had spent fewer than a dozen nights in the WH since Trump took office.
Link?

Reactions: ymmot31
I have a 100% reliable source that says FLOTUS is very rarely in the White House. I've got nothing against her and doubt she even controls her own Twitter account... but again as of last week she had spent fewer than a dozen nights in the WH since Trump took office.
But according to the media it's really a pressing matter on world events...almost as much as when obama did an interview with cereal girl

Truth.

Also, JFK was a terrible POTUS; brought us closer to extinction than any other POTUS in history.

I laugh when I hear his time described as "Camelot". What a joke...

Going to have to disagree with you here my friend about Kennedy being a terrible POTUS.

why do you liberal traitors hate this country so much?
First, I know of no liberals who are traitors.
Second, every liberal I know loves this country.

Third, it sure seemed as if most conservatives hated this country when Obama was POTUS.

Fourth, most liberals want the US to live up to the ideas of the founding fathers. They believe in the idea that all men are created equal and they want to see those ideas realized. They protest where they see this nation falling short of those goals. It's just a shame that most conservatives are too dumb to see the imperfections in society and unable to comprehend the fact that as this nation has liberalized over the past 242 years that it has only become stronger.

Pretty incredible that Joy Reid gets to keep her job or that any leftist gets to go unpunished.

Never apologize to these sacks of shit.

Reactions: screwduke1
It wasn't that long ago that libs used to love Kim. Now shes the devil.

Sorry dude, the Kardashians have been as trashed by the left as the right, mocked by the MSM...it's been the National Enquirer and other tabloids that have given them a platform...but cuz Trump likes her now the right is cool with her?

BTW, the publisher of the National Enquirer is a big Trump supporter...think he had anything to do with setting this up?

First, I know of no liberals who are traitors.
Second, every liberal I know loves this country.

Third, it sure seemed as if most conservatives hated this country when Obama was POTUS.

Fourth, most liberals want the US to live up to the ideas of the founding fathers. They believe in the idea that all men are created equal and they want to see those ideas realized. They protest where they see this nation falling short of those goals. It's just a shame that most conservatives are too dumb to see the imperfections in society and unable to comprehend the fact that as this nation has liberalized over the past 242 years that it has only become stronger.

You are fake news and full of liberal bullshit. You lie and post fake news non stop.

Please stop being stupid.

100% reliable. I bet.

Wait. Don't bet. You won't pay

Trump likes her now the right is cool with her?

It has nothing to do with Trump. They're not suddenly best friends. She's advocating on the part of Charles and Johnson. She's using her celebrity for a good cause.You're damn right I'm cool with that, especially in the case of Charles. She may be trash but so are the people who are trashing her for trying to do some good. Get over your derangement.

Reactions: Willy4UK

It was actually made worse by the commentators and all the other sport outlets. Every Sunday ESPN's top headline was who was protesting. The first 15 minutes or so of the game they would talk about who was sitting.

The networks got smart and stopped showing the anthem and didn't talk about the protests for the last few weeks of the season and it was totally fine.

I was not a Trump voter, but to put this on Trump is beyond stupid. It was already a big deal before he talked about it. The blaming Trump for every little thing had gotten so annoying. It's like the progressives saw how annoying it was by the right to always blame Obama with the "Thanks Obama" and said we will be 10x annoying with blaming Trump on everything.

It has nothing to do with Trump. They're not suddenly best friends. She's advocating on the part of Charles and Johnson. She's using her celebrity for a good cause.You're damn right I'm cool with that, especially in the case of Charles. She may be trash but so are the people who are trashing her for trying to do some good. Get over your derangement.

But Fuzz has no problem with Obama talking to Jay Z about talking shit about Trump so Dems don't lose any more black votes.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Uh-oh, the Dukie is posting. Bet your ass the Cats are stacked next year. He's concerned, trying to scare all of the recruits away. Was it him that caused Zion to pick Duke? Someone might have to go back and check to see if he was posting around that time.

I made no comment about her...but she is one of the last people I would seek for advice on anything...other than maybe how to be famous for virtually no reasons. Had Obama sought out folks like the Kardashians to discuss policy he would have been roundly criticized and rightfully so.

so Fuzz has a 100% reliable source in the White House. his shit is more comical every damn time he posts.
Neighbor is a SS agent and has been assigned to the Trump family since before he took office. His daughter just graduated from HS and was just at their house last week for a graduation party.
While he doesn't talk a lot about details...his wife tells everything she knows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT