POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I havnt been able to login to Twitter for a few months since I got a new phone.. so I dont have much trump stuff on this one

I snagged a fish

1h6utj.jpg

If they didn't want other cultures to wear silk then why did they sell so much of it to other cultures? That sounds a lot like liberal logic to me.

Reactions: IdaCat
Yes, if his intent to harm you is sincere (given the taser did not work I would say yes) you do not let him have a chance. If you have superior fire power you use it to protect people.

IMO the gun should be the last choice for defense. No item of their arsenal has the ability to not only fatally neutralize the situation but also have collateral damage.
In case or the burglary suspect running down the street, the officer sprayed a 15 round mag in 3 seconds at a moving target. Is that really protecting the public?
The screwdriver guy did come after the officer that was closing in on suspect. They did at least stop the target without in a reasonable about of shots. Just saying way not back up from him when the taser didn't work, use pepper spray. call a K9 in or a well placed shot to the leg.

I'd think warrior-cat in his military trained hand-to-hand kung fu :fistbump: prime wouldn't even need 3 others to help subdue a bumbling old fat guy with a screwdriver.

Last edited:
IMO the gun should be the last choice for defense. No item of their arsenal has the ability to not only fatally neutralize the situation but also have collateral damage.
In case or the burglary suspect running down the street, the officer sprayed a 15 round mag in 3 seconds at a moving target. Is that really protecting the public?
The screwdriver guy did come after the officer that was closing in on suspect. They did at least stop the target without in a reasonable about of shots. Just saying way not back up from him when the taser didn't work, use pepper spray. call a K9 in or a well placed shot to the leg.

I'd think warrior-cat in his military trained hand-to-hand kung fu :fistbump: prime wouldn't even need 3 others to help subdue a bumbling old fat guy with a screwdriver.

giphy.gif

My poor baby, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, took a beating last night for sure.

But for all you "can't criticize someone's looks" dudes who wanna play feminist for 15 seconds...you guys are STILL on some weirdo shit with the Michelle Obama penis jokes. I mean it doesn't bother me, and some of the memes made me laugh, but don't act like this is some "safe space" where you cucks resist making jokes about anyone's personal appearance.

Hillary Clinton fundraiser loses Port Authority post after cursing out cops

Turner is seen on video bragging to cops that she is a Port Authority commissioner and saying she was friends with the mayor of Tenafly, NJ.

Reactions: mdlUK.1

But for all you "can't criticize someone's looks" dudes who wanna play feminist for 15 seconds...you guys are STILL on some weirdo shit with the Michelle Obama penis jokes. I mean it doesn't bother me, and some of the memes made me laugh, but don't act like this is some "safe space" where you cucks resist making jokes about anyone's personal appearance.
But she has a dick....

So this dumbass, obscure sub-thread is now being compared to/put on equal footing with the WH correspondence dinner that airs on national TV, across multiple channels?

F*** yeah! We made it, fellas.

You guys made it when Zion Williamson saw this thread, remember?

Y'all are awesome, no doubt.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

You are fake news. And a moron.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK

Nope .you're missing the point again. If you make this statement in public about michael the left lose their mind, but now when they do it, its comedy. No one cares, except the left keeps proving again why trump won and they just provided ammunition again how the left believes they are the only one that gets to make the rules.

I saw him acosta was on his usual poutfest about 1st amendment attacks...but if he holds out until a dem takes the presidency again, he can go on another 8 year vacation. You know when he said nothing about obama wiretapping the AP...a literal attack on the press

Reactions: JStaff2187
Nope .you're missing the point again. If you make this statement in public about michael the left lose their mind, but now when they do it, its comedy. No one cares, except the left keeps proving again why trump won and they just provided ammunition again how the left believes they are the only one that gets to make the rules.

I saw him acosta was on his usual poutfest about 1st amendment attacks...but if he holds out until a dem takes the presidency again, he can go on another 8 year vacation. You know when he said nothing about obama wiretapping the AP...a literal attack on the press

Bro, why do you give a shit about Jim Acosta? Are you serious right now??

So we are now free to openly insult how people look? Good to know. You leftists are going to hate the new rules.

@ me, bro.

As a nation, we can openly-insult personal appearance as soon as "Michael" gets her dick chopped off.

There were some hot women at that WHCD though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT