POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just released today. Trump’s financial disclosure clearly shows, in detail, that he repaid between $100-$250K to Cohen.

The reality of the situation? You were fooled by fake news... once again, made up some really twisted shit and creamed your pants over some big titty whore that you didn't even f***.
yes and it should have been on last years disclosure but he was still lying to the public and trying to hide it then. Giuliani outed him so he had to put it on this years.

Do you ever fact check anything you post?

Claim:
Over 2/3’s of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

Fact:
The California Vital Records Department of the Department of Health Services classified as “Hispanic” the race/ethnicity of 62.7% of all
births occurring in Los Angeles county in 2001. The statistic quoted above therefore erroneously characterizes all parents of Hispanic heritage in Los Angeles County in 2001 as being “illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal.”
You do know what 2/3 of 100 is, right?

It's fox news so it can't be fake news.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...dling-after-interviewing-obama-officials.html

Senate Intelligence Committee leaders on Wednesday backed the 2017 intelligence community report that formally accused Russia of trying to interfere in the U.S. presidential election to boost then-candidate Donald Trump.

That's been the Democrat Senators' opinion all along. But to come to that conclusion they have to ignore the fact that there were just as many anti Trump ads as there were anti Hillary ads. There's also those pesky details...

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
32207267_1758635437536042_6757002975685640192_n.jpg

yes and it should have been on last years disclosure but he was still lying to the public and trying to hide it then. Giuliani outed him so he had to put it on this years.
It's called an amendment. It's perfectly legal and happens all the time and, according to the ethics committee, the amendment was made before the stuff Giuliani with broke, so you're talking out of your ass, making up more bullshit as usual.

@Platinumdrgn hey babes...all those ppl you were tore up about Israel killing...well...looks like Israel knew what they were doing. Still haven't figured out the media will fill you with any agenda garbage it can push

Libs are so pissed innocent civilians didn't get killed, they dont get to own the repubs now bc of it. They're fuming terrorists were killed.

Papadopoulos was the FBI’s mole.
I remember saying in this thread several months back (when Papadopoulos was first hitting the news) that it seemed very fishy that he was continually trying to get Trump to go to Moscow. Something never sit right with me about that. Maybe he was the mole as you say.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
I remember saying in this thread several months back (when Papadopoulos was first hitting the news) that it seemed very fishy that he was continually trying to get Trump to go to Moscow. Something never sit right with me about that. Maybe he was the mole as you say.

If it wasn't Papadopoulos, then it was Stefan Halper, who set Papadopoulos up.

Bottom line is, the claim that Papadopoulos spurred the investigation because he was drunk and running his mouth is preposterous. The FBI doesn't open counter intelligence investigations and start spying on Americans, especially a presidential campaign, just because some random got drunk and ran his mouth. That is, unless they planned it and were just looking for any reason at all to do so.

EXCLUSIVE: A London Meeting Before The Election Aroused George Papadopoulos’s Suspicions

Reactions: screwduke1
I'm dead serious with this question:

At what point does this BS witch-hunt known as the Russia probe, and all the people who have worked to set it up/push it forward, fall into treason territory? This is becoming more and more apparent that people within our own govt and the past administration set this entire thing up to try and get Trump impeached just in case he were elected.

Seriously, what am I missing?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I'm dead serious with this question:

At what point does this BS witch-hunt known as the Russia probe, and all the people who have worked to set it up/push it forward, fall into treason territory? This is becoming more and more apparent that people within our own govt and the past administration set this entire thing up to try and get Trump impeached just in case he were elected.

Seriously, what am I missing?
Its treason without a doubt. If trying to take out an administration based on a total and complete lie isn't treason then nothing is treason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT