POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe had “white countries” not established policies directly placing minorities as second class citizens for centuries then none of this would happen. BTW, none of those other nations you mentioned have the racial or cultural deversity in their populations as does the US.

Name a race that hasn’t made other races second class. Now explain why only whites have to pay for it.

We’ll wait.

Maybe had “white countries” not established policies directly placing minorities as second class citizens for centuries then none of this would happen. BTW, none of those other nations you mentioned have the racial or cultural deversity in their populations as does the US.
Once again with the race card. When your argument is weak, pull the race card. BTW, it has not been working well for you guys lately, Trump won. Just keep using it though, another 6 1/2 years will be glorious.

Squeezed 36 in today and got some work done in the process. Also always nice to slam a few brews on a weekday morning/afternoon.

Carry on with your shitty lives.

So now that even Fox News is saying the FBI was doing what they were supposed to do. is Trump going to apologize to for his baseless attacks? or his base admit they were duped like always.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trey-g...ion-to-run-out-leads-on-russian-interference/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mantle-trumps-spygate-theories/?noredirect=on
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-trump-spygate-conspiracy-w520889

If their effort to spy (excuse me, place an informant in the Trump campaign) was legitimate, then why did they deny it until they were caught with their pants down? At first, for days, they all said it never happened.

Why did the DOJ open an investigation without alleging, with specificity, that a crime had been committed? Some random getting drunk and repeating a rumor isn't evidence of anything.

Not to mention, they blew up their own timeline and proved themselves liars once again. The spying started before Papadopoulos ever ran his mouth. For almost two years we were told the investigation opened afterwards because his comments triggered it.

Because he's a fraud. On top of it, he conned his client into breaking her NDA, which could possibly cost her $1M every single time that she did, just to further hid agenda, so he could push his anti-Trump narrative. The man was a Democrat political operative all along. They used that broad just to try to score political points.

Reactions: ymmot31
Squeezed 36 in today and got some work done in the process. Also always nice to slam a few brews on a weekday morning/afternoon.

Carry on with your shitty lives.

You're a hot topic, I know because I've read several pages (a lot more than that actually) it would help if you tried a little less harder to make people not like you. This might have been a joke but I don't think it's going to be received that way. TIA

Im not a fan of kneeling during the anthem for any point trying to be made. If I agreed with them 100% with what they were trying to protest, I would still say you should find a better time to do it, its just bad optics all around.

Honestly though the thing that bugs me the most is turning entertainment into politics in general. I tune to entertainment for a 2 or 3 hour getaway from that stuff. Sometimes I just need stupid crap to entertain me for a few hours. I dont want to go to the movies to go watch the Avengers then right after the Marvel logo shows, some of the actors make a promo for the NRA and they show it. Im for the NRA, but Im going to the movies to get an escape from that stuff. If they want to go on CNN/Fox/MSNBC/Dateline use their social media as their platform to talk about that stuff, Im all for it even if I dont agree. But Im not tuning into football to hear about what players are protesting what this week. Im tuning in to escape and relax for a couple hours. Thats kind of the whole point for mindless entertainment.

This is their evidence for opening up an investigation into a presidential campaign. Fourth hand hearsay from a low level nobody. It was like a game of telephone. It went from Mifsud (supposedly but he denies it), to Papadopoulos, to Downer, to the FBI. Only in the most delusional of worlds is this considered evidence of a crime.

If this is all it takes for the world's most powerful law enforcement agency to surveil numerous Americans, then we all better be scared.

Reactions: ymmot31
I didn’t mention your family, you sensitive prick. I specifically wrote YOU! You’re the only one I’m having a discussion with.

You’re completely making shit up as you go.
First it was Korea was a failed US policy. Then when pointed out that in fact, the Korean War met its objective, and the free South is far better off than the Communist North, it’s now not really about US policy?

You’re an idiot that took some classes.

Korea was not a victory nor a good policy moron. The US spent soldiers blood and lives to defend a peninsula that the Japanese had invaded previous. If Korea was a success then the failure of Vietnam should have really hurt America---neither happened. What happened is a tremendous amount of American blood was spent in wars between two opposing factions in two different countries that have been of no significant consequence to America. Wasted American lives in the internal conflicts of both nations where the outcomes mean little to the US and that is why we don't celebrate either---they were both a sad farce you moron. It's called the Department of Defense not the Department of international Civil War Referees! The policy was short sighted neo-liberalism in both cases and wrong, the outcomes miserable failures of protecting American soldiers from egocentric warmongers. Try reading Karl Marlantes a graduate of Yale and a Rhodes Scholar who left Oxford to volunteer for Vietnam and maybe you will be able to think outside that matchbox you imprison yourself in. That will do you more good than trying to make me think like you---I'm past that.

BTW it appears you think a person has to be in a classroom to educate themselves when actually reading throughout one's life is perhaps an even better path. Now I'm done talking with you as it is not worth my time.

Platinum has to be a BOT. He parrots whatever the left wing talking point of the day happens to be, but you can tell the kinks haven’t been worked out of the artificial intelligence process just yet. Probably beta testing on CatPaw before moving to more prominent political boards
After reading your post I'm thinking that all liberals are bots..... And they haven't gotten the kinks worked out yet. They need to dial down the emotion and figure out how to program in basic logic.

You do realize that is was black people who sold other black people as slaves right? Slavery is evil but it wasn't just a white thing. Black people now have shown they are capable of accomplishing anything they want, even president of the most powerful nation on Earth. It's racist like you who feel they need to be pandered to and that white people have to make laws for them to be successful.

Last edited:
Acosta approves of this celebrity involving himself in prison reform...

But that fake booty ho married to the Dragon Energy loon?

By the way, Kim has kind of taken then lead on advocating for Matthew Charles to have his sentence commuted. I'm sure she's there at the WH to mainly discuss him, and not prison reform in general.

He would make Milo Yiannopoulos look like a far left SJW. That man wouldve been banned and suspended from all social media platforms within a month and he would be known as an alt-right extremist Nazi.
No doubt. He would've been black-balled today too. He wouldn't be allowed to be a comedian. SJWs would've crashed anyones advertisers who hired him.

Reactions: duke4life831
Acosta approves of this celebrity involving himself in prison reform...

But that fake booty ho married to the Dragon Energy loon?

By the way, Kim has kind of taken then lead on advocating for Matthew Charles to have his sentence commuted. I'm sure she's there at the WH to mainly discuss him, and not prison reform in general.
Maybe she wouldn't be there to discuss it if it was done by the last administration, Jim.

Korea was not a victory nor a good policy moron. The US spent soldiers blood and lives to defend a peninsula that the Japanese had invaded previous. If Korea was a success then the failure of Vietnam should have really hurt America---neither happened. What happened is a tremendous amount of American blood was spent in wars between two opposing factions in two different countries that have been of no significant consequence to America. Wasted American lives in the internal conflicts of both nations where the outcomes mean little to the US and that is why we don't celebrate either---they were both a sad farce you moron. It's called the Department of Defense not the Department of international Civil War Referees! The policy was short sighted neo-liberalism in both cases and wrong, the outcomes miserable failures of protecting American soldiers from egocentric warmongers. Try reading Karl Marlantes a graduate of Yale and a Rhodes Scholar who left Oxford to volunteer for Vietnam and maybe you will be able to think outside that matchbox you imprison yourself in. That will do you more good than trying to make me think like you---I'm past that.

BTW it appears you think a person has to be in a classroom to educate themselves when actually reading throughout one's life is perhaps an even better path. Now I'm done talking with you as it is not worth my time.

I did not say Korea was a victory, I said it wasn’t a bad policy. Facts of the world make that clear. South Korea is Free, wealthy and prosperous, North Koreans starve and live under oppression. If North Korea would’ve taken the South, and they would’ve had we not intervened, the whole peninsula would be communist and suffering.

I wrote that Vietnam was a failed policy, it was a poorly thought out plan that thought a body count would win the war.

Son, you’ve closed your mind and don’t even realize it. You blamed white people for the worlds ills just a few posts back. You can’t admit that a nation living in freedom is not a failure, while the other fails.

You think you’re the only well read person on here? As for Vietnam, my Father was there, both of my uncles were there, I’ve got a pretty good idea about Vietnam.

No doubt. He would've been black-balled today too. He wouldn't be allowed to be a comedian. SJWs would've crashed anyones advertisers who hired him.

Yup comedian Owen Benjamen had the rest of his tour cancelled and his management and agency (I believe CAA) dropped him because he said he was against allowing kids under the age of 8 to be put on hormone blockers so they can start transitioning.

Carlin said far more offensive things usually 20 seconds into his act than that. I mean the dude made jokes about race, rape, political correctness, global warming, animal extension and basically every talking point that you can think of that people get up in arms about. Carlin was all about nothing was off topic and that everything could be made into a joke. One of the greatest comedians of all time would be looked at as the next coming of Satan or Hitler if he was alive performing today.

Reactions: screwduke1
Lost Wenyen but, damn, Mean Mug is back, possible Vanderbilt and Travis? Say it isn't so. The Cats are looking stacked. You guys are killin' it. Cal isn't worthy of the work you put in.
I'm not predicting an undefeated season or anything like that but Cats will almost definitely have their best roster from almost top to bottom since 2015. Pretty exciting.

One would think that reading throughout one's life would improve one's reading comprehension abilities. But reading the first sentence in your post above causes one to reconsider that hypothesis in your case.

He never said the Korean War was a victory. He said that the main objective was achieved...saving South Korea. Which is 100% fact.

I did not say Korea was a victory, I said it wasn’t a bad policy. Facts of the world make that clear. South Korea is Free, wealthy and prosperous, North Koreans starve and live under oppression. If North Korea would’ve taken the South, and they would’ve had we not intervened, the whole peninsula would be communist and suffering.

I wrote that Vietnam was a failed policy, it was a poorly thought out plan that thought a body count would win the war.

Son, you’ve closed your mind and don’t even realize it. You blamed white people for the worlds ills just a few posts back. You can’t admit that a nation living in freedom is not a failure, while the other fails.

You think you’re the only well read person on here? As for Vietnam, my Father was there, both of my uncles were there, I’ve got a pretty good idea about Vietnam.
LBJ and Robert McNamra should have been impeached and shot by firing squad.

Many times we were not allowed to return fire because of politics. What kind of leader goes to war and not let troops defend themselves. Search Con Thien.

Wonder why they chose to not include all of what he said?

I think defensive briefings are done a lot, and why the Comey FBI didn't do it [warn the Trump campaign] I don't know, but [F.B.I. Director] Chris Wray and [Deputy A.G.] Rod Rosenstein have at least made it clear to us, Donald Trump was never the target of the investigation and he is not the target of the investigation. I think Chris Wray and Rod Rosenstein are stunned when people think Trump is the subject of their investigation. It has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

One would think that reading throughout one's life would improve one's reading comprehension abilities. But reading the first sentence in your post above causes one to reconsider that hypothesis in your case.

He never said the Korean War was a victory. He said that the main objective was achieved...saving South Korea. Which is 100% fact.

Levi is a lost cause dumb liberal. He still believes Obama was a decent president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT