POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obvious you don't work in the reading comprehension industry. You resort to platindumb levels of dumbass when you get exposed, don't you?

Exposed as what, someone who is substantially more fiscally responsible than you are? News flash guy, I don't care what some message board POS thinks about me. So like I said, eat a dick.

Nobody needs a mug to keep shit warm or cold for 24 hours so let's settle that. But buying something to support a cause isn't the same as saving money from buying stupid shit.

Helps the company out and shows there is support behind it. I buy girl scout cookies every year even though other than thin mints I think they taste like shit and just give them away. I could just donate but then my neighbors get no cookies.

Exposed as what, someone who is substantially more fiscally responsible than you are? News flash guy, I don't care what some message board POS thinks about me. So like I said, eat a dick.
Sure you care wiz. I pulled your curtain back and now everyone can see you for who you are and not who you pretend to be. I retired at 55 and it certainly wasn't because I don't know how to operate my money. If you were American you would understand why I threw a little fiscal support toward an American company who isn't afraid to take a stand against you and the pieces of shit you side with.

BTW, fuzz said your dick tastes like goat ass. No thanks.

Do you buy UK hats, shirts, memorabilia? Do you buy cheap beer or the better tasting kind? Do you buy cheap whisky/vodka/rum? I do. I buy the military special at the class 6. I buy my regular ICE drinks at Big Lots because they are cheap. But, I support those who support us (America) regardless of cost when it comes to principle. Starbucks, history. Yeti, history. Everyone who gives in to these liberal terrorist will suffer the consequences of my wrath. One person you say? Unlikely. However if it was so, I would still feel better that I made a stand.

Nobody needs a mug to keep shit warm or cold for 24 hours so let's settle that. But buying something to support a cause isn't the same as saving money from buying stupid shit.

Helps the company out and shows there is support behind it. I buy girl scout cookies every year even though other than thin mints I think they taste like shit and just give them away. I could just donate but then my neighbors get no cookies.
I would have bought it WITHOUT the badass mug. They wasted money on me.

Do you buy UK hats, shirts, memorabilia? Do you buy cheap beer or the better tasting kind? Do you buy cheap whisky/vodka/rum? I do. I buy the military special at the class 6. I buy my regular ICE drinks at Big Lots because they are cheap. But, I support those who support us (America) regardless of cost when it comes to principle. Starbucks, history. Yeti, history. Everyone who gives in to these liberal terrorist will suffer the consequences of my wrath. One person you say? Unlikely. However if it was so, I would still feel better that I made a stand.

I don't mind to have a discussion with you about it because you seem to be a little more reasonable than ymmot is. To each his own - but as I've said before on this board, boycotting products or companies is a fool's errand at best and hypocritical at worst. If you dig deep enough, you'll find that everything you support disagrees with you on at least one thing that's important to you. The only way to be consistent would be to live off the grid.

You are trying to describe conviction to a liberal. Appreciate your service and dig your views, but you've bitten off more than you can chew.

Circling back to the Alfie Evans case; if anyone wonders why keeping our guns is so important. Look at this and the rape gangs that British police allow to operate with impunity and ask yourself if they would do that with an armed populace. They get away with it to an extent in marginalized communities, but not to that level.

I'm absolutely sick to my stomach about this shit

Guns directly prevent assault on women at a very high rate. Dems want women to be assaulted.

Come on.. those talking down the validity of yeti/competitors...

..there are many reasons to have one, and no, you cant just get just as good one at other companies for 1/8 cost..

Think, multiple day fishing trips.. long ass beach days.. camping....

Do you need a mug to keep your coffee hot for a week? No.. but a cup to keep a beer cold for a few hours ain't just done by igloo..

Last edited:
You are trying to describe conviction to a NON AMERCAN Appreciate your service and dig your views, but you've bitten off more than you can chew.

Fixed.

Though, there’s still -56788% chance John is real. No damn Canuck comes to a damn near hidden UK message board and clicks on the damn political forum. It’s an awful troll job.

..there are many reasons to have one, and no, you cant just get just as good one at other companies.

Do you need a mug to keep your coffee hot for a week? No.. but a cup to keep a beer cold for a few hours ain't just done by igloo..
Yeti turned on us, there are others just as good now. Show Yeti who they are messing with.

Reactions: ymmot31
Fixed.

Though, there’s still -56788% chance John is real. No damn Canuck comes to a damn near hidden UK message board and clicks on the damn political forum. It’s an awful troll job.
I like to play along because it adds a degree of interest to me. Allow me this.

Fixed.

I’ve been laying the seeds for 15 years to spring into action recently. Long con indeed.

..there are many reasons to have one, and no, you cant just get just as good one at other companies.

I have a $39 cooler from Costco that I bring to West Va every year for a 5 day rafting/golfing trip. I fill it up with ice Thursday night and there is still ice on Monday morning.

Yeti turned on us, there are others just as good now. Show Yeti who they are messing with.
I own nothing named Yeti. I was aware of them and the claims they made. As I stated earlier, I have no need for the Pelican either. I bought one to support their position and to throw extra support to the NRA. The opinion of a rogue canuck means nothing to me.

This is so funny. I guess she was to classy to just scream get the **** off of me in public.

MICHELLE%2BDICK.jpg

When I go camping... I sleep in an RV which never runs out of ice. **** sleeping on the ground. What am I homeless?

Geez
My camping during a 20 year military ride could have used a good cooler keeping ice good for days would have helped. I used to freeze big plastic bowls of water and the larger ice portions stayed frozen for days because of size. i can imagine how much more they would have lasted with an over priced cooler.

Barbara Bush gone
GHWB one foot in
Trump releases some, but not all, JFK assassination records
Agencies requesting continued redaction of certain documents will need to submit a report to the US Archivist by March 26, 2018, explaining why those documents meet that standard, the White House said. Documents determined to not meet those standards will need to be released by April 26, 2018.

I find the lefts talking point (spouted in this very thread by @Platinumdrgn) worrying that Trump is giving up too much to N.K fascinating. These same people supported a president who gave Iran 150 billion dollars.

Weird how they weren't worried about us giving Iran too much.

Barbara Bush gone
GHWB one foot in
Trump releases some, but not all, JFK assassination records
Agencies requesting continued redaction of certain documents will need to submit a report to the US Archivist by March 26, 2018, explaining why those documents meet that standard, the White House said. Documents determined to not meet those standards will need to be released by April 26, 2018.

I must say, I do not agree with most of Macrons political stances, but he does seem generally likable. Especially compared to most other leaders in Europe.

Ex-Obama Lawyer Who Worked With Manafort On Ukraine Project Abruptly Leaves Law Firm

Skadden Arps has come under scrutiny because of its work with Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman, on behalf of the Ukrainian government in 2012. A team led by Craig helped produce a report that sought to justify the imprisonment of Yulia Tymoshenko, a political rival of Viktor Yanukovych, the Ukrainian president at the time and an ally of Vladimir Putin’s.

Records: NXIVM hacked billionaire's emails with Hillary Clinton, world leaders
Former member alleges computer spying, plot to imprison foes
By Brendan J. Lyons
Updated 1:07 pm, Monday, October 19, 2015

Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a "key logger" virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to court records.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT