POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro, why do you give a shit about Jim Acosta? Are you serious right now??
Its bruh... do you think this is 1996? You are trying too hard. After all, you're the guy the just tried shrooms for the first time.

Just adding in since we are talking about the whcd.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
My poor baby, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, took a beating last night for sure.

But for all you "can't criticize someone's looks" dudes who wanna play feminist for 15 seconds...you guys are STILL on some weirdo shit with the Michelle Obama penis jokes. I mean it doesn't bother me, and some of the memes made me laugh, but don't act like this is some "safe space" where you cucks resist making jokes about anyone's personal appearance.

You're quite unaware of the world around you, aren't you? Are you Canadian by any chance?

You guys made it when Zion Williamson saw this thread, remember?

Which, if true, says more about Zion than this thread.

By the way, the thread is still going strong, Cal's recruiting is gangbusters. Maybe Cal is right, UK isn't for everyone, especially soft asses who get their feelings hurt over, and make an important life decision based on, what some random moron says on the internet.

So other than our liberal losers did anyone actually watch the WHCD? I started to was on YouTube but couldn't get past the first pathetic joke.
I didn't watch it nor have I watched one second of any clip. Do not care what they have to say about any subject. Anything they say, anyway they say it, anytime they say it, they are saying they want America to be communist to compensate for those who are either too stupid or too lazy to get by on their own.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Db9FPE3V0AUAPdu.jpg

Daily Beast, their fault for coming.
Great! The left was played once more!

Ol Big dick Michelle. What a lovely tranny.

And no. Zion never read this thread. That's a goddamn lie
I've got a bigger dick than that dude "Michelle". I will quickly admit though that I haven't accomplished as much with mine.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Which, if true, says more about Zion than this thread.

By the way, the thread is still going strong, Cal's recruiting is gangbusters. Maybe Cal is right, UK isn't for everyone, especially soft asses who get their feelings hurt over, and make an important life decision based on, what some random moron says on the internet.

“Hey guys, I think we should back communism, radical left groups and be for open borders and gun control because if we aren’t, some 18 year old guy who can put a ball through a hoop, might be offended.”

“Hey guys, I think we should back communism, radical left groups and be for open borders and gun control because if we aren’t, some 18 year old guy who can put a ball through a hoop, might be offended.”

Listen here the artist formerly known as Sleaze...the death of our country is a small price to pay for title #9.

Get your head out of your ass.

IMO the gun should be the last choice for defense. No item of their arsenal has the ability to not only fatally neutralize the situation but also have collateral damage.
In case or the burglary suspect running down the street, the officer sprayed a 15 round mag in 3 seconds at a moving target. Is that really protecting the public?
The screwdriver guy did come after the officer that was closing in on suspect. They did at least stop the target without in a reasonable about of shots. Just saying way not back up from him when the taser didn't work, use pepper spray. call a K9 in or a well placed shot to the leg.

I'd think warrior-cat in his military trained hand-to-hand kung fu :fistbump: prime wouldn't even need 3 others to help subdue a bumbling old fat guy with a screwdriver.
If I had a gun in my hands, I would use it first. Smart way to do business imo. The Air Force bombed the crap out of the enemy for 30 days in the Gulf before we were sent in. Minimize the threat to you first. There are not that many police out there so, keep them safe. If that means deadly force within deadly force rules, use it. Quick and effective.

Reactions: ymmot31

But for all you "can't criticize someone's looks" dudes who wanna play feminist for 15 seconds...you guys are STILL on some weirdo shit with the Michelle Obama penis jokes. I mean it doesn't bother me, and some of the memes made me laugh, but don't act like this is some "safe space" where you cucks resist making jokes about anyone's personal appearance.
Per normal, you missed the point. The outrage from the left would get people fired and have to give apologies if they were to attack Obama, Hillary, Michelle on these television programs. How can you be this dumb or blind? Go get your money back on your education and use it to travel the world to see the sites. Party less and get to know the real story.

Berkeley is the most radical indoctrination center in this country. Here they’re trying to take the college republicans money and divert it to the black student union (this existing is ridiculous).

Last edited:
As to your point about me lacking real world knowledge, I've managed client startups on 4 continents and have churned through more passports than I can count traveling for my career. I've forgotten more about the world than you know about it.
Something about this makes me laugh ......

I agree. Always thought that was BS re: Michelle Obama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT