Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was funny. You should laugh.
Speak for yourself.
Bill+Cosby+Retrial+Bill+Cosby+Underway+Sexual+vVbS5m9MKJAl.jpg

Joy Reid's latest article is titled...

Wait, Gays Actually Screwed Economy — In Butt
MSNBC is completely dragging their feet with a statement. It's completely evident she is lying....so they have a journalist completely making false statements and lies. They thought a decade old access Hollywood tape was important...a decade old homophobe who is lying about it is just as important

Reactions: Willy4UK
I like all music, though rap is far from my favorite, and I actually listen to a lot of contemporary alternative despite being 47.

But the only Kanye song I can claim to have ever heard is Gold-digger. And it was just a clip, not the whole song.

♪♫ I ain't sayin you're no gold digger, but you ain't messin wit no rope rigger ♫♪

Is that the song? Meaning of the song was that Kanye had the money for a ladder. I think.

Reactions: Willy4UK
It seems ymmot automatically assumes I was jumping to Yeti’s defense. Not the case. Purchasing one of either is akin to setting money on fire.
NO, dumbass. My meaning was quite apparent to anyone who isn't infected with the liberal virus.
Back peddle until your head comes out of your ass if that's what it takes. But understand that I know who you are and no amount of you denying it is going to change my mind.

I was very clear about my purchase decision. You have proved that you don't understand it. Just like you don't understand many of the other finer points of being American. Go home. We've got it covered.

If any of you are still duped by JohnKBA's antics, let me know and I'll kindly go back and point them out to you. At least fuzz, platinumdum, jameslee and others have the backbone to accept and decry their stupidity. John hides his because he is a spineless Canadian.

Name an invention from Canadia. Name anything out of that frozen shithole repository of our acid rain that advanced our civilization.

Shut up John and don't go away mad. Just go away.

Did McCabe issue ‘Stand-Down’ order on FBI Clinton Email Investigation?

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is now facing possible criminal charges for lying under oath about leaks he made to The Wall Street Journal in 2016, in an effort to salvage his reputation and give his account to journalists who were questioning whether he gave a “stand-down” order to FBI agents investigating the Clinton Foundation.

Multiple former FBI officials, along with a Congressional official, say that while there may have been internal squabbling over the FBI’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation at the time, there was allegedly another “stand-down” order by McCabe regarding the opening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of her private email for official government business.

McCabe’s stand-down order regarding Clinton’s private email use happened after The New York Times first reported Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules in March 2015 and before the official investigation was requested by the Justice Department toward the end of July 2015.

After The New York Times publication, the FBI Washington Field Office began investigating Clinton’s use of private emails and whether she was using her personal email account to transmit classified information. According to sources, McCabe was overseas when he became aware of the investigation and sent electronic communications voicing his displeasure with the agents.

“McCabe tried to steer people off the private email investigation and that appears to be obstruction and should be investigated,” said one former FBI official with knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the investigation. “Now if the information on the ‘stand-down’ order is obtained by the IG that could bring a whole lot of other troubles to McCabe.”

Did McCabe issue ‘Stand-Down’ order on FBI Clinton Email Investigation?

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is now facing possible criminal charges for lying under oath about leaks he made to The Wall Street Journal in 2016, in an effort to salvage his reputation and give his account to journalists who were questioning whether he gave a “stand-down” order to FBI agents investigating the Clinton Foundation.

Multiple former FBI officials, along with a Congressional official, say that while there may have been internal squabbling over the FBI’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation at the time, there was allegedly another “stand-down” order by McCabe regarding the opening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of her private email for official government business.

McCabe’s stand-down order regarding Clinton’s private email use happened after The New York Times first reported Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules in March 2015 and before the official investigation was requested by the Justice Department toward the end of July 2015.

After The New York Times publication, the FBI Washington Field Office began investigating Clinton’s use of private emails and whether she was using her personal email account to transmit classified information. According to sources, McCabe was overseas when he became aware of the investigation and sent electronic communications voicing his displeasure with the agents.

“McCabe tried to steer people off the private email investigation and that appears to be obstruction and should be investigated,” said one former FBI official with knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the investigation. “Now if the information on the ‘stand-down’ order is obtained by the IG that could bring a whole lot of other troubles to McCabe.”
Moe, why do you continue to post that "garbage" after the enlightened one "JohnKBA" pointed you out? Were you not shamed into submission?

Just wink if you understand that "garbage" is a euphemism for "truth" for the leftist crowd.

Why are we skirting around the issue of Hillary's private email server where it pertains to the half black muslim president? Why isn't his name brought up? I know the liberal media isn't about to mention it, but why isn't Hannity talking about it?

This country, the people who run it, are scared of an actual race war. Face it, if there is a civil war, that is the lines it will be drawn on. What they know and what people don't talk about is the fact that well over half the black population will be against the other blacks.

That's right. Most blacks aren't like some blacks. You're about to see it in the 2018 elections. Make fun of that dumbass Kanye all you want to, but he's WOKE.

Hey @fuzz77 and @Platinumdrgn

Jeff sessions has decided not to recuse himself from the Michael cohen investigation.

Didn't your dumbass say that he already has, fuzz?

Dont you think that recusing himself from one single investigation, gives Mueller the power to do anything he wants, platinum dumbass?
Damn dude, that's harsh. Do you also laugh at the disabled falling down the steps?

Hey johnkba, you dimbass, you didn't read til the end before you responded. [laughing]

Ha Ha, I got involved in another thread and forgot that I meant to come here and give our resident canuck liberal a word. Suckit.

OK, it's time to come clean. It seems I have put my faith into an evil player. Sean Hannity has put his faith and money into some entity that may or may not have done something wrong OMG, everything he has ever said or will ever say from now on is a bald faced lie.

[laughing][laughing][laughing]

Joy Reid should eat JohnKGB's dick. He's asking for it and I don't think she'll mind the goats ass taste.

Breaking. Joy Reid's leaked text messages after finding out her son was gay...

enhanced-buzz-32190-1390836613-16.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31828-1390836777-28.jpg

enhanced-buzz-29320-1390837415-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23491-1390854690-2.jpg
Some one should have given her the list "How to talk to your gay son without looking like a bigoted homophobe" before the debate between her and him. Oh heck, what am I saying, it did not help Hilldawg when she got the early cheat sheet either.

Surprise surprise! Kanye mentions some conservative thoughts and is crazy and on opioids again!!!

This is racist af.

He was being talked about as a gd presidential candidate when they thought he was on team Obama.
FFS they have People Magazine going after him now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT