POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Possible to believe and defend Brokaw’s version of events. Reid’s story is so ridiculous/indefensible
Very true, Brokaw could be innocent. But those same people defending him ruin people on the right all the time over unfounded allegations. Hell look what these same people just did to Ronny Jackson.

Reactions: WKBlu
Man it's like the Wild West in L'ville. Several police shooting in the past few weeks.
An officer shoots at the suspect through the freaking windshield as he drives. That can't be something that is trained.

Interesting video. Dude had a gun, can't tell from the video if he shot it tho. I read the cop didn't actually get hit, just adrenaline of the moment. The question is, were that many shots neccessary, especially evading. I mean that put any bystanders in those shotgun houses in danger too.

Reactions: Free_Salato_Blue
Didn't watch, but if they're using the car as a weapon it is certainly trained.
No problem, it's why I put in a spoiler. The video has views from 3 officers.

The initial Officer (A) engaged a suspect which seems to be hiding a gun under a red bandanna then takes off running. The officer unloads a full clip in 3 seconds with houses in the background. Reloads and fired 5 or so more times and seems to wing the suspect as he goes to the sidewalk.

Officer (B) is driving from the other direction which the suspect to running to and is now wounded with a house behind him. The officer draws his weapon while in the car and shoots at the suspect through his OWN police car windshield. I would think the windshield would have a possibility to change the angle of travel by the bullet and maybe hit bystanders.

Seems like an excessive amount of lead. That luckily had no collateral damage besides holes in the houses.

Last edited:
Db5IpHPV4AAWWuJ.jpg

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05773093 Date: 08/31/2015 RELEASE IN FULL

From: H <hrod17@clintonemail.com > Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:26 PM
To: 'JilotyLC@state.gov'
Cc: Huma Abedin

Subject: Call followup Sen. Tester--Pls ask someone on Michele Bond's team to call Jamie Wise on Sen. Tester's staff to explain our orphan procedures. The Senator said he had about 15 families who had gone thru the adoption process. Pls add Stephanie Miner and Jack Mannion to a guest list for a future event at State. Also, Jack Rosen still wants a mtg sometime in the future. So ask Lona just to add him to a list but not schedule it.

Interesting video. Dude had a gun, can't tell from the video if he shot it tho. I read the cop didn't actually get hit, just adrenaline of the moment. The question is, were that many shots neccessary, especially evading. I mean that put any bystanders in those shotgun houses in danger too.

I didn't read up if he was hit or not. It was really odd at the end when the others was asking if he was hit. He said he wasn't hit, one officer says that he was hit and they want to put a a tourniquet on him. Sure some of it a standard procedure.

No way I could unload a magazine that quick and have any sort of accurate control of aim.

Was another shooting few weeks ago they fatally shot a guy with a screwdriver. Tasers didn't work, then he came at an approaching officer and they shot 6 or so times.
Whatever happened to police using batons or beanbag shotguns for such situation?

I didn't read up if he was hit or not. It was really odd at the end when the others was asking if he was hit. He said he wasn't hit, one officer says that he was hit and they want to put a a tourniquet on him. Sure some of it a standard procedure.

No way I could unload a magazine that quick and have any sort of accurate control of aim.

Was another shooting few weeks ago they fatally shot a guy with a screwdriver. Tasers didn't work, then he came at an approaching officer and they shot 6 or so times.
Whatever happened to police using batons or beanbag shotguns for such situation?

You are allowed to shoot and kill to protect your life here in America.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Lol CNN just tried as hard as it could to down play nk/sk peace negotiations and the credit trump should get.

They literally said "well of course trump gives himself credit as did sk, Japan, Australia, and other countries but really north Korea just wanted this"

F*ck these ppl.

They are the scum of the earth

Reactions: IdaCat
You are allowed to shoot and kill to protect your life here in America.

That's not a cut and dry defense and depends on state laws.

As for law enforcement, should they be using a gun for their first line of defense against a lesser force?
Should they shoot to kill guy with a screw driver? Batons, rubber bullets, canines and law enforcement officers that should be trained in hand to hand.
Why they even spend on non-lethal equipment if you don;t use it?

That's not a cut and dry defense and depends on state laws.

As for law enforcement, should they be using a gun for their first line of defense against a lesser force?
Should they shoot to kill guy with a screw driver? Batons, rubber bullets, canines and law enforcement officers that should be trained in hand to hand.
Why they even spend on non-lethal equipment if you don;t use it?

Yea unfortunately there are a lot of pos judges and jurors who no longer believe in the right to defend yourself. That’s true.

A screwdriver is a deadly weapon. What are you arguing? That officers should be trained to confront lethal threats with....rubber bullets? OK.

Yea unfortunately there are a lot of pos judges and jurors who no longer believe in the right to defend yourself. That’s true.

A screwdriver is a deadly weapon. What are you arguing? That officers should be trained to confront lethal threats with....rubber bullets? OK.
He’s one of those guys that thinks life is like a movie. Just shoot the screwdriver out of his hand.[roll]

Lol CNN just tried as hard as it could to down play nk/sk peace negotiations and the credit trump should get.

They literally said "well of course trump gives himself credit as did sk, Japan, Australia, and other countries but really north Korea just wanted this"

F*ck these ppl.

Just shows how deranged liberals are that they would shamelessly accept this garbage. I mean, any regular moron knows it's bullshit. It takes a brainwashed anti-American democrat dipshit to perform the mental gymnastics to convince themselves it's true. Complete pieces of shit, all of them. Eff'm all!

He’s one of those guys that thinks life is like a movie. Just shoot the screwdriver out of his hand.[roll]

I'd think a fat middle-aged guy with a screwdriver surrounded by four trained officers in body armor should be easily subdued. I know they can't shoot a screwdriver out of someone hand cause it takes 30 shots to land 2 center mass on a guy holding a cell phone in Sacramento. But a one would think baton strike to the elbows and to the knee would be enough to drop most people.

I'd think a fat middle-aged guy with a screwdriver surrounded by four trained officers in body armor should be easily subdued. I know they can't shoot a screwdriver out of someone hand cause it takes 30 shots to land 2 center mass on a guy holding a cell phone in Sacramento. But a one would think baton strike to the elbows and to the knee would be enough to drop most people.

What about a gun that shoots 12 inch steel dildos?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT