POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just released today. Trump’s financial disclosure clearly shows, in detail, that he repaid between $100-$250K to Cohen.

The reality of the situation? You were fooled by fake news... once again, made up some really twisted shit and creamed your pants over some big titty whore that you didn't even f***.
When someone lies and it is reported what they lied about, it does not make it fake news when supposedly that person comes clean.

The claim was 2/3rds were illegals...not all Hispanics in L.A. are illegal...not even close.
The claim was 2/3 of all births. Illegals could be having babies at a greater clip than legals. One could also imagine the statistics changing a little bit since 2001...

This!
Anything or anybody associated with Republicans is being investigated and yet no one is looking at Brennan, Clapper, Comey and Hildawg.
And just who controls Congress and the Senate???

Add that your memory is obviously very short. "Hildawg" has been investigated multiple times and zero has come from any of it. Unlike the 20+ indictments that have come from the Trump investigation.

As for claims that "no one is looking...". There needs to be some actual evidence of wrong doing to investigate.

When someone lies and it is reported what they lied about, it does not make it fake news when supposedly that person comes clean.
Who lied? Trump never claimed that he did or didn't include it on his financial disclosure. The fake news made the assumption, without any proof, that he didn't and chose to report it that way.

The claim was 2/3 of all births. Illegals could be having babies at a greater clip than legals. One could also imagine the statistics changing a little bit since 2001...
The 2010 census of Los Angeles finds that 47.5% of its residence are Hispanic. Those are the legal residents. If you really want to believe that illegals are having 2/3rds of the births there then you're just trying to kid yourself. There are 12.8 million people living in LA and 1 million illegals but you think the illegal birth rate is 25x that of the legal population... right?

Who lied? Trump never claimed that he did or didn't include it on his financial disclosure. The fake news made the assumption, without any proof, that he didn't and chose to report it that way.
Trump said he didn't know about any payments. Would you like me to post videos of him being asked and the answers he gave?

Trump said he didn't know about any payments.

He denied payments specifically paid to Stormy Daniels. The payment was made to Cohen, not Stormy.

Besides, that has nothing to do with what was being discussed. Would you like me to explain it?

We're specifically talking about the claim made by the liberal media and then regurgitated here by platinum. The claim was that Trump could be in legal jeopardy because he failed to disclose the payment to Cohen on his financial disclosure form. We now know that was fake news. Trump did disclose it.

Trump said he didn't know about any payments. Would you like me to post videos of him being asked and the answers he gave?
I would like you to just to prove you know how. You obviously don't know much about research, but being able to cite a source might be a good start for you.

He denied payments specifically paid to Stormy Daniels. The payment was made to Cohen, not Stormy.

Besides, that has nothing to do with what was being discussed. Would you like me to explain it?

We're specifically talking about the claim made by the liberal media and then regurgitated here by platinum. The claim was that Trump could be in legal jeopardy because he failed to disclose the payment to Cohen on his financial disclosure form. We now know that was fake news. Trump did disclose it.
are you brain dead? He was supposed to disclose it LAST YEAR. He did not because back then he was still lying and saying he never paid the whore off. He did put it on this years disclosure that he filed 2 days ago. Getting caught in your lie and then trying to make up for it isn't fake news you nitwit. He's still a lying POS that is now trying to cover his tracks.

He denied payments specifically paid to Stormy Daniels. This payment was to Cohen, not Stormy.

Moe, are you really that stupid?

What's the date on that disclosure? May 15, 2018 <-- I linked it so you could see it for yourself.

Yeah, Trump wrote a check for $130K not knowing why....and you believe it?

The man constantly lies, or is really, really stupid and his defenders still try to defend him.

Moe, are you really that stupid?

What's the date on that disclosure? May 15, 2018 <-- I linked it so you could see it for yourself.

The man constantly lies, or is really, really stupid and his defenders still try to defend him.
Just pretend he worked for the govt as a career..then you would be okay with it and think he was above the law. Shell companies, donations to influence govt...no care when it's a Clinton

That's date he signed it, not the date of the amendment including the payment.

I never said that. Of course he knew what the payment was for.

*Breaking news: Man lies about cheating on his wife a decade ago.*

Big deal. No one cares besides you fringe lunatics.

The man constantly lies

Pretty sure lying about cheating on your wife a decade ago vs lying about arming Al-Qaeda or arming Mexican drug cartels aren't comparable, yet you still defend every move Obama made. What's that say about you?

Just pretend he worked for the govt as a career..then you would be okay with it and think he was above the law. Shell companies, donations to influence govt...no care when it's a Clinton
Whenever you have proof that Clinton did anything illegal I'll gladly listen. But Clinton isn't the POTUS. And why is it every time Trump's wrong doings come up you and your fellow Trumpers try to deflect to Clinton? Even if Clinton is guilty of EVERYTHING that has ever been suggested, how does that justify or defend Trump?

Pretty sure lying about cheating on your wife a decade ago vs lying about arming Al-Qaeda or arming Mexican drug cartels aren't comparable, yet you still defend every move Obama made. What's that say about you?

Lol @ fizz. Owned again

Reactions: KyFaninNC

The date he signed it?... you mean YESTERDAY? So when did he amend it, today?

Obama armed al queda? Liar, liar pants on fire!

Rudy didn't accidentally go on TV and blow it all up. There's a reason Rudy did what he did. They had all of this planned.

Trump didn't pay Stormy directly, he reimbursed Cohen. Stormy wasn't paid using campaign finances. Trump made an amendment and disclosed the payment to Cohen on his financial disclosure.

Meaning, no campaign finance violation and no financial disclosure laws broken. All they're left with is Trump lied about cheating on his wife and gossip of a decade old affair for the deranged to be outraged about.

[laughing]

The date he signed it?... you mean YESTERDAY? So when did he amend it, today?

Before Rudy went on TV and made those claims. It wasn't an accidental slip up. It was all planned out. They made sure to cover their asses.

Obama armed al queda?

Guess you missed the story that broke today, huh? Again, you might want to start fact checking those fact checkers instead of taking their word as fact. They're just as human as you and I, and have just as many biases.

Rudy didn't accidentally go on TV and blow it all up. There's a reason Rudy did what he did. They had all of this planned.

Trump didn't pay Stormy directly, he reimbursed Cohen. Stormy wasn't paid using campaign finances. Trump made an amendment and disclosed the payment to Cohen on his financial disclosure.

Meaning, no campaign finance violation and no financial disclosure laws broken. All they're left with is Trump lied about cheating on his wife and gossip of a decade old affair for the deranged to be outraged about.

[laughing]
When you tell the truth you don't have to "plan" your stories.

Whenever you have proof that Clinton did anything illegal I'll gladly listen. But Clinton isn't the POTUS. And why is it every time Trump's wrong doings come up you and your fellow Trumpers try to deflect to Clinton? Even if Clinton is guilty of EVERYTHING that has ever been suggested, how does that justify or defend Trump?
If you ever had any credibility, you lost it with this post. How stupid are you really?

When you tell the truth you don't have to "plan" your stories.
That's true, but every single man who has ever cheated on his wife has denied it and lied about it. You're acting as if Trump committed some horrific atrocity unknown to man.

Not to mention, none of this changes my original point. The liberal media had all but thrown Trump in jail for failure to disclose the payment to Cohen on his financial disclosure. Again, now we know that was fake news and that he did disclose it.

Before Rudy went on TV and made those claims. It wasn't an accidental slip up. It was all planned out. They made sure to cover their asses.

Guess you missed the story that broke today, huh? Again, you might want to start fact checking those fact checkers instead of taking their word as fact. They're just as human as you and I, and have just as many biases.
Someone claiming that they gave equipment to al Qaeda to fight ISIS in Syria.
Nowhere there is there any suggestion that Obama knew that any of that happened or had any suggestion that was the intent.

Again, there is no need to CYA when you're being truthful.

Lol

Jesus Christ. Yeah, next time the director of the FBI testifies to Congress about the illegal things she did, I'm sure you'll listen. Next time.

Just because her cronies didn't prosecute her doesn't mean her conduct was legal.
Exactly. The statute for mishandling classified information makes zero mention of intent. It doesn't matter what her intentions were or even if it was an accident. The fact that she was negligent is a felony.

If you ever had any credibility, you lost it with this post. How stupid are you really?
Nice attempt at an insult in order to deflect and avoid the actual request.

The Clintons are kind of like Calipari...rumors have long circulated but nobody seems to be able to find any actual dirt. There have been multiple investigations, zero findings of wrong doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT